Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

Best bedside manner, amazing surgical expertise, very patient and I suspect the best there is. The pre-op assessments and reviews are very detailed and helpful. The hospital downtown is brand new and gorgeous (Womens). Two weeks breast reduction and lift and I am a new person, with some pain but back to work. I am so happy I happened upon the best in the biz. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Beber made me feel so comfortable and was very informative as I was very skeptical and had tons of probably annoying questions . I am 8 weeks post op breast aug, went 360 silicone gel implants in both breasts and my result is looking better and better each day. Yien and Dr.Beber team are always available through email or call for information if you have any concerns. I love my new chest and definitly would recommend him for anyone looking to achieve a natural look. I'm extremely pleased !!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

It's all about quality of life. How does someone say thank you to Dr Beber and Yien? Approx. 7-1/2 weeks post op abdominoplasty w/lipo. Terrified going into it but I knew that I had to get rid of the belly apron (c-section for twins, then another pregnancy, life happened and looking after children and ill parents I forgot about myself). I was hiding and that just wasn't me. Nothing fit right so I would wear long loose tops to hide the belly area and my hands always crossed in front. Nothing was working and it took a long time to admit that surgery was the only option. I didn't want a scar hip to hip but that is how far my apron extended nor did I want a bull's eye bellybutton as everyone seemed to end up with but once I made that down payment, I couldn't back out. The workmanship - a masterpiece! No bull's eye bellybutton and in fact, you can't even see the scar and the best part, I don't have to hide anymore because I'll be wearing a bikini this year!!! I feel whole and alive again. No regrets whatsoever. I would not have gone through with it had it not been for Dr Beber and Yien who addressed every concern, question, expectation and fear no matter how absurd. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very content two years post mommy makeover. I am a physician sought a recommendation from a breast reconstruction surgeon at PMH. She directed me to Dr. Beber. I was able to return to work quickly, with zero complications.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Beber by my dermatologist for some plastic surgery. I was very pleased from the moment I met him. I felt like I was a person first as well as a patient. I particularly liked the fact that when I came in for the surgery, the first thing he said was "do you have any questions". He was very good about describing what he was doing as he went along. The stitches were removed today and he was again very thoughtful in ensuring that I knew what he was doing and he was careful to minimize the discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Beber based on my experience

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have know Dr Beber for many years. He is a caring physician and a meticulous surgeon. I sent my friend to him and she had a good experience and loves the results of her breast augmentation. I work in the operating room and work with lots of surgeons. I know a skilled surgeon when I see one. Dr Beber is the most technically skilled plastic surgeon I've seen.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I had been wanting breast implants since I was 19. After having 3 children, I had done a lot of research and finally booked a few consultations, Dr. Beber included. Right after my consultation, my husband and I looked at each other, and said "He's the one!" There was no need to go to any other consultations. Dr. Beber is so kind, professional, very knowledgeable, and empathetic. I came in with a million and one questions, and he answered them all...without making me feel like I was being rushed out or like I was just another paycheck. I can say the same for each follow up appointment as well. Dr. Beber has been nothing short of amazing from the beginning of my process to the end. Not to mention, my new breasts. They literally are perfect! If I could've picked them out of a portfolio, I would've picked the ones Dr. Beber gave me. He is an excellent surgeon. I have to mention Yien as well. She is certainly Dr. Beber's right hand gal, and amazing at what she does. She always replied to me in a timely manner, and was very supportive when it came down to changing my mind at last minute! I must say Dr. Beber is also punctual. Considering he is a specialist, I thought I might be waiting for a while, but that was never the case. I always felt very important. Having always been a perfectionist, to be honest, I was a little nervous to see the end result. I couldn't be happier with the work Dr. Beber has done. My husband had to thank him as well. Not just for the new breasts, but for making them absolutely perfect, in turn making me happy.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Excellent surgeon and staff. I was very nervous but his wonderful manner and approach instilled confidence. I had breast reduction surgery and couldn't be happier with the results .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent Surgeon, very compassionate caring person. Being breast cancer survivor I am on path healing from full breast reconstruction . He removed my anxiety to the whole procedures. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help. RJOTraballo

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have never been more comfortable around a doctor than I have been with Dr. Beber. I had a breast reduction & from start to finish, he has been so kind and patient, ensuring all my questions were answered and my anxieties eased. The results are very natural looking and healing very well. I had surgery about a month ago and some of the scars are already virtually invisible. I would recommend Dr. Beber to anyone that asked. Such a pleasure!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto