Ratings for Dr. Amira Gouda

Dr Gouda is a wonderful doctor that cares about her patients health. I drive 45 minutes each way just to have her for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Please be careful using this dr. Not for herself, however one of two of her receptionists has threatened to look up information about dr's/hospital visits, test results, ect..... and give to a family member of mine I'm in dispute with. I have nothing to hide, however, dr Gouda is NOT my dr! I'm wondering how it's legal for receptionists to access information about patients not being seen by the dr. they work for! Please be careful of ticking her off, as she's told me stories of looking up patient and non patient records, in order for blackmail, or to just look at their records! This is illegal on so many levels! Patients beware!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Love my Doctor, but her new native receptionist looked tired, sick and was awfully snotty not just to myself, but several phone clients and the lady whose appointment was after mine. Hopefully it was just an off day for her, if not Dr. Gouda should reconsider her employment. Janis

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Been seeing Dr.Goda for awhile she is great and theiro and staff are knowledgeable, there has been time's I've had to wait over an hour when that happened Dr.Goda was very appolagic. I would recommend Dr.Goda to anyone

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I went to see Dr. Gouda for a check-up after a pregnancy test confirmed that I was pregnant. She was so kind and addressed all my concerns patiently. She was also very thorough and informative. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

She prescribes sleeping pills to someone I know, she does this knowing that she is abusing them and is fully addicted. She also prescribes them to her husband, knowing he is giving them to his wife. She should have her medical license revolked.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I saw Gouda for years. I actually enjoyed the abrupt bedside manner and full business like demeanor as I dont want to be her friend but a patient. I learned though that 'if' she beleaves your symptoms and they require painkillers she absolutely refuses to prescribe them. Instead she heaps on tests until either your symptoms go away or a specialist takes over your care and she just passes you on. If you have something basic go ahead and see her. Anything beyong fungal infections or ingrown toenails please PLEASE see someone else.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I would never recommend her to anyone. My mother went to her with depression and sleep problems she prescribed two medications that should never be put together which caused my mother to end up in the hospital three different occasions. I went to get a physical done by her, I waited almost an hour when there was no one else in the place I could here her talking to her staff about me and how she doesn't want to see me when she finally came in the room she yelled at me for missing my last appointment and for not coming to see her sooner for a physical and that she shouldn't even be seeing me anymore and acted like she was doing me a favour, when I said id leave to find another one she laughed. When I got my physical done, and being a female she caused me so much abdominal pain I wanted to cry. I knew that wasn't right. Then I got a call from her office two days later stating I have to come back in a month because the test she did was invalid. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Gouda for many years, mostly because I can get in to see her fairly quickly. She doesn't have the best bedside manner but over the years, this has definitely improved. Most of my issues are self- diagnosed before I even get there so she listens to me and mostly agrees with what I've said and prescribes what I need. I don't have any issues with her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Sometimes i wonder how this woman made it to the medical profession. Shes indeed very abrupt, unsympathetic , bodering rude sometimes. I will never recommend this docter to even my enemy. I think shes in the wrong profession. Very terrible doctor indeed!

Submitted February 20, 2014