Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Dr. Halpern made the entire experience easy for me to understand. He took his time and went over every option. I never felt rushed with him and he answered every question no matter how trivial it may have been. He followed up with me after the surgery and when I returned for my follow up appt. - he was also not rushed - took as much time as I needed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Halpern made me feel so comfortable with my decision and throughout the entire process. He is meticulous and wants you to love the work he does! The pre-surgery instructions were very detailed and he takes every precaution to make sure you stay healthy beforehand (vitamins, fiber, probiotics); nothing is missed! I love that the surgeries are done at his office and that he prides himself on a zero percent infection rate. He was so pleasant and made me feel calm the morning of the surgery. Everything went as scheduled and I was home before I knew it. He called us personally on the night of my procedure to check on me and to leave us with his cell phone number in case we needed anything. My surgery was 2 months ago and I have had no complications or complaints. I am very happy with everything!!!! Thank you Dr. Halpern.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I decided to get a Tummy Tuck from Dr. Halpern after having met with 13 other cosmetic surgeons in the Tampa/Clearwater area. I can say I was most impressed by Dr, Halpern's knowledge and also by the way he approaches his clients with the understanding that the modifications they are making to their body is something that needs to be as perfect as possible. He took great care in showing what I could and would expect from my surgery. The entire process as been wonderful and Dr. Halpern truly cares for all of his patients . You are a person with a goal of what you want to change about yourself and he ensures you are able to correctly reach your goal. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

No doubt, Dr. Halpern is one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of meeting. The experience of my surgery was a very pleasant one thanks to him and his staff. His knowledge, professionalism, ethics, and empathy are what make dr. Halpern one of the best surgeons in the country. Furthermore, the concern and care that everyone at his office treated me with was amazing. My recovery has been superlative because of their outstanding postoperative care. It has only been a month since I have my surgery and I can tell already that the results are going to be as exceptional as him and his personnel. I am already recommending him to all my friends. Plastic surgeries should only be performed by the best and dr. Halpern certainly is.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I am three weeks post op, and from my discussions with others who have undergone my procedure with other doctors, Dr. Halpern is very experienced, knowledgable, helpful, and caring. I was recommended to him by close friends, and I will be recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

i loved my results and my procedure was so little down time for being invasive. Dr Halpern is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He gives pre surgery vitamins and specific herbal meds to prevent swelling and very minimal bruising. I love my results.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had a breast lift 4 months ago and I am VERY UNHAPPY!! The are sagging back down to where they were before my surgery, the only difference is my nipples are in the correct location. I told him I wanted implants and he told me I could not do them at the same time because I would rip. (I would have to pay more money doing it this way!)I have been told by 2 other doctors that he should have done it at the same time for the look I was going for. HE DOES NOT LISTEN TO WHAT YOU WANT, he is to busy showing you pictures of his work he did 20 years ago!! Now I have to spend another 9,500 to fix his mistake! I would NOT recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1983)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Halpern made the entire experience easy for me to understand. He took his time and went over every option. I never felt rushed with him and he answered e..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Halpern made me feel so comfortable with my decision and throughout the entire process. He is meticulous and wants you to love the work he does! The pre-s..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to get a Tummy Tuck from Dr. Halpern after having met with 13 other cosmetic surgeons in the Tampa/Clearwater area. I can say I was most impressed by ..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No doubt, Dr. Halpern is one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of meeting. The experience of my surgery was a very pleasant one thanks to him and his st..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Halpern is a very caring Physician. His work is top-notch and would recommend him to anyone."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am three weeks post op, and from my discussions with others who have undergone my procedure with other doctors, Dr. Halpern is very experienced, knowledgable,..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Perfect results, just what I wanted. Everything was clearly explained to me. Dr. Halpern knows what he is doing very well"

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i loved my results and my procedure was so little down time for being invasive. Dr Halpern is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He gives pre s..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "it was a good experience my breasts looked great after the surgery, felt very natural "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift 4 months ago and I am VERY UNHAPPY!! The are sagging back down to where they were before my surgery, the only difference is my nipples are ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It's been 7 weeks since my face lift and laser resurfacing around my mouth. At 62, this is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Dr. Halpern an..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The best move I made was to visit Dr Halpern . I was immediately put at ease with him during the consultation and after surgery I was more than please with the ..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Halpern was better than I could have asked for. He listens to what you want and thoroughly explains how the procedure is going to go. He ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had three opportunities to have Dr. Halpern treat me. Every time the experience and results have been fantastic. He is very compassionate, caring, easy..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Halpern and his staff are welcome, caring and attentive. A++++++"

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Before selecting Dr. Halpern for a liposuction procedure, I consulted with four other plastic surgeons in the Tampa Bay area, and Dr. Halpern came out on top. I..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Checked with several Doctors before choosing Dr Halpern--I made a wise choice. With multiple procedures--brow lift, face lift, lower blepharoplasty, and rhytid..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an excellent experience! As with many, I was nervous and wanted to shop around. Dr. Halpern was the first doctor I visited based on recommendation. I d..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Halpern was the third PS I had consulted with for breast aug surgery and I after he spent an hour with me explaining his procedure and what distinguishes hi..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Positively do not recommend. Do not expect desired results. He left me with scars, jowls and he's condensending when try to talk to post-surgical."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Halpern did my breast augmentation and took the time (1 hour) to listen and find out exactly what I wanted and I ended up with good results."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased that I chose Dr. Halpern to perform my abdominoplasty which was completed on December 23, 2014. He is a professional and caring doctor who t..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and nice doctor! For a breast augmentation he gave me a detailed consultation and showed a lot of pictures. Because of his long and successf..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Halpern is wonderful. After meeting other qualified PS', I still didn't feel 100% ready to go through with my breast augmentation until I met Dr. Halpern...."

December 25, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend him to anyone. RUN FROM THIS SURGEON. There are much better surgeons in Tampa. I am sorry I went to him and it was a total waste of ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Halpern was excellent. I would recommend to anyone."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to 3 other doctors before coming across Dr. Joshua Halpern, none gave me the vibe that I was looking for in a doctor until I met him. My surgury had no i..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did a lot of research on plastic surgeons in the Tampa Bay area. Dr. Joshua Halpern's name was recommended by several RN's and Estheticians. I seen him for a ..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I intensely researched for Plastic Surgeons in the Tampa area to perform a breast augmentation and tummy duck with great reputation. I have heard many good thin..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Halpern for a breast augmentation. He was the third doctor that I went to for consultation. All three saying different things. With the other do..."

September 9, 2014