Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Beber did my breast reduction surgery in January. 3 months later you can't even see the scars! He did such an amazing job and I am so happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr.Beber to anybody considering getting a breast reduction!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I liked Dr. Beber however a few things linger on in my mind that I question. For example, why must liposuction be a part of his surgery? He won't do a breast reduction without the lipo. My answer is because he may be greedy. You pay well over $3,000 out of pocket for this. My friend was good enough to show me her results from another doctor who does not insist on the lipo and actually, her results were fabulous. So, greed can be the only reason I can come up with. Another thing is I wanted LESS than a D cup from the reduction and ended up with a D CUP. Now why wouldn't he have gone a bit further, knowing that I wanted slightly more dramatic results???? Another thing is that I suffered an ongoing infection with one breast and when I communicated this, he actually DID NOT believe me!!!!!!! This was plain weird. I had gone to a walk in clinic and the test results showed clearly that I had an infection!!!!! One other thing I recall is waiting a bit for him to show up and once he was in the room, he did not want to spend more than a minute at most. This was with regards to after surgery checks. I think that after going thru all of that, paying him his lipo fee and traveling many miles to the appointments, the least he could do is be patient and give a little more time!!! Actually, just thought of another thing!!! My friend was given a special after surgery "bra" whereas before the surgery, Dr. Beber said to "bring one of your old bras for after surgery". Why the heck would anyone want to wear a proper underwire bra after painful breast surgery?????? Would I go to Dr. Beber for further cosmetic surgery?? Absolutely not.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Faker comments are bad for specialist, even more if they pay to be first on listing result :) Sorry Dr Brett, I liked you so much to test coments ;) Would moderator delete my comment ? o.O

Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Beber and his assistant Serin are wonderfully personable and caring professionals. I had a breast reduction in January with OHIP coverage which Serin was able to rush in order to accommodate my schedule. The entire process from referral to surgery was a breezy couple of months and I could not possibly imagine this process going more smoothly than it did as they were so accommodating and flexible to my needs. In terms of surgery and post op, pain was so minimal and I am so pleased with the results. Dr. Beber and his team inspire trust and excellence. I have and will continue to refer him to my clients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

As I read through the reviews on Dr. Beber and look back on my experience, I wonder what else I can say to truly explain how highly I would recommend him as a surgeon, as a professional and as a compassionate aid. I had breast augmentation surgery a week ago and couldn’t be happier with my results and the entire experience. Dr. Beber and his entire staff, as well as the staff at the Women’s College Hospital, were knowledgeable, professional, expert caregivers who went above and beyond in all capacities. I have wanted to do this surgery for years and am so glad I waited until I found Dr. Beber!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Beber was highly recommended to me by a friend. I am not from Toronto but decided to go for the initial consult. His attentive and friendly approach provided instant confidence. I proceeded with the surgery. Dr. Beber and his office assistants were superb at accommodating the logistics related to the distance. Any concerns pre and post operatively were addressed promptly. The results of the surgery (breasts and abdomen) are beyond what I expected. My only regret is that I did not do this sooner!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had a breast reduction with Dr. Beber, and feel as though I couldn't have picked a better surgeon. Despite originally feeling nervous and squeamish about surgery, he managed to make me feel completely confident due to his calm and reassuring bedside manner, and his abundant knowledge and expertise. Dr. Beber and his professional staff will spend time and answer your questions to make sure that you are on the same page regarding expectations, preparation and a smooth recovery. I am extremely happy with the results of my breast reduction- not only did Dr. Beber get me to the size I was hoping for, but he paid great attention to detail in shaping and symmetry, and in precise incision lines. After my positive experience I would highly recommend Dr. Beber: he is knowledgable, comforting, skillful and takes pride in his work.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I did a breast reduction with Dr Beber about 5 years ago & he was a very good doctor, very helpful so now I am thinking about getting some more work done, & he is the only person I trust to go back to.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I am 48. Can’t explain what I expected waiting for the cancer mastectomy. He managed to turn all my nightmares into regular breast reconstruction. Excellent results!!! He is always very calming, patient and reassuring. Amassing doctor! Highly professional and caring.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

