Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Dr Joshua Halpern is a truly dedicated and caring physician. I underwent breast implant replacement from a surgery I had 12 years prior, performed by a different physician. From the original consultation, to the pre-op, to the day of surgery, and post-op followup, Dr Halpern was absolutely wonderful. He is a perfectionist with his work and meticulous with his surgical procedures, which includes creating an extreme sterile environment. He prepares his patients with specific instructions prior to surgery in order to obtain optimal results including dietary recommendations, probiotics, etc.. Post-op is just as detailed. My surgery went very well with absolutely no bruising following the procedure. The final result has been wonderful. My husband is a physician and was mutually impressed by Dr Halpern during all of my visits. Although he told me that the decision was ultimately mine, my husband personally recommended that I choose Dr Halpern as he had known of only positive feedbacks from friends and the medical community throughout the past 20 years. My husband had never met Dr Halpern prior to my first consultation so he was not professionally nor personally biased. To close, Dr Halpern is a physician that other physicians would trust and choose. What more can be said!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Stellar results from my surgeries! So happy I got the best plastic surgeon in South Tampa for my mommy make-over. I waited 18 years to get this done. After doing my research, I found Dr. Joshua Halpern. He is an expert with skilled hands and is a perfectionist. It was necessary to me to have a surgeon with these qualities. My body is transformed and I feel more confidence than I have had in many years. I have complete trust in Dr. Joshua Halpern and would not hesitate to be his patient again for other procedures in the future!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am very happy with my results. I had a brow lift and laser around my mouth and chin. My experience was great...and no pain too!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Excellent for breast implant removal. Very caring doctor and knowledgeable. Excellent preparation prior to surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had to a wonderful experience with Dr. Halpern. He did exactly what I asked for with my breast augmentation with a donut lift. He had to make them uniform again because one was a different size and shape them the other. They are now perfectly sized and uniform thanks to him and his attention to detail.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Halpern for breast implants. He is an excellent plastic surgeon. He is caring and knowledgeable and very detailed. I was very nervous to have this procedure but he and his staff (especially his nurse!) eased my mind. He didn't make you wait long for each appointment. He was very clean and made sure I stayed healthy in preparation for my surgery to prevent any infection. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him for breast implants!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Halpern is amazing. He not only is an excellent plastic surgeon but he is a wonderful human being. Kind caring and compassionate. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Just had botox done and received so much bruising and my eye is beginning to droop. He won't contact me back... NEVER GO HERE

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I recently had a tummy tuck by Dr Halpern, he & his staff were so wonderful. He spent a considerable about of time with me going over the procedure & making me feel totally comfortable with the procedure he was about to perform. His bedside manner was great....I had no pain from day 1 & was back driving in a week. I would definitely recommended Dr Halpern for any procedure

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Horrible recent experience on my facelift .. He has ruined my life

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1983)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union