Ratings for Dr. Ted Yoshida

I had severe back pain and was on pain killers for a month, it was not working. Someone suggested Dr Yoshida. After first visit my pain is reduced enormously. Highly recommended, though you have to wait for your appointment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

This was the first chiro I went to based on a reference from a friend, he knows what he does but it's really frustrating to sit in the waiting room till 5pm when your appointment time is 4:15 pm

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Yoshida for 10+ years. He does have some unconventional diagnosis techniques but me and my family have always had positive results. We have had headaches, indigestion problems, sore backs & a baby with constipation resolved, often after one visit. When the office is really busy there are wait times, so I try to book earlier in the day.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Yoshida always knows just how to fix you up. He's a great guy and I always feel like a million dollars after I walk out of his office

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Helped alleviate a number of pain related issues including neck, sciatica and ankle. His method of diagnosing is unique but he always seems to find the source and correct secondary items even when they do not appear to be an issue. One treatment doesn't always fix the problem but in cases where it is a more serious item he will encourage you to book a second or third treatment. Also, as his rates are less than industry norms, it is affordable for anyone to get treatment regardless of their financial situation.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Always helpful and honest. . Fixes when you wonder if it can be fixed. Example vibrating brain, he fixed it .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been going to Dr Yoshida for ove fifteen years. He is amazing with all the knowledge he has to share. I will not go to anyone else. Chris always gets me in at a moments notice.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Very disappointed. I understand he is almost 80 but having to wait 90 mins and then he won't adjust me just uses an activator I'm very upset in spent half my afternoon waiting. As lovely a man he is, my priority is pain relief and within a reasonable time frame. This I did not get and I have been going to Chiros for my entire life.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr Yoshida has done so much for me, that I will never be able to express my gratitude with mere words. He will never make you come in unless it is needed, and will frequently show you how to heal yourself. His detection of problems may seem unorthodox, but they are amazingly effective. God Bless Dr Yoshida!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I went to Dr. Yoshida with a huge ammount of discomfort and in 20 minutes he had me walking normally and upright! Can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012