Ratings for Dr. Aaron F. Whiteman

This guy is a really awful Doctor. I have never dealt with a more adversarial, disrespectful, and false accusatory doctor. This guy is completely up his own posterior (language police)...Extreme God complex... Late by 30 minutes...Avoid this guy he does not care for his patients at all.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Not interested in what I had to say and had the nerve to cut me off saying we already were off to a late start, I was there on time . Definitely would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

There is no diffrence between Dr. Whiteman and the corner drug dealer if you do not have cash in hand then you do not get your prescription...i had insurance when i started going to him but i lost my insurance so i started to pay cash untell i got other insurance but i will tell you that when i had insurance he seem ok but the day he found out i lost my insurance he stoped helping me and he turned into a real jerk just like a crack dealer please dont go to this man he dosnt care about you he is just trying to buy another car on your back.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010