Ratings for Dr. Connie Ellis

Connie and her team (especially NP Heather Bailey) are amazing. They are extremely thorough, strong advocates and very caring. I have received calls from Heather at night to check in to make sure I am feeling better after having seen me with the flu. This office goes over and above to demonstrate their commitment to your health and well being. I feel very blessed to be a patientof theirs.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

She's not just an amazing doctor, she's an amazing person. So glad I'm a patient of hers!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Ellis, she is very thorough and explains everything. I am so happy to have found her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I could ask for more from my Dr. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and has gotten to know "me" as a whole person over the years.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I went to see this doctor as I could not get an appointment to see my own, I phoned the clinic saying I would be 10 minutes late and as I arrived 5 minutes later then the time I said I was going to arrive, the staff informed me that this doctor had gone home. I think this was very unreasonable and inconsiderate considering they still told me to come even though I was going to be late. If you are looking for a reliable and compassionate doctor, I would not recommend her.

Submitted November 8, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Ellis' for the past 6 years and have never been disappointed. She's friendly, has an excellent bedside manner, and above all is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. While past GPs I've had seemed more focused on treating symptoms, I found Dr. Ellis is more inclined to look for root causes of chronic illness, with an emphasis on healthy lifestyle and general well-being. In no uncertain terms, I wouldn't be around to write this review today if it weren't for Dr. Ellis. I wish everyone could be as fortunate as her patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I don't know where I would be without Connie & Heather. Bowmont Medicial is the best facility I have been through, I wish I didn't require any specialists, and had access to more at a family doctor. Even with a complex array of health junk, these two have been absolutely magical. Sincerely caring beautiful individuals.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

DrEllis is the best doctor I have delt with. Very friendly and understanding!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

The best doctor we've ever had. Her and Heather Bailey make a wonderful team. I feel blessed to have been accepted into her practice 8 years ago - life changing for sure! I have never had a doctor truly care for me or my family the way she does. You are not a number with her, you are an important person who will get only the best. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Connie Ellis is an incredible Doctor and equally an incredible human being who deeply cares for her patients. Her staff is equally awesome!!!! For excellent care, go to BOWMONT MEDICAL CLINIC!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015