You may also like

Rate Dr. Robbie Hayes

Dr. Robbie Hayes's Ratings

Last month my husband was a patient of Dr. Hayes and he had to have Mohs Surgery to remove a cancer spot under his eye. We travelled from NL to see Dr. Hayes and found him and his staff to be excellent. He was very professional, he took time to explain to both of us, exactly what he would be doing. After the surgery and the reconstructive surgery that was needed to repair the area, we were surprised that Dr. Hayes took the time later that evening to call our hotel to see how Gary was doing. Without a doubt Dr. Hayes is the best. A shout out to the staff at his office who made our appointment and to Kelly the nurse who was with us during the procedure. Excellent team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

I noticed another person on here mention how the staff were to someone on the phone. The funny thing is she is 100% correct. The ones behind the counter are very unprofessional. I heard and saw the same kinda thing as her.I thought to myself i hope this does not happen to me if i called there .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Kind, friendly and extremely intelligent and caring. Would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr Hayes is amazing. He really takes the time to get to know your issue and will do what it takes to get you where you need to be. He is very busy so I was in his office for quite sometime but I didn't mind at all! He is very much worth the wait and I left feel cared for and satisfied with the course of treatment. HOWEVER, his receptionists are horrible. I sat in the waiting area for about a half hour and watched them be condescending to patients on the phone. Looking at eachother waving their fingers by their ears as if to say the person on the phone was crazy. The young one was texting and calling her boyfriend the whole time. And after arguing with a patient the young one handed the call over to the older one and it turns out the patient was right and not crazy. The young one said "oh well don't tell her that". horrible. I could keep going about my experiences but I have a character limit. Incredibly unprofessional and it's a shame such a nice dr is being portrayed this way.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1283569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

He is a very kind Dr and gave me the time I felt I needed. I waited a long time to see it but the 9 month wait was worth it. He looked at my issue with a full approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

What an amazing and compassionate Dr. He takes the time to explain the procedure involved and answers any questions. He is truthful. He makes you feel like a person rather than just a number. I think he felt worst than I for the cut he had to make on my face. Plus, it helps that he is a very handsome Dr. Very professional and superb staff! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2013

Dr. Hayes is absolutely amazing - his compassion and delightful way of interaction is awesome and his staff follows his lead. We need more doctors like him. Thumbs up all the way and thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

i had 3 years , a skin cancer that needed a surgery at my cheek, I been recommended to have the surgery by Dr Hayes. The lesion seem to be small but in fact the tumor was expending larger. it took him 3 shots before removing it the same day because he had to tested the skin margin resection. Finally he remove me an huge piece of skin. Offer me to close it or having a plastic surgeon doing it. I trusted him . It healed perfectly . 3 years after my follow up ,, i m free of cancer and nobody accept my wife can see where was my scar. It s not the scar it s about having taking time to do the job professionally for me that make the difference. thank you Doc !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

One of the very best Doctor's I have ever seen.Very relaxing, caring, concerned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

THE REASON I HAVE GIVEN DR.HAYES A 5 RATING IS VERY SIMPLE. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN.HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE BOTH AT HIS CLINIC AND IN HOSPITAL CLINIC.HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS NEXT TO NONE.I CANNOT FORGET TO MENTION HIS ASSISTANT LESLIE SHE IS ALSO ONE IN A MILLION.THEY MADE WHAT WAS A VERY STRESSFUL SITUATION TO ME AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE .I WILL NOT SOON FORGET THE WAY THAT I WAS TREATED BY THEM .I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THESE TWO WONDERFUL PEOPLE.THANKS AGAIN .CONNIE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283563].votes_count ]]