Ratings for Dr. Ted Yoshida

Dr. Yoshida, is one of the BEST Chiropractors in North America...period. He has been doing this for so long (40+ years) that his knowledge of the human body is unmatched. He will never try to rip you off, or have you come in for treatments that are not needed...his skill is only matched by his integrity and gentle nature. A true, once in a generation healer.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Ted Yoshida since the 1980. He has helped me so much through my car accident injuries.I have seen other chiros no one will ever come close to what Dr. Ted does and how he helps people. His knowledge is immeasurable he is so down to earth. He is worth every penny, and he does not gouge people either. Highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have been going to /dr. Yoshida for over 30 years very very gifted and a natural healer

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

if you have a backpain this is the best place to go for your chiropractor

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

If you are looking for a doctor of chiropractic who truly cares about each patient and gives you the time that you require for healing, Dr. Yoshida is your man. I have been to many chiros over my lifetime and often feel rushed and processed. Dr. Yoshida is a miracle worker and his knowledge about the human body is unparalleled.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Saw Dr. Yoshida today, don't know what to say but he knew many things about me and my health issues. Amazing.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Yoshida is like no one you will ever find. He is the only one that can tell me where I am broken as he is that in tune with energy work and is also that experienced. Chris - his staff is excellent! A great lady! What a great office.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Yoshida is the only one I trust to actually know what he's doing. His understanding of the body goes beyond the intellectual memorizing and mechanical replication of technique. There's no guesswork, it's pure knowledge. He takes the time to listen to the body and feels what it needs. I have been going to him for almost 40 years, and no one can compare.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I have ben seeing Dr. Yoshida for almost 20 years, I had a very bad construction fall that had me in pain 24/7 365, and I could hardly walk, I had seen probably 30 + guys before being introduced to Ted, when I first went to him, I thought he was a bit "out there" with his way of treatment, but in my very first visit he took all the pain away, I have seen him ever since. I don't know what I will do if Ted decided to retire! I noticed a few comments on having to wait for Ted, I can say this, it is well worth the wait, the guys that don't have a bunch of clients waiting, maybe don't know what they are doing or don't help like Ted does!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Extremely helpful in every way. Dr. Yoshida is a true miracle worker. Have known him my whole life and will treasure him always.. I feel confident that I will receive the treatment I need 100 percent of the time.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016