Ratings for Dr. Mike Mamacos

The best doctor EVER, dont ever think I'll ever find anotehr like you! Very caring and smart, always time to talk and figure things out! Christine was very accomadating and most always fit me in, even when busy! I MISS you!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Mamacos was my doctor for 15 years and I only found out about him closing office by accident. I found this highly unprofessional and indifferent towards his patients. The doctor's association should have stricter rules about this. All records have been forwarded to Docudavit Solutions (www.docudavit.com)Tel. 1-888-781-9083. You have to call them, and pay $180 to get your records forwarded to your new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I wondered why my messages weren't being answered and was surprised to find out online - on this site - that Dr. Mamacos closed his practice. Where are my files and my sons' files? Why weren't we notified? Who do I contact to get my files transferred to another Family Dr? That is extremely unprofessional. Very, very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

This is the best Dr. our family has ever had. Sorry he has closed his practice but wish him the best in his new job and Vanc.Gen. is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

I was shocked and very sorry to learn that Dr. Mamacos has closed his practice. I've been going to him for years and had no indication that the office would be shut down, no letter, no phone call, nothing. Sure hope I can find another family doctor as good and caring as Dr. Mamacos.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Excellent doctor - thank you for 13 years of helpful advise, listening, caring, and being a first class doctor and gentleman.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Mamacos since he took over the practice from Dr. Gable ten (?) years ago. I have alsways found him helpful and willing to spend time with me for explanations and advise. Furthermore, he has a sense of humour.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

All of us who are fortunate enough to be on this Doctor's patient list are truly blessed. Extraordinary office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Mike is awesome. When I was going through a rough time, he even called me at home to make sure I was okay. He was my family doctor for 7 years before I moved back to Ontario.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Doctor is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly, BUT Christine, his receptionist has lots of room for improvement.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008