Ratings for Dr. Casia E. Horseman

I requested a refill an she said no it was a day early. Ran out of meds an called she refused an said she would when she saw me. That left me 5 days without meds. Never gave her any reason not to trust me. I had been her patient for ten months. It was confusing an upsetting. The staff was rude when i called. Maybe she didnt want to be my doctor anymore. She always ran my meds close an never gave refills. An i was scheduled for five week follow up instead of four an she refused to fill my medicine. An she never requested medical records from my previous doctor i had seen for 5 years. I had to change doctors because i moved out of town. Be careful when picking a doctor. I should have done more research. Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I have had a long experience with Psychiatrists. This woman is an excellent doctor. She is considerate and kind and very knowledgeable about medications and their effects on the individual. If I call for a refill, it is done within a very short time. She stays on a strict schedule so if you are late, forget that appointment. She will not see you. She keeps on time every time. I would recommend her highly

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I have been on what seems to be a merry-go-round of bad psychiatrists for about two years now. Finally, I have found someone I like- Dr. Horseman has been very understanding in my medication concerns as well as being very punctual in returning my phone calls when I have left a message. I have had no bad experiences with her, I've been seeing her since January of 2012.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

The worst dr i have ever seen. She does not want to listen to you she just wants to tell you things and leave.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. Casia E. Horseman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)