Ratings for Dr. Robbie Hayes

I had my third visit in a short time recently toDr. Hayes and found him very considerate and caring. The nurse that was in the room during the examination didn't rate the same. When I asked the Dr. if I should take some time off work to help with stress level and to take time to look after myself, the nurse stated "we are not playing that game!" I would like that nurse to understand the game I have been playing with psoriasis for almost 20 years. I play the game of scratching all day, bleeding and covering up the cuts. I play the game of crying because my legs won't stop bleeding and I am at work not able to come out of the bathroom. I play the game of hearing my co-workers tell me to stop scratching. I play the game of isolating myself for years because it's easier to stay close to home where you can scratch in private. I play the game of insecurity from having this disease that I have not had any control of for many years. I play the game of being embarrassed of being completely dressed in the swimming pool. I have played the game of not seeking treatment for psoriasis because all the medications have made me sick in different ways over the years and I lost hope. I play the game of having high anxiety on a daily basis because I rip the skin off my body on a daily basis and keep the pain and frustration to myself. I play the game of hearing comments like the one you made and crawl back into the depth of passiveness where I have never asked for or expected anything different. Yes I'm playing a game but it is nothing like your game. I work with people who are sick every day and I have found that the one thing that is needed when you are ill is kindness. I did think I had hit the jackpot when I went into that office and spoke with Dr. Hayes because I felt he cared and wanted to help me. But after her comment there was no other conversation and the Dr. left. Not sure if he was embarrassed or if he, too agreed with her comment. My ratings are a result of the last appointment otherwise the ratings were all excellent. Sometimes a person has to be in the place of another to understand what they are going through, but I would never wish psoriasis on anyone because it attacks you in every way possible: emotionally, physically and spiritually. You don't have to be in someone's ugly psoriasis skin to know how one feels living with it. Kindness and compassion goes a long way.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Hayes helped my father with his skin cancer. Probably the best doctor I have ever met and I worked in the medical field for several years. Bravo to you Dr Hayes.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Hayes was outstanding. He was very caring, compassionate and explained potential options fully. He was excellent at follow up. I regret moving away and not having a chance to thank him personally!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Really liked Dr. Hayes, found him kind , caring and thorough. Wish every doctor was this way.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Hayes as his kindness and care are terrific. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything in great detail and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Had an appointment today and it was the best experience I have ever had with a specialist Dr and his staff. Very informative and caring about every step of the process. Thanks again

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Hayes is amazing. He recognized ulcers on my legs as a circulation problem when 3 other doc's did not! Fantastic service and care

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr hayes is an amazing doctor!! He might want to send his receptionist for some customer service training because they are more than rude!!! Terrible that such a great doctor has such horrible receptionist!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Hayes is quite exceptional! His personable care, his genuine concern and his gentle yet professional manner was so reassuring. His excellent skills in utilizing the Mohs technique is undeniable. Consider yourself fortunate if you should be his patient. He's a gem of a doctor. His phone staff should take more care in complimenting Dr. Hayes fine example of excellent service to patients. They can be rather curt and unprofessional, at least that has been our experience. Thank you Dr. Hayes for your wonderful care of both my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Oh My Goodness!! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hayes. His detail - his expertise - his professionalism - his great skill of putting me at ease - his care and thoughtfulness - even giving me his home and cell number after the procedure to phone him if I had any problems! He is an Amazing person and doc!! His office staff is amazing as well - so caring and thoughtful!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017