You may also like

Rate Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Ratings

It's been 7 weeks since my face lift and laser resurfacing around my mouth. At 62, this is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Dr. Halpern and his staff were very compassionate to me and eased any tension I might have had about my procedures. I am very happy and grateful for the results and do highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

The best move I made was to visit Dr Halpern . I was immediately put at ease with him during the consultation and after surgery I was more than please with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My experience with Dr. Halpern was better than I could have asked for. He listens to what you want and thoroughly explains how the procedure is going to go. He is truly an artist. I am more than happy with my results. I highly recommend :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have had three opportunities to have Dr. Halpern treat me. Every time the experience and results have been fantastic. He is very compassionate, caring, easy to talk to, and answers your questions completely. I consulted several other cosmetic surgeons before each surgery, and selected Dr. Halpern hands down each time. Surprisingly he was far from the most expensive, which was just an added bonus.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Halpern and his staff are welcome, caring and attentive. A++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Before selecting Dr. Halpern for a liposuction procedure, I consulted with four other plastic surgeons in the Tampa Bay area, and Dr. Halpern came out on top. If considering liposuction, he is the one I would go to first for a consult. His experience, price, competence and bedside manners are of the highest standards.

He completed my procedure in his office surgical suite which is modern, extremely clean / sterile, and convenient. He answered all of my questions in detail, spent all the time necessary to ensure that I did not leave with an unanswered question, and followed up with me over the phone when I had one final thought.

He is by far, one of the most engaging physicians I have met - his success and reputation are built on two things: the results of his work, and the relationship he builds with you as his patient. It is hard to not refer friends and family to him after having such an excellent experience before, during and after the procedure.

I highly recommend you visit him for a consult if you are considering liposuction (as I can speak intelligently about this because this is the procedure he did on me). His prices are very reasonable and his follow up care is top-notch!

He gets 5 stars from me as he and his office staff have earned every one of them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Checked with several Doctors before choosing Dr Halpern--I made a wise choice. With multiple procedures--brow lift, face lift, lower blepharoplasty, and rhytidectomy, all done at one time, I expected a painful recovery. Amazingly, only a bad headache after surgery was the ONLY pain I experenced! Sure I still have some sore to the touch spots after only 30 days of recovery, so I just don't touch them. Healing has been fast&the difference is already more than I hoped for. Couldn't have found a more informed, careful, caring

doctor for this big event in my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I had an excellent experience! As with many, I was nervous and wanted to shop around. Dr. Halpern was the first doctor I visited based on recommendation. I did not look again after the first visit. I knew he was the one. He was helpful, knowledgeable, kind and took all the time I needed to answer questions. I love my new look and amazed at how much better my recovery was compared to what I had heard others describe. I recommend him to all of my friends who are looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Halpern was the third PS I had consulted with for breast aug surgery and I after he spent an hour with me explaining his procedure and what distinguishes him from other surgeons, I knew he is who I wanted to go with. I left the deposit at the consultation. He examined me and talked to me about what I wanted; I am 31 years old and wanted more fullness in my breasts, I was a 34 full B/Small C and wanted 34 D/DD. He suggested silicone textured gel implants to be placed over the muscle because I had enough breast tissue and you obtain better cleavage going over the muscle. He made me feel at ease, answered all questions and scheduled surgery 3 weeks later. I had no complications, no bruising, very quick recovery time (back to work in 4 days), and could not be happier with the results. I am a little over 3 weeks post op. My breasts are settling perfectly, they look amazing, starting to soften up to the touch and are already feeling like a part of me, and not just heavy foreign objects on my chest. I have received several compliments and am just thrilled! I would highly recommend him to anyone for breast aug surgery. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Positively do not recommend. Do not expect desired results. He left me with scars, jowls and he's condensending when try to talk to post-surgical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688411].votes_count ]]