Dr. Brett Beber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

I would highly recommend Dr. Beber. He performed a breast augmentation on me this summer and the results are excellent. He helped me figure out the ideal size for my body. My surgery was at Women's College Hospital and I can honestly say it was the easiest medical procedure I have ever had done. Dr. Beber is a skilled surgeon and has great bedside manner - he is knowledgeable, thorough, and assuring. I would recommend him 100% .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Beber is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon in Toronto. I have had two breast augmentation surgeries by Dr. Beber and I am so happy with the results. He did an amazing job and my body looks exactly how I have always dreamed! Yien and Annabelle are so lovely and they make you feel so comfortable and relaxed! Thank you so much Dr. Beber for helping to make my body look so good after having 3 kids. I want everyone to go see him and see what he can do for YOU!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

My entire experience with Dr. Beber was amazing! Not only does he care about his patients, but his work is amazing. The staff made me feel so comfortable and confident throughout the entire process and even made themselves available WHENEVER I needed them. I would 100% recommend Dr. Beber and his amazing staff. (Extended tummy tuck with lipo)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Beber and his staff are amazing! So knowledgeable, helpful and everyone makes you feel so comfortable. I had a breast reduction and I couldn’t be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I had a BA 6 months ago and am extremely happy. BYE BYE padded bras!!! After having 3 kids in 3 years and contemplating the surgery for years, it was finally time to get my breasts back to what they used to be. Dr. Beber is he only doctor that made me comfortable enough to follow through with the surgery. He is so patient and knowledgeable and the results are better then I could have ever imagined. It was extremely important to me that the looked natural and I went back numerous times to get sized . After having consults with a few other doctors I really feel like I chose the absolute best one who truly listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

This doctor is incredible. I am 5 days post op and I have barely needed any pain meds. Bandages came off today and my results have been jaw dropping to say the least. Unbelievable bedside manner - a true professional. Can hardly wait for the next few months. I had a breast lift with reduction and a tummy tuck

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Words cannot express how ecstatic I am with my results and the whole experience with Dr. Beber and his team. I've been thinking of having a breast augmentation done for years so I did a lot of research and went to a few consultations before deciding because I wanted to make sure I was making the right choice – this is your body we’re talking about! Dr. Beber has such rave reviews so I wanted to see if he is the real deal. When I came in for the consultation and met with Yien and Stephanie (his team), I had a really good feeling – they’re genuinely kind people and were so patient with me. They were always there for me when I had questions and concerns. Then when I met with Dr. Beber, I knew he was the right choice – he was very thorough with his explanations, took the time to answer all my questions, and is just wonderful to talk to (as opposed to the other surgeons I met with). I wanted natural looking breasts and both Yien and Dr. Beber were fantastic in providing guidance. Yien spent so much time with helping me afterwards when I was having trouble deciding between two sizes – she took time out of her day to allow me to come back in and ensure I was confident with my decision. My breasts look amazing!!!! And I finally feel happy to be in my own skin. I would recommend Dr. Beber to anyone in a heart beat. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Best surgeon ever, I am so pleased with my results and he has such a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend him to anyone, you won’t be disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I had a breast reduction surgery with liposuction about 5 months ago. I met with Dr. Beber and booked my surgery day right away. He was very helpful and caring, very pleasant to talk to. I didn’t feel rushed at all, he took the time to make sure that I’m comfortable. I went for the extra liposuction ( extra charge) because I thought If I’m doing it I better do it right! The surgery went smoothly, the incisions healed.. 5 months later I’m wearing 36B (34DDD before), I’m 5’3” about 140lbs., the pain in my back and shoulders is gone, the grooves on my shoulders from the bra straps are disappearing, the post-surgery swelling is gone, and everything is feeling normal! The emotional healing is even better! I don’t have to wear extra sports bra to keep them in place, don’t have to be shy and try to cover up with clothes two sizes bigger than I need. I feel confident and for the first time in my life I like my breasts! I can’t say enough Thank You to Dr. Beber and Yien for the wonderful treatment I received in their care. He’s an awesome surgeon with great bedside manners! Highly recommended! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I’ve recently had a BA with Dr. Beber, and I have nothing but excellent things to say about him, his work, and his staff. Dr. Beber and Yien are very informative and accommodating, as I flew in from out of province, along with my last minute size changes! They are always prompt with responses, professional and very personable. Following Dr. Bebers instructions I had an excellent recovery with no issues and everything looks and feels fabulous! I would highly recommend Dr. Beber and his staff to anyone looking for a breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto