Ratings for Dr. Michael Slesinski

Dr. Slesinski delivered all three of my girls in 1994, 1996 & 1998. The first time I met him I thought he was short with answers and a bit on the rude side. During my second appointment I explained how I felt and let him know if he was too busy or preoccupied to assist me during my pregnancy, I could get another doctor. He apologized and said he was there for me to make my pregnancy a great experience. From that time forward there were no problems. He was a fantastic doctor. He eased every one of my concerns. As a matter of fact, he made certain he was there to deliver each one of my children because he knew how important it was to me. My first daughter was born on a day he had plans to go skiing. He jokingly told me I had to hustle it up so he could get out of there, but stayed until 11:48pm to see the delivery through. My girls are now 20, 18 & 16 and I am still thankful that Dr. Slesinski was such an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

My daughter was delivered by Dr Slesinsky - her skin was blue when she was born - Dr Slesinky didn't do any medical intervention and left my daughter "grunting" for oxygen. A pediatric nurse who arrived 25-30 minutes afterwards took her to ICU. My family has been struggling for the past 7 years with my daughter's cognitive problems. I hope that other families out there do not have to suffer my child's fate.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Michael is confident and knowledgeable doctor. I was his patient since 1998. Couple of times I had to get second opinion and my second opinion was always Michael. I see that he likes his job and his professional skills are very high.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Very rude, not willing to help.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2005

Dr. Michael Slesinski's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1980)

AHC