Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

I am not sure why I waited so long to deal with something that had bothered me for much of my life. I am so glad I chose Dr. Beber when I finally worked up the courage to deal with my Gynecomastia or moobs (male breasts) . As I got older I became more and more self-conscious about taking off my shirt and wearing t-shirts. It bothered me every time I saw myself in the mirror and I was embarrassed to even talk about it. I finally called the office and arranged a consult with Yien. She immediately put me at ease and assured me it was a common thing for men and most importantly easily treatable. Dr. Beber was amazing. He took his time explaining the procedure and listening to my concerns. The surgery was incredibly easy. Although I was prescribed pain killers I did not take even one. It was the best present I could give myself . I highly recommend Dr. Beber and his team for anyone else considering Gynecomastia surgery. I encourage others to not wait as long as I did to do something about it. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and it is clear he and his entire team really cares for their patients. I am certainly grateful I chose him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

We were comfortable with all aspects of our relationship with Dr Beber and his assistant Yien. They went out of their way to accommodate us and to help us throughout the experiences. We never thought that it could be so easy to make such a beautiful change. Many thanks,

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I was referred to Dr Beber through my GP when I asked her who she would suggest for a Breast Augmentation in Toronto. She said that several of her patients had chosen him and that the results were extremely natural looking. On her advice, I contacted Dr Beber, thinking I would interview several surgeons before making my decision. Upon meeting Dr Beber and his lovely assistant Yien, I knew that I didn’t need to look any further. I felt an instant comfort with them. Dr Beber spent a lot of time with me, never making me feel rushed. He made sure that all of my questions were answered while providing me with helpful information and guiding me on choosing a size that would fit my body and expectations. The results were amazing! Their team was incredibly punctual in regards to office visits, answering emails/phone calls as well as the surgery itself – I never had to wait. I was quite nervous about the surgery and going under anesthetic. Dr Beber made me feel very relaxed before the surgery, something that I didn’t think was possible! His bedside manner was more than I could have expected and I would highly recommend anyone considering plastic surgery to contact him first. I would say that hands down this was the best experience I have had with a Doctor to date.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Beber! I had breast augmentation and the results are fantastic! He is super friendly, professional and answered all of my questions in detail (pre and post surgery).

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

As a result of my cancer treatment, one breast was much larger than the other. Dr. Beber did an outstanding reduction to the enlarged breast. It was better than I had hoped for. He takes his work very seriously. His staff is professional and attentive. I was feeling nervous, which he took seriously, and was calming and supportive. I am thrilled with the results. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Beber is an excellent surgeon. My left breast was DDD and the right DD, now I have perfect D cups. The entire process was amazingly easy, I had only one day of some pain and took only one pill. I've healed very well with little scaring . I'm beyond happy with the results, I love my girls! Dr Beber made it easy by making me feel comfortable through the entire process. He is easy going, personable and professional with an awesome smile. I'm so very happy, I thank you with all my heart.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I am very happy with my breast reduction surgery results ! Dr.Beber really listens to his patients and during the entire time I felt reassured and in good hands. The look is fabulous, no complications at all , overall a very smooth experience. Wholeheartedly recommended !

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

From my very first consult, Dr. Beber was not only extremely reassuring. truthful, accommodating, patient, and knowledgeable, but I really appreciated how accessible he was both before and after my surgery. I could not be happier with my results and know that I made an excellent choice in him for my procedure. All the comments about his excellent bedside manner are spot-on, His skills as a surgeon are also incredible - he gave me exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Beber is an exceptional surgeon who's skill is only outdone by his genuine patient bed side manner. He is extremely thorough in his assessment and discussing surgical options and plans for your assessment and care. I had surgery with him in Juky of this year and will be returning to have further aesthetic survey next year. Phenomenal results!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I Can not thank him enough ...He changed My life enormously,,,Love my new body,,,He is kind, very professional and knowledgeable ...Thank You Dr. Beber,,,I will defenetly recommend you to anyone...D.M

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto