Ratings for Dr. Cole D. Lundquist

We've seen Dr. Lundquist a few time, now. Both times, the waiting room was crowded, it took a while to get into the actual exam room. (But that happens, and I totally get that) However, I don't understand how a doctor, who know that you've been waiting, that you have legitimate concerns and questions can devote just 2-5 minutes with you. My son had a small growth on his face. Dr. Lundquist prescribed antibiotics as an initial treatment, but at the second visit determined that it wasn't helping, the cyst was the same size. He referred us to a plastic surgeon. (Geri, in lundquist's office went out of her way to help with the referral... and there were issue with the referral. But she tried so hard to help us... so I thank her!!!!) But at the plastic surgeon's office, he asked why Dr. Lunquist didn't remove the "clogged oil duct" himself? Clogged oil duct!!!! NOT cyst! In about 10 minutes we were out of the exam room, bump free. I'm pretty sure Dr. Lundquist didn't take the time to look closely enough at the bump to determine WHAT it actually was. OR he couldn't be bothered to take the time to clean out a clogged oil duct. I can't even believe the carelessness and disregard for diligence!!! Ridiculous!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He is the worst doctor I have ever been to. So is his staff !! He saw me for 2 minutes sold me some face wash and gave a script that ended up being 260$ When I went there to ask about it the " helpful" ladies told me they will take care of it . Never heard from them and when I called they always had some stupid excuse " your chart is in the other office , we will take take of it when we go there " After a month I still have not gotten my medicine ... also the waiting room was full, they call in about 8 at the time and those poor people are out in 3 minutes. He doesn't give a damn just wants the money I have worked in doctor offices and have never seen anything like this!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Terrible doctor! Went to see him twice Every time the reception room was full of people, at least 15 of them at a time, mostly elderly. Patients came in and out in 3 minutes. He spent those 3 minutes with me, that how long it took him to write a prescribtion for Hydrocortizone and some rinse he sells at the office. He never bothered either to look at my skin, or give any explanation, or to answer any question.When I returned for my second visit , it was even shorter he did not have to write a prescribtion. Again he refused to answer questions, never tried to examine my skin, insisted on keeping using Hydrocortizione, despite the fact it says in the instruction to never use it on the eyes and face. He wanted me to come again in 2 weeks so he could keep billing me and my insurance Rushed out of the office in 2 minutes.I followed him to the hallway tried to ask a question , he looked very irritated, and his answer was just rude. In any case, my advise: stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I call Dr. Cole Lundquist “Speedy Gonzales” because he literally will be with you 2-5 minutes. By the time you will think about a question, he will be gone… He might be a good doctor, but I never got a chance to make opinion about him after 3 visits. Sorry, but I am not going to see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

The only reason I went to this "dr" was because my insurance changed back to HMO. I used to have a PPO and an excellent dermatologist. I have alopecia areata. It flares up once in awhile and I get cortizone injections for it. I only have one small spot luckily. I went to this idiot who refused to inject me with the cortizone. He said the small bald spot would never grow back-that it was scar tissue. He prescribed some crap and told me to make another appointment in three weeks. Yeah right! So I can pay another $30 co-pay and my insurance can pay you again too? Not to mention the prescription. I ended up going back to the other dermatologist and paid out of pocket for two appointments. This dermatologist injected me and the hair is growing back. Don't waste your time on this guy. He herds people in and out like cattle. He looks at you for two seconds which isn't enough time to even diagnose someone correctly. I can't believe he has a medical degree. AVOID.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

My husband died of melanoma, despite going into Dr. Lundquist's office and asking him to remove a suspicious mole. The good doctor refused. Three weeks later it was bleeding. We lost a wonderful father, husband, and friend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Asshoooole. He gives you a prescription and sends you on your way but you cant help feeling completely lost about what you went in for.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

My wife went to him. What a mistake. Does not prescrive generic med and cost us $125. Med's did not work. My wife is the same as she was before the visit. Does not spend time with you. You are treated like a cattle car. I told her to not go back to him. What a mistake.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

My husband is also a physician and it is sort of a standing joke that Cole Lundquist spends no time with his patients. Its easy to get meds from him without a thorough exam. Maybe that is not so bad but if I had a real problem he would not be the doctor I would see..,..,too money driven.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

He is just plain awful! In the room for not a full minute and he is talking to me as he is walking out the door. WOuld never go back there.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Cole D. Lundquist's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL