Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Nose surgery and my nose looks horrible! Choose another Doc if you are going to be getting this surgery. This one doesnt care about the end result just the money U spend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I was expecting a good result from the procedure Dr. Halpern performed. But what I got was an amazon result! My expectations were certainly exceeded! Thank you Dr. halpern.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

this is also my fourth procedure. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Halpern. I was very impressed and I am sooooo happy with the outcome from all the procedures. Dr. Halpern is very knowledge and he took great care in showing what I could and would expect from my surgery. The entire process as been wonderful and Dr. Halpern truly cares for his patients . Dr. Halpern is one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of meeting. I would recommend him to everybody! I will be back!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I just finished having my fourth procedure with Dr. Halpern. He is easy to talk to, explains everything, answers all questions, has incredible skills and a wonderful staff. I'd never go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I got a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Halpern. He takes so much pride in his work and has such a good bedside manner! His staff is also very sweet. Everyone seems to know what they're doing and that made me super comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

3 stars for results thus far. Overpriced, not impressed with the liposuction he did. He reports being an "artist" yet his claim is not demonstrated by his work on me. It's easy to see that the shape he created for me isn't going to improve during post-op recovery period, though they claim that I will "continue to shrink" for up to 6 months". Maybe that's true for swelling but not if the fat wasn't adequately removed, or the overall figure wasn't shaped in an aesthetically pleasing or balanced manner. I have improvement in one area but the other areas, my problem spots, are not improved. I understand completely about overdoing suctioning, but my problem areas were barely touched, and there are dents that I suspect won't change with time. I can't see evidence that an "artist's eye" sculpted my figure. I also have an artist's eye, as well as a medical background/education so I'm not buying their claim that the problem areas will change or improve with time. My concerns have been brushed aside, but I will continue to discuss them on follow up. So far, I fear this was a waste of money. Sorry to say this because I really like everyone there, but this is my experience. I feel he talks himself up big time about his results, items he invented, and techniques he "invented" which are merely his name for typical surgical procedures done by many surgeons. There are patients that seem to have good results (many before & after pix seem old) but also some state that they have bad results. We will see. I will upgrade my review if I show improvement in the areas I'm not happy with.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Lipo in the same area twice now within 15years for the same problem to remove/reduce fatty tissue due to gynecomastia, this time using a newly improved tool. This time however I'm still dealing with lots of pain several months after the surgery. The self dissolving internal stitches have not dissolved and are very painful and lumpy in size. Fatty tissue has returned to the breast area so I feel this procedure has again for a second time been a total waste of money. Not at all happy with the results. Dr Halpern is a great doctor, genuinely concerned about his patients, but I feel he is overselling and overstating the results of the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I don't recommended this Doctor!! After 2 years of my BA surgery, I'm still in excruciating pain, my implants fall into my armpits cause he made my pockets too wide and I had developed capsular contracture. This Doctor is arrogant and don't listen to what the patient wants, he goes with what he thinks is "right" for you. That's how I ended up with textured implants OVER the muscle, no what I wanted, but what he recommended me to do. I asked him to refund me at least half of what I paid for the surgery, but he refused. I am having revision surgery with another surgeon next month and I hope everything goes well, but is really sad and nerves wrecking to have to go back to surgery. I would never forget what he told me when I brought up my concern to him, he said: "well, I'm not God". Stay away from this Doctor's office.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Halpern made the entire experience easy for me to understand. He took his time and went over every option. I never felt rushed with him and he answered every question no matter how trivial it may have been. He followed up with me after the surgery and when I returned for my follow up appt. - he was also not rushed - took as much time as I needed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Halpern made me feel so comfortable with my decision and throughout the entire process. He is meticulous and wants you to love the work he does! The pre-surgery instructions were very detailed and he takes every precaution to make sure you stay healthy beforehand (vitamins, fiber, probiotics); nothing is missed! I love that the surgeries are done at his office and that he prides himself on a zero percent infection rate. He was so pleasant and made me feel calm the morning of the surgery. Everything went as scheduled and I was home before I knew it. He called us personally on the night of my procedure to check on me and to leave us with his cell phone number in case we needed anything. My surgery was 2 months ago and I have had no complications or complaints. I am very happy with everything!!!! Thank you Dr. Halpern.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1983)

Multiplan