You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hugh Fletcher

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I now believe he has had his wrist slapped for handing meds out too easy because when he won't give you any because he says the government is cutting back so I investigated and that is not true

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

A compassionate patient doctor who truly cares about his clients

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Thank God for Dr Fletcher. We moved from the North, he has given my husband with Parkinsons, excellent care. He's arranged several visits to other specialists for my husband and myself. He has been so kind to me. I really appreciate him. He arranged for a knee replacement for my husband in only a few months, because if the pain he was experiencing. I don't know where we would be without him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Didn't bother to read the chart, and denied me essential medication. When I asked why, he denied that the incident had ever taken place, grabbed up all his stuff and started banging it around so that I couldn't be heard. The man's an incompetent, pompous, fool.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Fletcher is a great doctor. I love going to his clinic the atmosphere is so relaxing and welcoming. All of the staff at Beach Medical treat me with compassion and respect. I have never felt judged by anyone there. I am finally being treated like a Patient. I hope I get to keep seeing Dr. Fletcher

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

He has been a good doctor to both my husband and myself since we moved here about 5 years ago - Positive comments would be that he will make referrals quickly and has been spot on with diagnosis for various minor things. Negative comments would be that unless you ask questions he doesn't really elaborate on any diagnosis which can be annoying & frustrating. Also feel that sometimes his manner is hurried and his consult/exam room computer gets more attention than the patient. Lots of patients coming/going. I read that in BC he was highest billing doctor to medical plan for 2013 or 2014....that tells you something!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Did a "meet & greet" as we moved back to Vancouver Island after a 15 year absence. So happy to have Dr. Fletcher as our family doc. I'll comment again after next appt.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Hugh Fletcher's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He's not paying attention - he is mishearing and not open to clarification. Gets very angry if you ask him questions. Time to retire!"

April 13, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "he is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I now believe he has had his wrist slapped for handing meds out too easy because when he won't give you any because he ..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "A compassionate patient doctor who truly cares about his clients"

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank God for Dr Fletcher. We moved from the North, he has given my husband with Parkinsons, excellent care. He's arranged several visits to other specialists..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This man is one of B.C's top billing doctors for a reason . He's dangerous and should be forced to retire ....NO JOKE !!!!"

November 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Didn't bother to read the chart, and denied me essential medication. When I asked why, he denied that the incident had ever taken place, grabbed up all his stu..."

October 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.beachmedical.ca" to "http://www.beachmedical.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V9K0" to "V9K 1S4". Address has been updated from "None" to "703 Beach Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507522080".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fletcher is a great doctor. I love going to his clinic the atmosphere is so relaxing and welcoming. All of the staff at Beach Medical treat me with compass..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He has been a good doctor to both my husband and myself since we moved here about 5 years ago - Positive comments would be that he will make referrals quickly ..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Did a "meet & greet" as we moved back to Vancouver Island after a 15 year absence. So happy to have Dr. Fletcher as our family doc. I'll comment again after ne..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "No knowledge and makes to many mistakes, rude questions and has no care. Just there to try and give you pills to make some money"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He's amazing so glad I have him as my doctor. He so on top of everything. I have no problems at all with him"

December 11, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I too have nothing good to say about Dr. Fletcher! It's not fair that when you try to stand up for the care that your not really getting, he hastily grabs all ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I LOVE DR FLETCHER! If it wasnt for him I would have never found out what was wrong with me. Hes very helpful and listens to all your needs nothing but good thi..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is a detriment to the medical profession, he needs to retire, and get bit in the a$$ by all the bad karma coming his way. On my last appointment wi..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dangerous, negligent, pompous a**. Has he retired yet?"

October 3, 2014