Ratings for Dr. David Goodhart

Have had Dr Goodhart as my cardiologist for about 10 years. He is a competent and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend him. One of the best cardiologists in Calgary.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Goodhart performed an angiogram on me in Sept. 2006. He was efficient and competent. He explained the procedure well. My reason for lowering the rating on helpfulness, was that when I chose bypass surgery instead of a stent (he doesn't do bypass surgery, he would have nothing more to do with me, even though he was listed as my cardiologist. The after surgery instructions from the hospital said to see my cardiologist in six weeks (not my surgeon). He refused to see me and I ended up going back to my internist (Dr. Alykhan Nanji) who looked after me well.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Most amazing Dr - saved my life. very professional and caring

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I would have been very happy to have been treated by Dr Goodhart. I was only 19 years old when I was sent by ambulance to the Foothills in Calgary, and was suppose to be taken by Dr Goodhart. I was experiencing what felt like a heart attack. I am told what I have is only seen in young people if they are drug users. However, I don't even know what street drugs look like. I have never even touched them! So when one of the nurses told me that "Dr Goodhart doesn't take druggies" I was HART BROKEN (punn intended)! I have still never touched street drugs, and I still have no answer as to what happened that night, or why I have chest pain. I would like to think that all Doctors have the right intentions, but it is sad to see how they can become jaded with the world too. Dr Goodhart let me down.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Very good doctor, Knowledgable, friendly and punctual.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

One of the best cardio Doctors at Calgary Foothills Hospital. He did his very best for me, and I thank him very much.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr Goodheart is very very good HE OFFERS DETAILED EXPLAINATIONS related to your condition

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007