From my initial consult with Dr. Beber, I knew I was in goods hands. I had to travel from Sudbury to see Dr. Beber and it was very worth it. I had tissue expansion surgery following a bilateral mastectomy and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Beber is a wonderful skilled surgeon and he always takes the time to discuss your question and concerns. Dr. Beber also has a great team at Woman's College Hospital and at his Bay street office. I am very fortunate about the outcome of my journey with breast cancer and I am thankful to have crossed paths with Dr. Beber.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber did my breast reduction surgery in January. 3 months later you can't even see the scars! He did such an amazing job and I am so happy with the result..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I liked Dr. Beber however a few things linger on in my mind that I question. For example, why must liposuction be a part of his surgery? He won't do a breast ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Faker comments are bad for specialist, even more if they pay to be first on listing result :) Sorry Dr Brett, I liked you so much to test coments ;) Would moder..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber and his assistant Serin are wonderfully personable and caring professionals. I had a breast reduction in January with OHIP coverage which Serin was ab..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As I read through the reviews on Dr. Beber and look back on my experience, I wonder what else I can say to truly explain how highly I would recommend him as a s..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber was highly recommended to me by a friend. I am not from Toronto but decided to go for the initial consult. His attentive and friendly approach provide..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction with Dr. Beber, and feel as though I couldn't have picked a better surgeon. Despite originally feeling nervous and squeamish about surg..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did a breast reduction with Dr Beber about 5 years ago & he was a very good doctor, very helpful so now I am thinking about getting some more work done, & he ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 48. Can’t explain what I expected waiting for the cancer mastectomy. He managed to turn all my nightmares into regular breast reconstruction. Excellent re..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From my initial consult with Dr. Beber, I knew I was in goods hands. I had to travel from Sudbury to see Dr. Beber and it was very worth it. I had tissue expa..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 65 years old and just had breast reduction surgery by Dr. Beber. He is one of the finest, compassionate, professional and caring doctor I have seen. He onl..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very happy with the results of my recent plastic surgery. Dr Beber is very professional and knowledgable. highly recommend him to everyone i know. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a breast reduction surgery with Dr. Beber and I couldn't be happier! Although I had severe complications (no one's fault) he and his staff were amazing. ..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank Dr. Beber for changing my daughter's life. The results of the surgery were excellent. He is such a knowledgeable, kind, understanding, co..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber is the very best! I highly recommend him to everyone I know! "

January 2, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber was not only extremely knowledgeable but very compassionate during my reconstructive surgery for breast cancer. He and his team made a difficult perio..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had plastic surgery with Dr.Beber and I'm am very happy with the results....Dr.Beber is very knowledgeable , kind and very helpful , and his staff ar..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beber and his team are very friendly and knowledgable. Dr Beber is well read and up to date on latest practices."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Beber and his team to be exceptional. From the initial breast augmentation consultation through to post-surgery care, I can't say enough about my c..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and incredible surgeon. He does great work and gives great results."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional experience. Dr. Beber and his team are knowledgeable, personable, kind, helpful, understanding and very patient. He takes the time to explain the pr..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Patient and kind. My biopsy scar is almost non existent after 3 weeks. "

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast Reduction/Breast Lift/Liposuction 33 year old: I found Dr.Beber through rate my MD, and definately wasn't disappointed. I was lucky that my family doctor..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast Reduction Surgery 67 year old female: Highly professional and personable are my first words to describe Dr. Beber. His staff is also very efficient, acc..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BREAST RECONSTRUCTION/BREAST CANCER 33 year old female I had searched rate myMD for the top breast reconstruction surgeon in Ontario. I had found Dr. Beber to..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got my surgery done by him in 2011.It's been 4 years and I am fine. He did a great job. "

June 24, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "18889783494" to "416-466-5023".

