Ratings for Dr. Gregory Healey

Greg Healey was my doctor in Smiths Falls starting in the 90s until he moved. The best one I ever had before or since. He was kind, understanding and approachable. When I suffered from postpartum depression and couldn't put in words what I was feeling or admit to myself, when I finally mentioned it to him, he did not make me sorry. I still remember his positive encouraging words now almost 20 years later. I was sorry too see him go.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Healey is the best doctor, without exception, I have ever known. He is knowledgeable, and even with an extremely busy practice is obviously current with medical research. I am given all the time I need, and he answers every single question after what is clearly thoughtful consideration. I trust him with my life. He has been my doctor wherever I have lived, and I have frequently driven over 100 miles to see him. He is one of a kind. He should be your doctor.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Healey is absolutely the best doctor my family has ever had. He is trustworthy, easy to talk to, he LISTENS, and makes you feel totally comfortable and at ease. This man knows what he is doing and we feel safe knowing he will always be there. Thank you Doc, Rusty and Debra G.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Healey is the most trusting knowledgeable Doctor I have ever encountered. Understands u know your own body therefore listens to what u are saying. If you are ill you want him by your side.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I have liked Dr. Healey but was disatisfied with a recent physical exam. He didn't seem to treat it as a comprehensive physical.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I too had Greg for a doctor in Smiths Falls, He was always there for his patients. Always spoke to you in terms you could understand and if your appointment was late, it was because of an emergancy, ussually a sick child...so you didn't mind the wait.I wish we could get him back in Smiths Falls. I haven't had a decent doctor since.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

We used to have Dr Greg when he practised in Smiths Falls, Ontario Canada. He was the absolute best. Sure do miss him....

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

He is amazing. He supports delayed-selective vaccination, extended breastfeeding, selective diet (IE: no cow's milk), and is such a friendly, honest man.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

The best Dr. i've ever had...period! He listens..and ADMITS when he's in doubt. and turns NO ONE away....our town is fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2005

Dr. Gregory Healey's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1977)

AHC