Ratings for Dr. Ted Yoshida

Dr. Yoshida is the only one I trust to actually know what he's doing. His understanding of the body goes beyond the intellectual memorizing and mechanical replication of technique. There's no guesswork, it's pure knowledge. He takes the time to listen to the body and feels what it needs. I have been going to him for almost 40 years, and no one can compare.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I have ben seeing Dr. Yoshida for almost 20 years, I had a very bad construction fall that had me in pain 24/7 365, and I could hardly walk, I had seen probably 30 + guys before being introduced to Ted, when I first went to him, I thought he was a bit "out there" with his way of treatment, but in my very first visit he took all the pain away, I have seen him ever since. I don't know what I will do if Ted decided to retire! I noticed a few comments on having to wait for Ted, I can say this, it is well worth the wait, the guys that don't have a bunch of clients waiting, maybe don't know what they are doing or don't help like Ted does!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Extremely helpful in every way. Dr. Yoshida is a true miracle worker. Have known him my whole life and will treasure him always.. I feel confident that I will receive the treatment I need 100 percent of the time.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I had severe back pain and was on pain killers for a month, it was not working. Someone suggested Dr Yoshida. After first visit my pain is reduced enormously. Highly recommended, though you have to wait for your appointment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

This was the first chiro I went to based on a reference from a friend, he knows what he does but it's really frustrating to sit in the waiting room till 5pm when your appointment time is 4:15 pm

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Yoshida for 10+ years. He does have some unconventional diagnosis techniques but me and my family have always had positive results. We have had headaches, indigestion problems, sore backs & a baby with constipation resolved, often after one visit. When the office is really busy there are wait times, so I try to book earlier in the day.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Yoshida always knows just how to fix you up. He's a great guy and I always feel like a million dollars after I walk out of his office

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Helped alleviate a number of pain related issues including neck, sciatica and ankle. His method of diagnosing is unique but he always seems to find the source and correct secondary items even when they do not appear to be an issue. One treatment doesn't always fix the problem but in cases where it is a more serious item he will encourage you to book a second or third treatment. Also, as his rates are less than industry norms, it is affordable for anyone to get treatment regardless of their financial situation.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Always helpful and honest. . Fixes when you wonder if it can be fixed. Example vibrating brain, he fixed it .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been going to Dr Yoshida for ove fifteen years. He is amazing with all the knowledge he has to share. I will not go to anyone else. Chris always gets me in at a moments notice.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015