You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amira Gouda

Been seeing Dr.Goda for awhile she is great and theiro and staff are knowledgeable, there has been time's I've had to wait over an hour when that happened Dr.Goda was very appolagic. I would recommend Dr.Goda to anyone

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I went to see Dr. Gouda for a check-up after a pregnancy test confirmed that I was pregnant. She was so kind and addressed all my concerns patiently. She was also very thorough and informative. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

She prescribes sleeping pills to someone I know, she does this knowing that she is abusing them and is fully addicted. She also prescribes them to her husband, knowing he is giving them to his wife. She should have her medical license revolked.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I saw Gouda for years. I actually enjoyed the abrupt bedside manner and full business like demeanor as I dont want to be her friend but a patient. I learned though that 'if' she beleaves your symptoms and they require painkillers she absolutely refuses to prescribe them. Instead she heaps on tests until either your symptoms go away or a specialist takes over your care and she just passes you on. If you have something basic go ahead and see her. Anything beyong fungal infections or ingrown toenails please PLEASE see someone else.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I would never recommend her to anyone. My mother went to her with depression and sleep problems she prescribed two medications that should never be put together which caused my mother to end up in the hospital three different occasions. I went to get a physical done by her, I waited almost an hour when there was no one else in the place I could here her talking to her staff about me and how she doesn't want to see me when she finally came in the room she yelled at me for missing my last appointment and for not coming to see her sooner for a physical and that she shouldn't even be seeing me anymore and acted like she was doing me a favour, when I said id leave to find another one she laughed. When I got my physical done, and being a female she caused me so much abdominal pain I wanted to cry. I knew that wasn't right. Then I got a call from her office two days later stating I have to come back in a month because the test she did was invalid. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Gouda for many years, mostly because I can get in to see her fairly quickly. She doesn't have the best bedside manner but over the years, this has definitely improved. Most of my issues are self- diagnosed before I even get there so she listens to me and mostly agrees with what I've said and prescribes what I need. I don't have any issues with her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Sometimes i wonder how this woman made it to the medical profession. Shes indeed very abrupt, unsympathetic , bodering rude sometimes. I will never recommend this docter to even my enemy. I think shes in the wrong profession. Very terrible doctor indeed!

Submitted February 20, 2014

Very abrupt, know it all attitude. Does not want to look at other possibilities. Loves to pull out prescription pad, which is the only reason I go to her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Gouda for young women. When I was in my teens I went to her because my mother went to her. No matter why I was there, she would have me do a pregnancy test, despite the fact that I was not sexually active during the time that she was my doctor. I was sent for 3 pregnancy tests the year I hurt my lower back and kept going back because prescribing me pain killers wasn't helping. I also had to do a pregnancy test when I had pneumonia. I had a benign tumor removed when I was 15. She first accused me of an ectopic pregnancy, and then insisted on having me sent for tests in addition to those that the specialist requested, including sending me for a vaginal ultrasound without warning me I was doing anything but a normal ultrasound. She also told my mother when I went on birth control at 18, which is when I finally changed doctors.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Hey Dr. Gouda. I really hope you read this. Remember me? I saw you for about 3 years for excrutiating back pain. You did nothing. You didn't even know half the time why I was there to see you. As you know, I wound up being paralyzed from the waist down as a result. I just wanted to say thank you. I appreciate you calling my wife while I was in the Alex unable to feel or move my legs, unable to urinate, unable to have bowel movements. She as you know didn't want to have any contact with you as you were no help to us when we needed you. I still don't know to this day why you decided to bother her. Through no help from you, I've regained all of these abilities. Nowhere near as good as before, but at least I can walk and no longer have to use a cathetar to urinate. It's been nearly 2 years since this happened to me and just so you are aware, I have what's called Cauda Equina Syndrome. You may want to look this up.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Amira Gouda's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr.Goda for awhile she is great and theiro and staff are knowledgeable, there has been time's I've had to wait over an hour when that happened Dr.Go..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Gouda for a check-up after a pregnancy test confirmed that I was pregnant. She was so kind and addressed all my concerns patiently. She was al..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She prescribes sleeping pills to someone I know, she does this knowing that she is abusing them and is fully addicted. She also prescribes them to her husband,..."

August 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T9E3" to "T9E 7J4". Address has been updated from "None" to "4721 47 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17809861400".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Gouda for years. I actually enjoyed the abrupt bedside manner and full business like demeanor as I dont want to be her friend but a patient. I learned tho..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend her to anyone. My mother went to her with depression and sleep problems she prescribed two medications that should never be put togethe..."

February 5, 2015