Ratings for Dr. Hugh Fletcher

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE DOCTOR FLETCHER BEST DOCTOR HANDS DOWN!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I am a patient of Dr.Fletcher and came to this site to publicly praise him for how kind and respectable he was to me recently when I had a health scare that really had shaken. I read the below opinion and feel the need to comment on it. I work for a care facility and Dr.Fletcher is there every week seeing his patients. I have seen him take the time to talk to his patients not only about there concerns but about there families, and their person history. Care staff see a lot where they work. We see different doctors, nurses, family members, and we see who is there and who is not. He is always there. We are all entitled to our opinions, and in my opinion this man is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Why does this doctor take on elderly patients if he really doesn't want to see them. Other people are doing his job for him and he doesn't address family concerns. So many doctors have the mentality of one thing per visit and you need to be in and out of my office so I can see more patients to make more money. Is this the doctor or our government enabling and pushing doctors to do this? Whatever the case maybe, how disappointing, if you don't care about your patients don't take them on.... Don't doctors have a choice? And every doctor should be accountable for what they dictate in patients files and allow open access of their opinion! One day maybe doctors will be like the old doctors more compassionate, caring and not dismissive.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Fletcher has been my doctor for over 18 years. He is very down to earth, tells it like it is and deals with your issues quickly and efficiently. He is a good listener with a keen sense of humour. Thanks Dr. Fletcher for all that you do!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Fletcher has been my doctor for over 25 years. He came to my home to fix my dislocated knee, he has seen me at a moments notice when I have had bad falls off horses, he attended to my sister from out of town without question. He is a wonderful doctor, man and member of this community. I have been blessed to have him!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Fletcher is extremely caring. I appreciate his thoughtfulness and dedication. His counselling staff are an amazing addition to his practice, something I wish other doctors offered. I fell extremely fortunate to have him as my family practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He takes the time when I need it but when I need something simple, I can be in and out of the office in 5 min. The staff keep better track of when I need to come in (annuals and such) than I do.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

My daughter wasn't feeling well and Dr. Fletcher gave me tests to get done for her without even being her doctor (because she didn't have a family doctor in the town she moved to) She got the tests done and he found out she is very diabetic and phoned us personally at 9pm at night and told us to go to the hospital.....He is so caring about his patients. He's never disappointed me and I have a huge fear of Doctors.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Doctor Fletcher is THE worst doctor. He literally through away my disability forms in the garbage as he didn't want to be bothered. I was seeking help for severe depression and I was nearly homeless. All he could say was how can you be depressed living here on the Island. Like wtf he wouldn't renew my sleeping meds saying the government was clamping down. Thank God for another doctor that helped me out in Nanaimo. This was very irresponsible of him. Me no like him. Very childish and full of himself.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have never been disappointed by Dr. Fletcher. He is a knowledgeable doctor who has his patients best interest at heart. There are times where The wait time has been longer than 30 minutes, but it is well worth it to wait.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016