Ratings for Dr. Wayne Goudie

This dentist ruined my Jaw for life. I had braces when i was 13 - 15 years old, when he took them off he forgot to align my teeth properly so for years I grinded my teeth in my sleep . Then i got TMJ. I didn't know the cause until I saw a dentist in alberta who alligned my teeth properly but the damage is already done. I cannot open my mouth longer then 2 minutes. My jaw cracks loudly and is sore and sometimes locks up.

Submitted October 15, 2014

I called Dr Goudie on a Sun Morning and he and his assistant came in on their day off and pulled my tooth for me. I have a fear of dentist yet his assistant calmed me very quickly with a few simple breathing exercises.. It was a painless experience topped with helpful hints to ensure a good healing process.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

I grew up in Stepehenville and have now discovered as an Adult that Dr Goudie did alot of unnecessary work. He filled my mouth with fillings.I am now spending thousands of dollars to repair the damage he did! My sister as a teenager was told she had 13 cavities by DR Goudie!!! We got a second opinion and it was discovered she had none!!! Beware!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

I have been a patient for quite sometime now. Not only has Dr. Goudie always been the best dentist I have ever been to, he has the funniest staff. There isn't a day that I don't go there that I don't leave laughing and a gut buster laugh, not just a giggle. There aren't to many people that like going to the dentist because they are afraid. I have recommended Dr. Goudie and Staff to many of my friends and family that are afraid to go to the dentist. (Because of a past experience) and the outcome is terrific. They come out laughing and waiting for their next appointment. I could not find another dentist like Dr. Goudie, and his staff... well you have to see it to believe it. It is a wonderful place and you can feel it as soon as you walk into the door. Thank you Dr. Goudie and Staff for serving my family and I so well over the years and many to come.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

I've been his patient for over 30 yrs , wouldn't want anyone else. The best. Number 1

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

There is not other dentist like him. I still remember as a child, it was about 7pm, I was in lots of pain but no one was open. My Dad called him at home and he actually opened his office to take care of my toothache. How many dentists do you know would do this?

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Best dentist I've even seen and worked with. Great dentist and great staff!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007