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beber is professional, considerate, sensitive and knowledgeable. I am beyond happy with the result of my treatments. He is always a pleasure and makes the pa..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber is an awesome surgeon and a very personable doctor. My surgery was a basal cell carcinoma on the top of my nose. An extremely sensitive area for needl..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a fantastic experience with Dr. Beber. He listens and understands what you want and is honest about what is possible. He also explained the procedure and re..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There simply aren't enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe Dr. Beber and the work he does. He is everything one wants in a doctor - kind, comforting,..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beber is a true professional who combines expertise with compassion for his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring his services."

June 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M5G 1N8". Address has been updated from "None" to "790 Bay Street". Phone Number has been updated from "416-466-5023" to "18889783494".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Beber has a very relaxed calming demeanour while being very knowledgeable and reassuring. My surgery was to remove a possible cancerous mole on my forearm, a..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber and his team are really amazing, friendly and professional. I lost my breast to breast cancer and underwent breast reconstruction using a breast impl..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber and his team are true professionals, they combine expertise with compassion for their patients. Dr Beber made me feel very comfortable and gave me a ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber and his team are absolutely amazing! I found him through this rating site and he was my first consultation for BA. I had previously gotten a rinoplast..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber is exceptional. Upon meeting him I felt immediately comfortable, his manner was both warm and professional, and he listened to exactly what kind of pr..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation done almost 6 weeks ago, I went with 400 CC Silicone under the muscle. I was measured last week for new bras and am now a D34, prio..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After an MRI confirmed that my current 25 year old implants were leaking silicone, my doctor did not hesitate to recommend Dr. Beber. I had options, have them..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first started my process to get my procedure done, like any surgery I was uncertain about it all. From the first time I met Dr.Beber I never doubted an..."

March 13, 2015

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beber, I am so pleased with my surgery! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dr. Beber is very kind and caring. I am so relieved to have him as my surgeon."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Beber for breast reconstruction and chose to have tramflap surgery. He recommended the most appropriate surgery based on my body type. Dr. Beber m..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What I needed done was not complex, but as with all procedures, it needed to be done right. And it was, and was efficient as well. I appreciated the operation..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Beber for a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with my results. I am so happy that I chose him to be my surgeon. He is very kind, knowl..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many doctors in the past, but none are like Dr. Beber. His attention to detail and compassion is really exemplary. He really cares about his patie..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I cannot think of a better surgeon. The results of my surgery were more than i had hoped for. Most importantly, he was extremely kind. After having many bad exp..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Spectacular results! It took me 8 years to commit to a tummy tuck. Don't know why I waited so long. Dr. Beber and his staff were unbelievable, I had fantasti..."

January 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.torontoplasticcosmeticsurgeon.com" to "http://www.torontoplasticcosmeticsurgeon.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "416-466-5023".

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After substantial weight loss, and enduring many,years of heavy, large breasts (G cup), back pain and shoulder pain, I made the decision to have a breast reduct..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Bener for a breast reduction & Botox treatments. My breast reduction went extremely well & the healing time was minimum. He called the night a..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just had a breast augmentation done. I was so unsure of the size because I did want them to be noticeably bigger but not too big. I kept going back and forth ..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction this past summer and the procedure went so smoothly, I am still in disbelief! Dr. Beber is an artist!! I am thrilled with the results, ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction and chin liposuction with Dr. Beber 6 weeks ago and I can't say enough great things about him. He is very compassionate, soft spoken an..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnose with breast cancer and needed to have a mastectomy. I was referred to Dr. Beber from a friend as I was a candidate to have reconstructive surgery..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both Dr Beber and his staff are absolutely wonderful! Very responsive and run on time. Highly recommended"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Instructive advice for hand injury, would recommend to others."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr beber is amazing and highly recommended and hes also cute too!"

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation with Dr. Beber, he did a wonderful job, he is very knowledgeable and talented. I would recommend to go with him. A+++"

September 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation replacement (went from 350 cc to 500 filled to 540 cc) and was very pleased with the care I received from not only the staff in Dr. ..."

September 8, 2014