Ratings for Dr. Hugh Fletcher

Doctor Fletcher is THE worst doctor. He literally through away my disability forms in the garbage as he didn't want to be bothered. I was seeking help for severe depression and I was nearly homeless. All he could say was how can you be depressed living here on the Island. Like wtf he wouldn't renew my sleeping meds saying the government was clamping down. Thank God for another doctor that helped me out in Nanaimo. This was very irresponsible of him. Me no like him. Very childish and full of himself.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have never been disappointed by Dr. Fletcher. He is a knowledgeable doctor who has his patients best interest at heart. There are times where The wait time has been longer than 30 minutes, but it is well worth it to wait.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Thorough, to the point and very friendly. Thanks Dr. Fletcher!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

He's not paying attention - he is mishearing and not open to clarification. Gets very angry if you ask him questions. Time to retire!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I now believe he has had his wrist slapped for handing meds out too easy because when he won't give you any because he says the government is cutting back so I investigated and that is not true

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

A compassionate patient doctor who truly cares about his clients

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Thank God for Dr Fletcher. We moved from the North, he has given my husband with Parkinsons, excellent care. He's arranged several visits to other specialists for my husband and myself. He has been so kind to me. I really appreciate him. He arranged for a knee replacement for my husband in only a few months, because if the pain he was experiencing. I don't know where we would be without him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

This man is one of B.C's top billing doctors for a reason . He's dangerous and should be forced to retire ....NO JOKE !!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Didn't bother to read the chart, and denied me essential medication. When I asked why, he denied that the incident had ever taken place, grabbed up all his stuff and started banging it around so that I couldn't be heard. The man's an incompetent, pompous, fool.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Fletcher is a great doctor. I love going to his clinic the atmosphere is so relaxing and welcoming. All of the staff at Beach Medical treat me with compassion and respect. I have never felt judged by anyone there. I am finally being treated like a Patient. I hope I get to keep seeing Dr. Fletcher

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015