Ratings for Dr. Catherine O'Connor

We wait for her but she is more than worth it! We always wait for Dr. O'Connor but she made that clear that it was one of her "side effects" of practice and why she has built her office in a mall setting where parking is free. We just always ask Gayle, her assistant, how much time we have to shop and then she pages us. when we see Dr. O'Connor, she takes care of our full list of problems and tells us that the list is important as "3 may be related to "9. How would we know but for her. She is thorough, competent and so caring. What more can you ask for a Family Doctor these days? She even does house calls, which is why she is often late to start.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Horrible doctor. She's neve there. Always cancels the day of. Very rude!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Good doctor, however wait time are horrible. I waited for an 1h until I was the she was actually not coming in to work that day. Gail often talks about other patients, which is clearly unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable and cares! One small issue is her availability and punctuality.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I really felt Dr O'Conner just didn't care, I was cancelled 9 times in a row. When I begged her for referrals, she just shrugged them off or said she would look after it and that day never came. Luckily I found another doctor. I still have friends that aren't as lucky to find a new doctor and she hasn't changed. I should have sent a complaint to the college of physician's.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I find Dr. O'Connor to very thorough, experienced and knowledgeable. Her one weakness is punctuality and availability. I have had appointments cancelled frequently and appointments are generally late. That's par of the course as the day progresses in a doctor's office. But if you start late, there is not catching up, which is not unusual for Catherine. Other than punctuality, she is an excellent doctor and I would recommend if you don't mind waiting a bit...

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. O'Connor is one of the rare ones. She may be busy and cancels every now and then, but she is extremely attentive to me when I see her and she is proactive about things that I may be experiencing for my age. I am lucky to have her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

very wise ,knowledgeable,understanding,family doctor who is vastly experienced.. best i have had ,ever. assistant gail, very friendly,helpful. two people who are truly dedicated....

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

First off let me say that Gail (receptionist) is very friendly and does her best to keep up with a very busy practice. She always does her best to fit people in right away if they need the Doctor fast. Dr. O'Connor is late sometimes and sometimes cancels appointments because she puts family first, which is important to me. She has aging parents and does her best to support them in their times of need. She goes out of her way to make up for missed appointments by making the extra effort to go and visit patients at home if they are elderly and have a hard time getting into the office. I know of very few Doctors that will do that these days. She takes the time with each patient that they need to make them feel comfortable and to figure out just what they need done. This can sometimes put her behind schedule a bit but I would rather have a Doctor who is willing to spend an extra few minutes with me (or any patient) than one who does assembly line medicine like I have experienced before. If you want a Doctor who is always on time then go see someone else but if you want a Doctor and receptionist who care about you and know who you are when you come in then please go see Dr. O'Connor. I am 63 years old and she is one of the best Doctor's I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Great experiences with Catherine - has kept me happy and healthy!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014