Ratings for Dr. Frederick D. Todd

Rude staff and doctor was late getting to my room. Staff seemed irritated. I could hear the doctor yelling at his staff in the hall

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Frederick Todd gave me my life back I had surgery on the disc L4 L5 and It did not work so I got dumped off to the pain management Doctor. The Pain management worked for 3 months out of 27. I went for the first time in my life to a chiropractor I brought my MIR's on CD's and back xrays before and after the chiropractor asked me if the my doctor had done anything because they looked the same then he gave me some decompression therapy. He told me that I should go see Dr. Todd. So I did he ordered a myelogram and scheduled another appointment. In that appointment he promised me he could eliminate 95% of my pain. When I left that day I stopped in the waiting room and I read all the thank you cards from people just like me Thanking Dr. Todd I've never seen a thank you card in a doctors office but this doctor had half his waiting room walls covered with thank you cards. That was in 2004. In Dec. 2004 Dr. Frederick Todd took away my pain and 10 years later I'm a 6'4" 275 Lb pain free MAN.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I have known Dr. Todd for years both as a patient and as a operating room technician in the hospital. I found him to be a caring and knowledgeable surgeon as a patient,and a perfectionist in the OR. I choose my insurance based on what my doctors take and he is at the top of the list. I have fusions from2-3 through c7-T-1 and I have little to no pain and amazing movement.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Had cervical fusion. He claimed to use autograft bone tissue from the cervical region for the fusion however, It's starting to look as though he used INFUSE by Medtronics which was not disclosed to me. Infuse causes cancer and a host of other problems and is currently the cause of a class-action suit. Beware and ask questions. Alot of questions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I found Dr. Todd to be extremely competent. Although, there is always a wait in his waiting room, it is acceptable because once you get into the examination room, you are dealing with a very thorough and knowledgeable physician. His reputation as a surgeon is impeccable. My research of him found him to be demanding of perfection in the operating room. His office staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, as well. I would recommend Dr. Todd to any one for care of their spine. It is also my understanding that he is a magnificent brain surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Best doctor I could've had, I had to have brain surgery to remove a cyst they found, I was super scared and after talking to him I was ready for surgery, he kept saying things that were gonna change and be better after surgery, always talking about how he was gonna fix me and he did, the only thing I kept asking for was pictures and he made sure I got those too. He's a great doctor, I recomend him to people I know. The staff is great too the only thing is the wait sometimes but worthed. He makes sure he takes his time to talk to you and he always asked me if I had any questions but my only question was "am I gonna die?" but he just smile and said he wasn't gonna let that happen, he made me feel safe and in good hands, if I had to go through this all over again I would have him as my doctor. Great staff and awesome doctor :)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner. He took lots of time to explain things in detail, and then let me ask all sorts of questions.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Excellent surgeon, staff knowledgeable but can forget to be thurough telling pt's when they need Xrays etc before next apoint., rescehdule apoint. made late in the day often, Dr Todd is excellent and thorough so the rest is worth overlooking.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Staff was very rude after surgery and before surgery. Dr. Todd folloe up care was very poor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

He has saved my life twice. When you are with him you have 110% of his attention. He is a perfectionist which is what you want for a neurosurgeon. You will wait long in his waiting room but that is because he is so attentive to his patients. I love this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Frederick D. Todd's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1979)