Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

I Can not thank him enough ...He changed My life enormously,,,Love my new body,,,He is kind, very professional and knowledgeable ...Thank You Dr. Beber,,,I will defenetly recommend you to anyone...D.M

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Beber. He is an artist!! I had a breast augmentation and he provided me with exactly what I had hoped for. Professional, caring, and LISTENS to what his patients want. Two thumbs WAY up!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr Beber is a great guy - he listens and respond to your issues, he's attentive and knowledgeable. Couldn't recommend him more especially when considering surgery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I had breast reduction and a tummy tuck 4 months ago and I wish I had it done sooner. Dr. Beber is the best surgeon. I recommend him to anyone. He was very patient with my questions and concerns. I love my new body! thank you Dr. Beber!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

My friend got implants with Dr. Beber and I was amazed at how good she looked!....so I went to see him too! I had implants put in as well and I still can't get over the amazing result! I was so surprised at how fast I was able to get back to work. Dr. Beber's staff is awesome and are always there when you need them!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I am delighted with the results of my recent breast reduction surgery. I had put off the procedure for years due to an unreasonable fear of surgery. Dr. Beber allayed my fears, and he and his staff provided detailed information and set my expectations for every step of the process. It was far less painful than I ever imagined. Dr. Beber, his staff, and the hospital exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Had Breast lift and Tummy tuck done a couple of weeks ago. Dr. Beber was absolutely amazing! From the consultation to the procedure, recovery and the AMAZING results !!! The staff was beyond amazing as well! I feel so lucky to have done this with him! I would go back in a heartbeat for anything else I ever want done, and I would recommend him to anyone! Best experience anyone can hope for!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Had a breast reduction November 2015. Dr. Beber was was very thorough and explained the surgery and recovery to a "T". I have Crohn's and he listened to all my concerns in regards to possible bowel complications and infections which both I am prone to. Everything went without a hitch. He made plans for "just in case" situations. My back pain has lessened quite a bit. I even went back to have some dermafybromas removed from my arm earlier this year. Now I will. E consulting him in regards to carpal tunnel surgery.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Beber removed a mole off my back for me and I have almost no scar 5 months later. He is an awesome surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I visited Dr. Beber's office for my Gynecomastia. He took his time and was very thorough to explain everything to me and he answered all my questions. I have been suffering with this condition for long time and very happy that there is a solution. I had my surgery 3 months ago and could not be more happier. It was safe and with no issues and recovery was quick. I am now much more comfortable at the gym and with clothing I wear. If you are looking for one the best surgeons in the city you need to see Dr. Beber and he has a great staff as well. Thank you again

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

AHC