Dr. Brett Beber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

I got my breast implants done by Dr. Beber on Aug 30/17. It is Sept 13/17 and I feel no pain at all and am feeling great! My breasts look and feel amazing and I have had soo many compliments on them and people asking me where I had them done. I would highly recommend Dr. Beber and his staff. They are so great to work with. Friendly and knowledgable. I only went to one consult and that was all I needed to make me decision with the help of him and Yien. After my surgery Dr. Beber and Yien both called to see how I was doing and make sure I was ok. So very supportive and caring. Highly recommended him!! Thanks again Dr. Beber and Yien for my experience such a great one!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Beber is highly skilled and genuinely cares about his patients. He takes the time to ensure you have all the information you need and lets you ask all the questions you want. From consultation to post op checkups, Dr. Beber has always made me feel comfortable and well taken care of. He is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. I am extremely happy with the results of my procedure and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. His staff are also amazing and I can't say enough good things about the whole experience.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Beber and his staff, I travelled from Burlington to Toronto and definitely made the right decision for my breast augmentation surgery that I finally decided to do in my 50th year. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Beber and the information he provided me in the consultation and also on the day of my surgery. The follow up appointments with his staff have been great and even with the travelling time it was the best decision I have ever made. Don't hesitate to contact their office for a consult.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Beber is a true professional. I had a breast reduction in July 2017 and it was a positive experience from my first consultation through to surgery and post op recovery. His staff are friendly and knowledgeable and were always available to assist with any questions or concerns. My results are amazing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Beber us an amazing surgeon and has excellent bedside manners. He works with a great team. Yien has always been there to support and provide valuable information which really helped with my anxieties. The whole experience exceeded my expectations. True meaning of the words efficiency, quality and professionalism. Would definitely recommend to our families and friends!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I had such a great experience with Dr.Beber. He was very knowledgable and took the time to answer any questions you may have. He listens to what your goals are and the look you want to achieve. I had a breast augmentation and I wanted the look to be natural as I am a mother of two - he achieved everything I wanted. Great bedside manner from not only him but his entire staff! I would definitely recommend Dr. Beber and if I had to do it all over again I would go to him!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Beber is very knowledgeable, friendly, and a true professional! He along side Yien and the rest of the staff were very helpful in making a nerve wracking experience very calming. Not to mention the end result of the procedure was very well done! I highly recommend Dr.Beber!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Such a great experience! Dr. Beber was helpful, friendly, and honest. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. beber is definitely the best in his field. I went to see him for a consult to have a second opinion done and he to took his time to explain everything to me. He was very knowledgable and especially Yien (his staff)was Amazing to deal with. I recommend him to all my friends and family!! AMAZING!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Where do I even begin! I came to Brett Beber and his team for my breast augumentation. From booking my consultation through Yien to actually having the procedure done, there was not one bump in the road. I had extremely high expectations and I can honestly say Dr. Beber and Yien exceeded all my expectations and then some. Through the whole process Dr. Beber and Yien answered any and all questions/ concerns I had and made sure to inform me of all the pros and cons of this surgery. Dr. Beber took his time when consulting with me and we discussed all the possible options and sizes in depth. I felt extremely confident going into the procedure thanks to Dr. Beber and Yien, any questions I had after leaving his office from my first consultation to after the surgery I was able to have answered through Yien who is always available through email or phone. I am now 4 weeks post op and could not be happier with the results. I go back in at the end of this month for my final 6 week checkup. I would highly recommend Dr. Beber to anyone looking to enhance their chest. Can't say enough good things about him and his team.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.