Ratings for Dr. Robbie Hayes

Really liked Dr. Hayes, found him kind , caring and thorough. Wish every doctor was this way.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Hayes as his kindness and care are terrific. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything in great detail and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Had an appointment today and it was the best experience I have ever had with a specialist Dr and his staff. Very informative and caring about every step of the process. Thanks again

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Hayes is amazing. He recognized ulcers on my legs as a circulation problem when 3 other doc's did not! Fantastic service and care

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr hayes is an amazing doctor!! He might want to send his receptionist for some customer service training because they are more than rude!!! Terrible that such a great doctor has such horrible receptionist!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Hayes is quite exceptional! His personable care, his genuine concern and his gentle yet professional manner was so reassuring. His excellent skills in utilizing the Mohs technique is undeniable. Consider yourself fortunate if you should be his patient. He's a gem of a doctor. His phone staff should take more care in complimenting Dr. Hayes fine example of excellent service to patients. They can be rather curt and unprofessional, at least that has been our experience. Thank you Dr. Hayes for your wonderful care of both my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Oh My Goodness!! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hayes. His detail - his expertise - his professionalism - his great skill of putting me at ease - his care and thoughtfulness - even giving me his home and cell number after the procedure to phone him if I had any problems! He is an Amazing person and doc!! His office staff is amazing as well - so caring and thoughtful!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

There is no comment that would be adequate to rate our extreme satisfaction with Dr, Hayes and his staff. His communication skills, his empathy and support through the surgery were outstanding. How fortunate we were to have his expertise and skill. Thank you. RM

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

In the medical field there are good physicians and great ones, and Dr. Hayes falls in the top scale of the great ones. You are the most caring and the most human that my husband and I have ever came across..Continu the great work and simply thank you. You're one of the best.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Amazing doctor! Very through in his examinations and gives all the information you need. He has also personally called me to answer questions! Truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015