Ratings for Dr. Hugh Fletcher

Dr. Fletcher has been my doctor for over 25 years. He came to my home to fix my dislocated knee, he has seen me at a moments notice when I have had bad falls off horses, he attended to my sister from out of town without question. He is a wonderful doctor, man and member of this community. I have been blessed to have him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Fletcher is extremely caring. I appreciate his thoughtfulness and dedication. His counselling staff are an amazing addition to his practice, something I wish other doctors offered. I fell extremely fortunate to have him as my family practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He takes the time when I need it but when I need something simple, I can be in and out of the office in 5 min. The staff keep better track of when I need to come in (annuals and such) than I do.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

My daughter wasn't feeling well and Dr. Fletcher gave me tests to get done for her without even being her doctor (because she didn't have a family doctor in the town she moved to) She got the tests done and he found out she is very diabetic and phoned us personally at 9pm at night and told us to go to the hospital.....He is so caring about his patients. He's never disappointed me and I have a huge fear of Doctors.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Doctor Fletcher is THE worst doctor. He literally through away my disability forms in the garbage as he didn't want to be bothered. I was seeking help for severe depression and I was nearly homeless. All he could say was how can you be depressed living here on the Island. Like wtf he wouldn't renew my sleeping meds saying the government was clamping down. Thank God for another doctor that helped me out in Nanaimo. This was very irresponsible of him. Me no like him. Very childish and full of himself.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have never been disappointed by Dr. Fletcher. He is a knowledgeable doctor who has his patients best interest at heart. There are times where The wait time has been longer than 30 minutes, but it is well worth it to wait.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Thorough, to the point and very friendly. Thanks Dr. Fletcher!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

He's not paying attention - he is mishearing and not open to clarification. Gets very angry if you ask him questions. Time to retire!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I now believe he has had his wrist slapped for handing meds out too easy because when he won't give you any because he says the government is cutting back so I investigated and that is not true

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

A compassionate patient doctor who truly cares about his clients

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016