Dr. Brett Beber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

I am 7 months post op from a breast reduction done by Dr Beber. I have been very pleased with the results every step of the way. He's a calm, cheerful doctor that answers all of your questions, never seems rushed when with patients and has a really pleasant way about him. I initially thought I may be more comfortable with a female plastic surgeon, but my family doctor mentioned she had several patients who really liked Dr Beber, so I decided to go for a consultation. It was a great decision! I went from a 36DD to a 36C. The surgery itself was easy (I was asleep obviously). Post-op recovery was easier than I expected. I laid very low and follow his advice to the letter. I had very little pain. I did use the prescribed pain killers for a few days, then switched to Tylenol. I think I had more reaction to the anesthetic than the actual surgery. My breasts look and feel great. They are even, perky and very comfortable. I have gained sensation back in them (not to the pre-op level, but still quite a bit). I followed Dr. Beber's post-op instructions to the letter and my scars look great. Around my nipple and down under the breast have faded so much that eventually, we believe they will disappear. I think I'll always have a line under the breasts, but it has also faded quite a bit. The breasts are symmetrical and look great with/without clothes. Most importantly, I have greatly reduced my neck pain from large breasts and feel great when working out. I am incredibly happy that I had the operation and Dr Beber performed the surgery. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Beber has removed several basal cell carcinomas from my face over the last 10 yrs and most recently a squamous cell carcinoma from my scalp on the top of my head. He is such a skilled surgeon. The scars have vanished. He is such a patient, warm person, answering every question to be sure you are confident and at ease with the procedure. His staff at the office are excellent as well. I called numerous times with many questions before my latest procedure and both Stephanie and Yien were always happy to set my mind at ease. Wonderful doctor, wonderful staff. I would never want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I had breast augmentation surgery by Dr Beber on Dec14th 2017 and I am very pleased with the results! A friend from work recommended him to me because 3 members of her family had breast reduction surgery with him...But I was a bit concerned as I wanted to find someone who had breast augmentation with him...but at the moment that I met Dr Beber all my hesitations disappeared! He is a very talented surgeon and extremely kind. He listened to my concerns and desires and recommended the silicone size that would fit me best. Yien was kind enough to allow me to return to the office twice to try different silicone sizes until I made my final decision. My surgery went very well, my recovery was great. Just the first 24hs after surgery are uncomfortable and then I was rapidly recovering. I am very pleased with the results, I can't see my scar! The scar is very small (3.5cm) and it is hidden under the breast. Dr Beber visited me after the surgery in the recovery room and Yien gave me all the support post surgery. I am very happy with my new breast! Thanks a million, Dr Beber and Yien for the support and for taking care of me! Cris T.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr.Beber does great work and has great bedside manner

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had a breast reduction by Dr. Beber and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I can say, with all honesty that Dr. Beber is the best doctor I have ever interacted with. From the moment I walked into his office I was put at ease by his staff. He spent the time to explain everything to me in detail, I never felt rushed during any of my appointments and his bedside manner was superb. I felt completely confident and I knew that I was in the best hands when I went into surgery. He goes above and beyond, after my surgery he came to see me in the recovery room, which not many doctor do, to see how I was doing and to let me know that the surgery went well. This has been the best experience so far that I've had. Thanks again Dr. Beber and Yien for making this experience a positive one! Always grateful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I am so incredibly impressed with Dr. Beber and his staff. I had a breast lift and implants and I could not be happier with the results. I initially thought I was going to have a breast lift but Dr. Beber recommended implants as well to get me the best results. I listened to his advice and I am so happy I did. I am so grateful for Dr. Beber's knowledge and patience. Yien was also there for me every step of the way with any questions I had!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Beber by a friend of mine who had done significant research on surgeons in Toronto before deciding to entrust her care to him - and was thrilled with the outcome. On the basis of her experience i proceeded with Dr. Beber and overall, every aspect of my experience and care was excellent. I had two consult visits with Dr. Beber to help me decide what I wanted to do. He was patient, thoughtful, knowledgeable and really looked at me as an individual in helping me assess how to go forward. His skill in the operating room was a great combination of excellent technical/surgical ability and real artistry in helping me achieve the look I was hoping for. At seven weeks post surgery i am thrilled with the outcome. My experience at Women's College Hospital was excellent and Dr. Beber's Practice Manager Yien, was responsive to questions by phone and e-mail and made sure that i had her contact information if i had any questions or concerns after surgery. I cannot recommend Dr. Beber highly enough to anyone considering this procedure. Thank you Dr. Beber and your team for this smooth experience and excellent outcome.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I found Dr. Beber on the internet and from reading reviews and looking at his before and after pictures. My first phone call was very informative and I booked an appointment right away to meet with Dr. Beber. Not to any surprise, Dr. Beber was very knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly. I just had my tummy tuck surgery six weeks ago and I feel really great. I know a lot of healing still needs to be done, but I can see the results already. Thank you Dr. Beber and his wonderful team. I wish I had done this sooner.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Wouldn't even look at me when I said I could afford voluntary liposuction of breast reduction surgery. Devastating. Was a therapeutic surgery for major back issues. No weight issues

Submitted November 28, 2017

I thought that the doctor is good during my consult but his staff do not call back and this was worrisome to me so I did not choose him for my surgeon because i need to know that I will have access to him during my recovery and afterwards as well

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto