Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

Dr Beber is an excellent surgeon. My left breast was DDD and the right DD, now I have perfect D cups. The entire process was amazingly easy, I had only one day of some pain and took only one pill. I've healed very well with little scaring . I'm beyond happy with the results, I love my girls! Dr Beber made it easy by making me feel comfortable through the entire process. He is easy going, personable and professional with an awesome smile. I'm so very happy, I thank you with all my heart.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I am very happy with my breast reduction surgery results ! Dr.Beber really listens to his patients and during the entire time I felt reassured and in good hands. The look is fabulous, no complications at all , overall a very smooth experience. Wholeheartedly recommended !

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

From my very first consult, Dr. Beber was not only extremely reassuring. truthful, accommodating, patient, and knowledgeable, but I really appreciated how accessible he was both before and after my surgery. I could not be happier with my results and know that I made an excellent choice in him for my procedure. All the comments about his excellent bedside manner are spot-on, His skills as a surgeon are also incredible - he gave me exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Beber is an exceptional surgeon who's skill is only outdone by his genuine patient bed side manner. He is extremely thorough in his assessment and discussing surgical options and plans for your assessment and care. I had surgery with him in Juky of this year and will be returning to have further aesthetic survey next year. Phenomenal results!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I Can not thank him enough ...He changed My life enormously,,,Love my new body,,,He is kind, very professional and knowledgeable ...Thank You Dr. Beber,,,I will defenetly recommend you to anyone...D.M

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Beber. He is an artist!! I had a breast augmentation and he provided me with exactly what I had hoped for. Professional, caring, and LISTENS to what his patients want. Two thumbs WAY up!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr Beber is a great guy - he listens and respond to your issues, he's attentive and knowledgeable. Couldn't recommend him more especially when considering surgery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I had breast reduction and a tummy tuck 4 months ago and I wish I had it done sooner. Dr. Beber is the best surgeon. I recommend him to anyone. He was very patient with my questions and concerns. I love my new body! thank you Dr. Beber!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

My friend got implants with Dr. Beber and I was amazed at how good she looked!....so I went to see him too! I had implants put in as well and I still can't get over the amazing result! I was so surprised at how fast I was able to get back to work. Dr. Beber's staff is awesome and are always there when you need them!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I am delighted with the results of my recent breast reduction surgery. I had put off the procedure for years due to an unreasonable fear of surgery. Dr. Beber allayed my fears, and he and his staff provided detailed information and set my expectations for every step of the process. It was far less painful than I ever imagined. Dr. Beber, his staff, and the hospital exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.