Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Lipo in the same area twice now within 15years for the same problem to remove/reduce fatty tissue due to gynecomastia, this time using a newly improved tool. This time however I'm still dealing with lots of pain several months after the surgery. The self dissolving internal stitches have not dissolved and are very painful and lumpy in size. Fatty tissue has returned to the breast area so I feel this procedure has again for a second time been a total waste of money. Not at all happy with the results. Dr Halpern is a great doctor, genuinely concerned about his patients, but I feel he is overselling and overstating the results of the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I don't recommended this Doctor!! After 2 years of my BA surgery, I'm still in excruciating pain, my implants fall into my armpits cause he made my pockets too wide and I had developed capsular contracture. This Doctor is arrogant and don't listen to what the patient wants, he goes with what he thinks is "right" for you. That's how I ended up with textured implants OVER the muscle, no what I wanted, but what he recommended me to do. I asked him to refund me at least half of what I paid for the surgery, but he refused. I am having revision surgery with another surgeon next month and I hope everything goes well, but is really sad and nerves wrecking to have to go back to surgery. I would never forget what he told me when I brought up my concern to him, he said: "well, I'm not God". Stay away from this Doctor's office.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Halpern made the entire experience easy for me to understand. He took his time and went over every option. I never felt rushed with him and he answered every question no matter how trivial it may have been. He followed up with me after the surgery and when I returned for my follow up appt. - he was also not rushed - took as much time as I needed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Halpern made me feel so comfortable with my decision and throughout the entire process. He is meticulous and wants you to love the work he does! The pre-surgery instructions were very detailed and he takes every precaution to make sure you stay healthy beforehand (vitamins, fiber, probiotics); nothing is missed! I love that the surgeries are done at his office and that he prides himself on a zero percent infection rate. He was so pleasant and made me feel calm the morning of the surgery. Everything went as scheduled and I was home before I knew it. He called us personally on the night of my procedure to check on me and to leave us with his cell phone number in case we needed anything. My surgery was 2 months ago and I have had no complications or complaints. I am very happy with everything!!!! Thank you Dr. Halpern.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I decided to get a Tummy Tuck from Dr. Halpern after having met with 13 other cosmetic surgeons in the Tampa/Clearwater area. I can say I was most impressed by Dr, Halpern's knowledge and also by the way he approaches his clients with the understanding that the modifications they are making to their body is something that needs to be as perfect as possible. He took great care in showing what I could and would expect from my surgery. The entire process as been wonderful and Dr. Halpern truly cares for all of his patients . You are a person with a goal of what you want to change about yourself and he ensures you are able to correctly reach your goal. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

No doubt, Dr. Halpern is one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of meeting. The experience of my surgery was a very pleasant one thanks to him and his staff. His knowledge, professionalism, ethics, and empathy are what make dr. Halpern one of the best surgeons in the country. Furthermore, the concern and care that everyone at his office treated me with was amazing. My recovery has been superlative because of their outstanding postoperative care. It has only been a month since I have my surgery and I can tell already that the results are going to be as exceptional as him and his personnel. I am already recommending him to all my friends. Plastic surgeries should only be performed by the best and dr. Halpern certainly is.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Halpern is a very caring Physician. His work is top-notch and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I am three weeks post op, and from my discussions with others who have undergone my procedure with other doctors, Dr. Halpern is very experienced, knowledgable, helpful, and caring. I was recommended to him by close friends, and I will be recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Perfect results, just what I wanted. Everything was clearly explained to me. Dr. Halpern knows what he is doing very well

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

i loved my results and my procedure was so little down time for being invasive. Dr Halpern is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He gives pre surgery vitamins and specific herbal meds to prevent swelling and very minimal bruising. I love my results.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1983)