Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

I had to a wonderful experience with Dr. Halpern. He did exactly what I asked for with my breast augmentation with a donut lift. He had to make them uniform again because one was a different size and shape them the other. They are now perfectly sized and uniform thanks to him and his attention to detail.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Halpern for breast implants. He is an excellent plastic surgeon. He is caring and knowledgeable and very detailed. I was very nervous to have this procedure but he and his staff (especially his nurse!) eased my mind. He didn't make you wait long for each appointment. He was very clean and made sure I stayed healthy in preparation for my surgery to prevent any infection. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him for breast implants!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Halpern is amazing. He not only is an excellent plastic surgeon but he is a wonderful human being. Kind caring and compassionate. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Just had botox done and received so much bruising and my eye is beginning to droop. He won't contact me back... NEVER GO HERE

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I recently had a tummy tuck by Dr Halpern, he & his staff were so wonderful. He spent a considerable about of time with me going over the procedure & making me feel totally comfortable with the procedure he was about to perform. His bedside manner was great....I had no pain from day 1 & was back driving in a week. I would definitely recommended Dr Halpern for any procedure

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Horrible recent experience on my facelift .. He has ruined my life

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Very unhappy with Halpern. Overpriced , wait is too long and some of his staff is very rude.?I recommend Dr. Dreshen

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I am two weeks out of surgery with Dr. Halpern for a breast implant removal from a previous surgery, with new implants, a breast life, and lipo of the arms. I can not say enough good things about my experience with Dr Joshua Halpern. I chose him to perform my surgery over 5 other doctors I had consults with because Dr. Halpern's knowledge, expertise, and kind mannerisms stood out over the others. He truly cares about his patients and takes his time to ensure that the procedure is explained thoroughly, all of my questions were answered, that I understood all of the post-operative instructions, and that he did an excellent job on the procedure itself. I am more than happy with my results already and have had minimal pain and almost no bruising. The scars are hardly visible already also. Dr. Halpern uses a special technique to ensure that scarring and bruising is minimal and it works! His skill and expertise clearly speak for themself in the product of his work and his impeccable bedside manner is truly top notch as well.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Nose surgery and my nose looks horrible! Choose another Doc if you are going to be getting this surgery. This one doesnt care about the end result just the money U spend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I was expecting a good result from the procedure Dr. Halpern performed. But what I got was an amazon result! My expectations were certainly exceeded! Thank you Dr. halpern.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1983)