You may also like

Rate Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Brett Beber's Ratings

Exceptional experience. Dr. Beber and his team are knowledgeable, personable, kind, helpful, understanding and very patient. He takes the time to explain the procedure, discussion options and is very particular about the outcome. I had a double mastectomy with tissue expanders and have my second surgery coming up. The initial procedure went very well and has healed very well - I am really pleased with the outcome so far. I would highly recommend Dr. Beber and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Patient and kind. My biopsy scar is almost non existent after 3 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Breast Reduction/Breast Lift/Liposuction 33 year old: I found Dr.Beber through rate my MD, and definately wasn't disappointed. I was lucky that my family doctor already had a referral to Dr.Beber. I've wanted this surgery for 18 years and he made the whole process easy and comfortable. He answered all of my questions, very personable and his staff was always very helpful. He also made follow ups very convenient for me because I'm moving overseas, I will see him in a years time.
I followed all of his advice post surgery and my results have been life changing. I've not only gained my confidence back as well as my shoulder, neck and back pain have disappeared, I feel amazing in my clothes and I get so many compliments. I'm so happy that now I can do my intense exercise program without stopping because of my heavy breast and can run with ease.
I have already recommended a family member and a friend to Dr.Beber. I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to others who want to change their life.
This has been the best decision I've ever made for myself. I can't thank you enough Dr.Beber!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2859541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Breast Reduction Surgery 67 year old female:
Highly professional and personable are my first words to describe Dr. Beber. His staff is also very efficient, accessible and courteous.
Dr. Beber did my breast reduction surgery 6 weeks ago. From the first consultation I was impressed with his knowledge, his explanations of the procedure and detailed summation of what to expect afterwards.
The result is that my sagging breast lobes, shoulder, back and neck pain are gone, as has the pendulous weight I had before.
My surgery was extremely well managed. Dr. Beber is also very attentive to post-operative care. My incisions have healed very nicely, I am back to my normal exercise and work routines, and as a bonus my self-esteem has lifted a thousand-fold.
Thank You, Dr. Beber!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2857562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

BREAST RECONSTRUCTION/BREAST CANCER 33 year old female
I had searched rate myMD for the top breast reconstruction surgeon in Ontario. I had found Dr. Beber to have outstanding reviews and most experience by far. I traveled over an hour away from Toronto to see Dr. Beber. It was worth every bit of it! I had a latissimus dorsi flap breast reconstruction with tissue expander insertion in November of 2014, tissue expander inflations from December to March and permanent implants insertion May 2015. Dr. Beber is very particular in his work. I am EXTREMEMLY happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Beber to anyone! He did a fantastic job! You know you found a great surgeon when people ask how someone like me from out of town got connected with one of the top surgeons!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2852682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I got my surgery done by him in 2011.It's been 4 years and I am fine. He did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2847163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Beber is professional, considerate, sensitive and knowledgeable. I am beyond happy with the result of my treatments. He is always a pleasure and makes the patient feel totally comfortable. I would recommend him strongly to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2838378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Beber is an awesome surgeon and a very personable doctor. My surgery was a basal cell carcinoma on the top of my nose. An extremely sensitive area for needles. Dr. Beber made it a very tolerable experience and the nose healed perfectly. Absolutely no follow up surgery is needed as the job he did is excellent. He certainly knows his business and I would recommend him to everyone. I will certainly use him again if needed. Thanks again Dr. Beber. You are the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2836778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Had a fantastic experience with Dr. Beber. He listens and understands what you want and is honest about what is possible. He also explained the procedure and related information clearly. Most importantly he is warm and supportive with a great sense of humour. I had a great experience and am more than happy with the result. I
highly recommend Dr. Beber!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2834632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

There simply aren't enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe Dr. Beber and the work he does. He is everything one wants in a doctor - kind, comforting, supportive and warm, combined with knowledge and experience.

I had reduction surgery, something I needed for a long time but put off for reasons of fear and worrying that it was vanity. I thought that I could find a way to manage the ever-increasing exorbitant cost of bras (bras that still required altering from a tailor after purchase) and the difficulty of finding clothes that fit well. Struggling with this issue for years, I found it impossible to dress well. I was in a constant state of hiding and often looked frumpy. This issue affected everything - getting a job, going out with friends...clothes shopping was a hassle I preferred to avoid: this problem made everything harder.

From the moment I met Dr. Beber, I felt safe, reassured, validated and relaxed. His staff is also excellent and I'm thrilled with the results. My life-altering surgery has meant more than I can say. I wake up happy. I feel like I wake up in the right body; it's an incredible feeling.

I rate Dr. Beber at a 100 out of 5. That's not faulty math, it's the basic truth.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2834452].votes_count ]]