Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Just had botox done and received so much bruising and my eye is beginning to droop. He won't contact me back... NEVER GO HERE

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I recently had a tummy tuck by Dr Halpern, he & his staff were so wonderful. He spent a considerable about of time with me going over the procedure & making me feel totally comfortable with the procedure he was about to perform. His bedside manner was great....I had no pain from day 1 & was back driving in a week. I would definitely recommended Dr Halpern for any procedure

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Horrible recent experience on my facelift .. He has ruined my life

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Very unhappy with Halpern. Overpriced , wait is too long and some of his staff is very rude.?I recommend Dr. Dreshen

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I am two weeks out of surgery with Dr. Halpern for a breast implant removal from a previous surgery, with new implants, a breast life, and lipo of the arms. I can not say enough good things about my experience with Dr Joshua Halpern. I chose him to perform my surgery over 5 other doctors I had consults with because Dr. Halpern's knowledge, expertise, and kind mannerisms stood out over the others. He truly cares about his patients and takes his time to ensure that the procedure is explained thoroughly, all of my questions were answered, that I understood all of the post-operative instructions, and that he did an excellent job on the procedure itself. I am more than happy with my results already and have had minimal pain and almost no bruising. The scars are hardly visible already also. Dr. Halpern uses a special technique to ensure that scarring and bruising is minimal and it works! His skill and expertise clearly speak for themself in the product of his work and his impeccable bedside manner is truly top notch as well.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Nose surgery and my nose looks horrible! Choose another Doc if you are going to be getting this surgery. This one doesnt care about the end result just the money U spend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I was expecting a good result from the procedure Dr. Halpern performed. But what I got was an amazon result! My expectations were certainly exceeded! Thank you Dr. halpern.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

this is also my fourth procedure. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Halpern. I was very impressed and I am sooooo happy with the outcome from all the procedures. Dr. Halpern is very knowledge and he took great care in showing what I could and would expect from my surgery. The entire process as been wonderful and Dr. Halpern truly cares for his patients . Dr. Halpern is one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of meeting. I would recommend him to everybody! I will be back!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I just finished having my fourth procedure with Dr. Halpern. He is easy to talk to, explains everything, answers all questions, has incredible skills and a wonderful staff. I'd never go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I got a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Halpern. He takes so much pride in his work and has such a good bedside manner! His staff is also very sweet. Everyone seems to know what they're doing and that made me super comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1983)