Ratings for Dr. Robbie Hayes

Dr hayes is an amazing doctor!! He might want to send his receptionist for some customer service training because they are more than rude!!! Terrible that such a great doctor has such horrible receptionist!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Hayes is quite exceptional! His personable care, his genuine concern and his gentle yet professional manner was so reassuring. His excellent skills in utilizing the Mohs technique is undeniable. Consider yourself fortunate if you should be his patient. He's a gem of a doctor. His phone staff should take more care in complimenting Dr. Hayes fine example of excellent service to patients. They can be rather curt and unprofessional, at least that has been our experience. Thank you Dr. Hayes for your wonderful care of both my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Oh My Goodness!! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hayes. His detail - his expertise - his professionalism - his great skill of putting me at ease - his care and thoughtfulness - even giving me his home and cell number after the procedure to phone him if I had any problems! He is an Amazing person and doc!! His office staff is amazing as well - so caring and thoughtful!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

There is no comment that would be adequate to rate our extreme satisfaction with Dr, Hayes and his staff. His communication skills, his empathy and support through the surgery were outstanding. How fortunate we were to have his expertise and skill. Thank you. RM

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

In the medical field there are good physicians and great ones, and Dr. Hayes falls in the top scale of the great ones. You are the most caring and the most human that my husband and I have ever came across..Continu the great work and simply thank you. You're one of the best.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Amazing doctor! Very through in his examinations and gives all the information you need. He has also personally called me to answer questions! Truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Last month my husband was a patient of Dr. Hayes and he had to have Mohs Surgery to remove a cancer spot under his eye. We travelled from NL to see Dr. Hayes and found him and his staff to be excellent. He was very professional, he took time to explain to both of us, exactly what he would be doing. After the surgery and the reconstructive surgery that was needed to repair the area, we were surprised that Dr. Hayes took the time later that evening to call our hotel to see how Gary was doing. Without a doubt Dr. Hayes is the best. A shout out to the staff at his office who made our appointment and to Kelly the nurse who was with us during the procedure. Excellent team.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I noticed another person on here mention how the staff were to someone on the phone. The funny thing is she is 100% correct. The ones behind the counter are very unprofessional. I heard and saw the same kinda thing as her.I thought to myself i hope this does not happen to me if i called there .

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Kind, friendly and extremely intelligent and caring. Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr Hayes is amazing. He really takes the time to get to know your issue and will do what it takes to get you where you need to be. He is very busy so I was in his office for quite sometime but I didn't mind at all! He is very much worth the wait and I left feel cared for and satisfied with the course of treatment. HOWEVER, his receptionists are horrible. I sat in the waiting area for about a half hour and watched them be condescending to patients on the phone. Looking at eachother waving their fingers by their ears as if to say the person on the phone was crazy. The young one was texting and calling her boyfriend the whole time. And after arguing with a patient the young one handed the call over to the older one and it turns out the patient was right and not crazy. The young one said "oh well don't tell her that". horrible. I could keep going about my experiences but I have a character limit. Incredibly unprofessional and it's a shame such a nice dr is being portrayed this way.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013