Ratings for Dr. Alan Barkun

If you need a specialist in his field he is the one that you want. The very best, take the time to listen to you and explain it very well...

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Barkun is the very best in his field . Highly knowlegable and very caring. He has the best bedside manners I've ever seen with any doctor. He has at heart the comfort of his patients and he knows how to make them more relaxed when needed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

An exemple to be followed by others. Dr Barkun is the best in his field and still takes time to be nice and human. God be blessed I was lucky enough to be under his care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Nicest doctor who ever seen me! Highly professional, knowledgeable and very human.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

he is the nicest doctor i ever had God bless him and his family

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and communicates very well. Has been my doctor for a number of years. Would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Excellent Dr. Thorough and knowledgable with a great attitude and ability to communicate clearly with patients and nervous family members. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Most wonderful doctor. He has gone above and beyond to make sure I'm ok and has been compassionate, kind and caring. Outstanding.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Barkun really cares for his patients. I was astounded by the amount of knowledge and helpfulness I received while under his care. My comfort was put above all else. I feel so very lucky yo have him as my GI guy!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr Barkun was one of my best doctors. He took the time to explain and listen to my concerns. He Was very understanding and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was always on time and very welcoming. I really thankful that he diagnosed what I have and was able to help me deal with it.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015