Ratings for Dr. Maureen Gibbons

Dr. Gibbons is a doctor i admire with respect, she has a unique sense of humor i enjoy as well as an upfront attitude i can rely on, I've been through alot of doctors in my health condition, most of which guess.. and/or haven't a clue what to do. She is honest and trustworthy and i am grateful she is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Gibbins was rude and very short to me during my appointment. When writing my blood work req she wrote it so illegibly that the doctors at the hospital couldn't read it and I had to go back and make a second appointment (and waited an hour) so she could re-write 5 words. She prescribed me a depression medication that a second doctor and a pharmacist cancelled for me, saying that it was thyroid problem.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Empathetic and kind. Actually cares about her patients and listens attentively. She does not rush you out the door after a couple minutes. Asks lots of questions to get to know you. Not afraid to prescribe necessary medication. Also, has a great sense of style! 👍😊 Best doctor I've met so far! Very thankful she accepted me as a new patient.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

its like this, she compared my Weight Issue to the concentration camps ! i had a weight issue that was a direct result of another issue, and she said to me " The Jews in Auschwitz never died because of starvation , they died because of gas chambers " i was absolutely SHOCKED how someone.. let alone a " doctor" was able to say something like that to me .. she basically told me to Starve myself and i would be ok, yea.. like really !!!.. she'll find herself in a page on my book when its written .. WHO SAYS that in this day and age.. ? i tell you who.. Doctors,( her ) who get away ( think they can get away ) with it this ACTUALLY happened... expect to read about it in a book one day... it will be there.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Always takes the time to thoroughly research the situation and work together to find a solution

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Very rude and disrespectful. Doesn't give me a chance to discuss my concerns about my baby, brushes off my questions, and rushes out the door before I can say anything else. When I was going to her for prenatal work she'd look at me and my husband and say who's the patient without ever once looking at the chart. She'd call me back for an appointment but then have no idea why I was there. Trying to find a new family doctor now

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

She took one look at my 3 year old son when he said "I have a very sore throat" , before she even assessed him, she rolled her eyes and said "you are not as sick at you think you are". Then misdiagnosed him and we were at the Janeway 2 days later with a very sick child. Zero personality..... not a fan

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I found her to be snotty and rude. I didn't like her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr.Gibbons is an exceptional person. She is very interested in her patients and takes time to actually listen, unlike many doctors. She is knowledgable, nonjudgmental, and all around just a great doctor. I feel comfortable every time I see her and never feel awkward in her presence. I've seen multiple doctors over the years and Dr.Gibbons is by far the best.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Gibbons is a blast - the best doctor I've ever had. She's exceptionally knowledgeable, immensely sympathetic and a great listener. It's never a challenge to get an appointment with her, and she'll always give you as much time as you need, which is why she's often a bit late, but seeing her is well worth it. She's sarcastic and quirky, but it's only enhanced my trust in her to know that my doctor's a true individual! Her honesty can come across in a slightly short way, so be prepared, but it doesn't take long to adjust to her and I've always left with a smile on my face. Her secretary's also very sweet and easy to deal with. Never less than a pleasure and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016