You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alan Barkun

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

he is the nicest doctor i ever had God bless him and his family

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Barkun really cares for his patients. I was astounded by the amount of knowledge and helpfulness I received while under his care. My comfort was put above all else. I feel so very lucky yo have him as my GI guy!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr Barkun was one of my best doctors. He took the time to explain and listen to my concerns. He Was very understanding and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was always on time and very welcoming. I really thankful that he diagnosed what I have and was able to help me deal with it.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Barkun was great, really nice and helpful. I had been dealing with a debilitating issue for 6 months until I saw him. He took the time to answer all my questions and help me understand ways to manage my disease. I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Barkun is truly an absolutely wonderful doctor. Not only is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor --he is kind and patient. He takes the time to get to know his patients and makes us feel heard. He always asks if I have any more questions and takes his time. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Alan Barkun's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Nicest doctor who ever seen me! Highly professional, knowledgeable and very human."

April 1, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.jamesleeplasticsurgery.com/" to "https://muhc.ca/mgh/dashboard". Suite has been updated from "L9-317" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "514.934.1934" to "(514) 934-1934".

March 16, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "514.664.2076" to "514.934.1934".

March 16, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "5146642076" to "514.664.2076".

March 16, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "5149341934" to "5146642076".

March 16, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.jamesleeplasticsurgery.com/".

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he is the nicest doctor i ever had God bless him and his family "

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and communicates very well. Has been my doctor for a number of years. Would recommend without hesitation."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr. Thorough and knowledgable with a great attitude and ability to communicate clearly with patients and nervous family members. Highly recommended!"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most wonderful doctor. He has gone above and beyond to make sure I'm ok and has been compassionate, kind and caring. Outstanding."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barkun really cares for his patients. I was astounded by the amount of knowledge and helpfulness I received while under his care. My comfort was put above a..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barkun was one of my best doctors. He took the time to explain and listen to my concerns. He Was very understanding and he knew exactly what he was doing. He..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barkun was great, really nice and helpful. I had been dealing with a debilitating issue for 6 months until I saw him. He took the time to answer all my ques..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barkun is truly an absolutely wonderful doctor. Not only is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor --he is kind and patient. He takes the time to get to kn..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Barkun is the best doctor I have ever met! I had colonoscopy at the end of Aug 2014, I was worried but all when very well without discomfort."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is my second colonoscopy this year (and many more through in my past) and, although Doctor Barkun has removed several polyps, he manages to make me feel s..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Barkun is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He is compassionate, empathetic, gentle and incredibly intelligent. He treats his patients and staff wi..."

September 24, 2014