Ratings for Dr. Connie Ellis

Connie is the best doctor I have ever had! I also love NP Heather Bailey. Both women are caring and knowledgeable, and take the time to listen to my issues/concerns. I have started to take my 14 year old son to her as well, and she has made him feel totally comfortable and encouraged him to ask any questions. I would definitely recommend her. The only issue I ever have is the ladies at reception who can often be a bit rude on the phone.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have seen Connie several times at the clinic. She is very knowledgable, caring and works with you to help meet your health needs. I would recommend her to everyone. The only down is that she is so busy. I wish that Connie Ellis would read the ratings of the doctors at her clinic and reevaluate her staff, specifically, Dr Supernault. The clinic is loosing patients because of her. She leaves appointments to answer her phone, is careless in filling out forms, making mistakes and wasting clients time , AB Health dollars and costing businesses lost time and productivity due to second visits to meet what was requested during the first visit. She has also failed numerous times to get back to staff and patients about pressing issues (I've called the clinic over three times to resolve the same issue and have received no response from her). If going to Bowmont book with Connie Ellis or a doctor who seems engaged and follows through accurately with their work.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Ellis is amazing as are her team. The staff are warm and accommodating. Everyone goes above the call of duty to be helpful. I recommend Dr. Ellis and her team of Doctor's.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Connie and her team (especially NP Heather Bailey) are amazing. They are extremely thorough, strong advocates and very caring. I have received calls from Heather at night to check in to make sure I am feeling better after having seen me with the flu. This office goes over and above to demonstrate their commitment to your health and well being. I feel very blessed to be a patientof theirs.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

She's not just an amazing doctor, she's an amazing person. So glad I'm a patient of hers!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Ellis, she is very thorough and explains everything. I am so happy to have found her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I could ask for more from my Dr. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and has gotten to know "me" as a whole person over the years.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I went to see this doctor as I could not get an appointment to see my own, I phoned the clinic saying I would be 10 minutes late and as I arrived 5 minutes later then the time I said I was going to arrive, the staff informed me that this doctor had gone home. I think this was very unreasonable and inconsiderate considering they still told me to come even though I was going to be late. If you are looking for a reliable and compassionate doctor, I would not recommend her.

Submitted November 8, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Ellis' for the past 6 years and have never been disappointed. She's friendly, has an excellent bedside manner, and above all is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. While past GPs I've had seemed more focused on treating symptoms, I found Dr. Ellis is more inclined to look for root causes of chronic illness, with an emphasis on healthy lifestyle and general well-being. In no uncertain terms, I wouldn't be around to write this review today if it weren't for Dr. Ellis. I wish everyone could be as fortunate as her patients!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I don't know where I would be without Connie & Heather. Bowmont Medicial is the best facility I have been through, I wish I didn't require any specialists, and had access to more at a family doctor. Even with a complex array of health junk, these two have been absolutely magical. Sincerely caring beautiful individuals.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016