Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Sitter

Dr. Sitter is absolutely the best orthopedic doctor in the area! He spends all the time you need with him, actually LISTENS, answers any question asked. His nurses and PA are top notch as well. Thanks, for my double knee replacement!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Very caring, explains things in great detail so that you know what to expect and at the same time know what not to expect. In other words sometimes my knees just aren't going to feel like they did when I was 20 yrs old. I hope that years from now if and when I do need partial or full replacement he will still be in practice because I have so much confidence in him. His PA is awesome too. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

One of the best in the business, did my wifes ACL reconstruct, my shoulder bone spur removal, and an Achilles reconstruct for me...was a former martial artist, so understood my needs and was open/honest that the rehab was my responsibility...which went great. Testing for my 5th degree black belt this year. Thanks DOC!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Loved him! I had a great experience! He was honest about the procedure (knee replacement), he let me know that improvement was my responsibility. I took the responsibility and made it my "job." Two weeks later I was driving! He's great!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

very caring and informative.he was really great with my son who tore his acl he was very helpful in telling us what to expect with the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Not god at all. Got operated for ganglion cyst removal. Didn't take the whole cyst out and did a bad job with stiching. I called him post-op cuz I had a reaction from the pain medicine, would not take the call! The nurse just delivered the message to go to the emergency room. Should have done my research. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

knee replacment - no follow up regarding rehab/therapy - left with permanent nerve damage - had to have another replacement to correct problems - very arrogant - refused to answer questions - would never recommend

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Best Dr. in the business. He has done surgery on both of my sons and was very helpful while my son was away in another state for college and got injured.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I first met Dr. Sitter in 2004, he operated on my husbands ankle..In 2004 and 2007 he operated on my both shoulders. He was kind, helpful, and easy to talk to. His PA is always a phone call away. What more can anyone ask for?

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Not a very good doctor. Won''t listen to patients when they tell him something isn''t feeling right.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Timothy C. Sitter's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1987)

GHI