Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Wow! Dr Halpern is one of the best, if not the best doctor, I have ever been to. He spends a lot of time explaining everything thoroughly. He's also very compassionate and caring. He's such a personable person too. The surgery went excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery. So happy I went to him!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Great facility, dedicated staff and a very knowledgeable surgeon who made me realize that the wait and the search for the right doctor was well worth it! I would recommend him a 100%.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Love, love, love!!! Can’t say enough how much Dr. Halpern is an amazing doctor! He thoroughly explains everything and spends a lot of time with you. He answers every question no matter how silly. He shows you what he’s going to do and why and asks questions so that he knows exactly want you want and what will make you happiest. I had a breast augmentation with a silicone gel under the muscle. I was unsure of how many cc’s I wanted but told him around the cup size I was looking for and we looked through pictures together as well as trying on a bra with sizers. I ended up after the surgery with 455 cc’s in my right and 430 cc’s in my left. (I had one bigger then the other, which isn’t uncommon, but now they’re even) ultra high profile was the type of implant I choose to get the volume in the top even after they relax. To get more of a “natural” shape once they relax. All the staff is wonderful and nice and help with anything you need!! Definitely recommend Dr. Halpern all the way!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Joshua Halpern is a truly dedicated and caring physician. I underwent breast implant replacement from a surgery I had 12 years prior, performed by a different physician. From the original consultation, to the pre-op, to the day of surgery, and post-op followup, Dr Halpern was absolutely wonderful. He is a perfectionist with his work and meticulous with his surgical procedures, which includes creating an extreme sterile environment. He prepares his patients with specific instructions prior to surgery in order to obtain optimal results including dietary recommendations, probiotics, etc.. Post-op is just as detailed. My surgery went very well with absolutely no bruising following the procedure. The final result has been wonderful. My husband is a physician and was mutually impressed by Dr Halpern during all of my visits. Although he told me that the decision was ultimately mine, my husband personally recommended that I choose Dr Halpern as he had known of only positive feedbacks from friends and the medical community throughout the past 20 years. My husband had never met Dr Halpern prior to my first consultation so he was not professionally nor personally biased. To close, Dr Halpern is a physician that other physicians would trust and choose. What more can be said!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Stellar results from my surgeries! So happy I got the best plastic surgeon in South Tampa for my mommy make-over. I waited 18 years to get this done. After doing my research, I found Dr. Joshua Halpern. He is an expert with skilled hands and is a perfectionist. It was necessary to me to have a surgeon with these qualities. My body is transformed and I feel more confidence than I have had in many years. I have complete trust in Dr. Joshua Halpern and would not hesitate to be his patient again for other procedures in the future!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am very happy with my results. I had a brow lift and laser around my mouth and chin. My experience was great...and no pain too!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Excellent for breast implant removal. Very caring doctor and knowledgeable. Excellent preparation prior to surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had to a wonderful experience with Dr. Halpern. He did exactly what I asked for with my breast augmentation with a donut lift. He had to make them uniform again because one was a different size and shape them the other. They are now perfectly sized and uniform thanks to him and his attention to detail.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Halpern for breast implants. He is an excellent plastic surgeon. He is caring and knowledgeable and very detailed. I was very nervous to have this procedure but he and his staff (especially his nurse!) eased my mind. He didn't make you wait long for each appointment. He was very clean and made sure I stayed healthy in preparation for my surgery to prevent any infection. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him for breast implants!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Halpern is amazing. He not only is an excellent plastic surgeon but he is a wonderful human being. Kind caring and compassionate. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1983)