Ratings for Dr. Ted Yoshida

If you are looking for a doctor of chiropractic who truly cares about each patient and gives you the time that you require for healing, Dr. Yoshida is your man. I have been to many chiros over my lifetime and often feel rushed and processed. Dr. Yoshida is a miracle worker and his knowledge about the human body is unparalleled.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Saw Dr. Yoshida today, don't know what to say but he knew many things about me and my health issues. Amazing.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Yoshida is like no one you will ever find. He is the only one that can tell me where I am broken as he is that in tune with energy work and is also that experienced. Chris - his staff is excellent! A great lady! What a great office.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Yoshida is the only one I trust to actually know what he's doing. His understanding of the body goes beyond the intellectual memorizing and mechanical replication of technique. There's no guesswork, it's pure knowledge. He takes the time to listen to the body and feels what it needs. I have been going to him for almost 40 years, and no one can compare.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I have ben seeing Dr. Yoshida for almost 20 years, I had a very bad construction fall that had me in pain 24/7 365, and I could hardly walk, I had seen probably 30 + guys before being introduced to Ted, when I first went to him, I thought he was a bit "out there" with his way of treatment, but in my very first visit he took all the pain away, I have seen him ever since. I don't know what I will do if Ted decided to retire! I noticed a few comments on having to wait for Ted, I can say this, it is well worth the wait, the guys that don't have a bunch of clients waiting, maybe don't know what they are doing or don't help like Ted does!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Extremely helpful in every way. Dr. Yoshida is a true miracle worker. Have known him my whole life and will treasure him always.. I feel confident that I will receive the treatment I need 100 percent of the time.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I had severe back pain and was on pain killers for a month, it was not working. Someone suggested Dr Yoshida. After first visit my pain is reduced enormously. Highly recommended, though you have to wait for your appointment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

This was the first chiro I went to based on a reference from a friend, he knows what he does but it's really frustrating to sit in the waiting room till 5pm when your appointment time is 4:15 pm

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Yoshida for 10+ years. He does have some unconventional diagnosis techniques but me and my family have always had positive results. We have had headaches, indigestion problems, sore backs & a baby with constipation resolved, often after one visit. When the office is really busy there are wait times, so I try to book earlier in the day.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Yoshida always knows just how to fix you up. He's a great guy and I always feel like a million dollars after I walk out of his office

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015