Ratings for Dr. Indu Tejwani

Office staff is not helpful. My co-pay was not verified as I requested at time of payment resulting in an overpayment and I am still waiting on refund. My insurance billed 13 days after my visit.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I HAVE NOT SEEN DR TEJWANI FOR SEVERAL YEARS. HOWEVER THIS BEING ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE MOVED TO ANOTHER PART OF TENNESSEE. MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. TEJWANI WAS A LIFE SAVING EXPERIENCE. HER CARE ALONG WITH A VERY KIND AND KNOWLEDGEABLE SURGEON BY THE NAME OF DR BARASO ARE THE REASON WHY I AM HERE TODAY. (ALONG WITH GOD'S GUIDANCE) SHE WAS THERE THRU EVERY TEST, SEVERAL SURGERIES, EMOTIONAL UPS AND DOWNS, BUT WE MADE IT THRU. I'M SURE GOD PUT HER IN MY LIFE TO DO NOTHING BUT GOOD AND HEALING...FOREVER GRATEFUL!! CAROLYN BROOKS

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I have been going to Dr T for 30 years and delivered both of my children,. Yes you may have to wait but she spends all the time that you need with her and she is so sweet and I just love her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

They called me back after 45 min. waiting in lobby..and then I had to wait another 2 hours before I came out and asked the reception about the doctor which she said that the doctor had not show up all day??!!!... She was very rude and told me that it was not her responsibility to tell me that the doctor is not at her office??!!!.... (obviously no one in that office cares about patients) I left and did not see the doctor... I would NEVER go back to that place, very old and ugly lobby, rude staff and a doctor that she doesn't care about her patients at all!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Tejwani is a nice person but every time I visit her office I am in there for at least 2.5hrs. They are so slow. I can just plan a visit on my lunch break I have to leave work for the rest of the afternoon.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Tejwani is a good doctor, but her office staff are idiots!! Lost a VERY important path. report and it had not been for Dr. T. looking at reports online could have resulting in serious problems. Have to call her office at least three times each time I need to schedule an appointment or need paperwork, they either lose the request or never return calls. A doctor can only be as good as her staff and in this case, she needs to replace her entire staff, but won't happen since they've been there for years. To bad. Also be prepared to wait at the minimum an hour to Dr. T.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

staff and md very polite.Very in tune with patient care

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I saw Dr. T for my last pregnancy. Major complaint: My average wait was 3 hours. And when you're up to one visit per week, that's ridiculous. Her staff was super nice, but not very organized. She hates fat girls, so if you weigh more than a tadpole, forget it. She was very knowledgeable and answered questions thourougly, but she wasn't very personable. So don't choose her if you want someone with an A+ personality. We had no problems with delivery but will not be using her again. I just don't have hours and hours and hours to waste in her waiting room.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

i have been seeing dr tejwani for many years-she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Dr. Indu Tejwani's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN