Dr. Brett Beber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

I thought that the doctor is good during my consult but his staff do not call back and this was worrisome to me so I did not choose him for my surgeon because i need to know that I will have access to him during my recovery and afterwards as well

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Beber is a genuine, caring and phenomenal surgeon. I am so happy with my decision in choosing him to perform my breast augmentation. I was very nervous and unsure if I should have this procedure or not and once I had my one and only consultation with Dr. Beber I knew this was the right decision and the surgeon I needed. He took the well needed time to answer all my questions and give me all the details I needed in order to make my final decision. Never once did I feel any pressure from him or his team. I felt so comfortable with him from the get go. He is a very calm and attentive doctor. Your work is impeccable. I am so happy with my final results. Thank you for everything you have done. If you are thinking of any type of plastic surgery don't hesitate to call. You will not have any regrets.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I want to thank Dr. Beber for providing me with the BEST medical care that I have experienced in my life! He is a truly talented and kind person who went above and beyond for me. I heard about of Dr. Beber through a friend who had had a breast reduction and was raving about her results as well as her Dr.. I had been dreaming of having a breast reduction myself as I have been suffering from chronic back and neck pain for as long as I can remember. I felt comforted by knowing that someone I knew had had a wonderful experience with her Dr. I instantly felt welcomed and cared for by Dr. Beber's whole team, and knew that I would be supported through my own procedure. I am one week post-op and I am THRILLED with my results. I knew Dr. Beber was good, but the results along with his level of care has well exceeded any of my expectations. Thank you Dr. Beber from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I dont know were to even begin. He is AMAZING!!! I consulted with Dr Beber after meeting 3 other top surgeons here in Toronto. One of them was a well know Dr most known here for his famed snap chats but Dr. Beber was a cut about the rest. His persona and skills will win you over every time, He bends backwards to please you if it’s safe and in your best interest he will accommodate. even if he has to tell you no which he did in my case lol (I just wanted it all..... and I wanted it all now!) I was also so confused on what areas I wanted to improve I had dieted and excerised and lost 40 pounds but some areas no gym could fix! !!! he consulted we me over 3 times free of charge and told me sincerely he could see my wavering on the idea of a tummy tuck and that I mentally hadn’t connected with the pros and cons to that part of our plan. It had already been booked for over a month and he had even got a hernia repair surgeon to see me in only 3 days!!!! I felt bad but he just smiled and said let’s just do the breast and if and when your ready we could address my tummy in the future. I felt so relieved to not feel pressure on something I wanted but was still processing. Then I decided I wanted Lipo, you name, anything at all to get me closer to my goal but again he sat me down and said I don’t want to take your money I want you happy, ( I loved that! I actually cried who does that right???) he assessed that my issue wasn’t fat in that area but more the contours of the skin he was very right about the approach we should take and most importantly puts safety and aesthetic outcome way before money. I really respected him even more that day and felt super confident with in my up coming surgery with him. I was terrified of surgery and anesthesia but his calmness reassured me I highly trust him with my care. I also really appreciated that this surgeon has hospital priveledges at both WCH and Toronto East General. I personally felt more at ease in a hospital setting. I am very happy with my breast augmentation so far!!! and plan on working with him again in the future to complete my mommy makeover.. I highly recommend him he is a sweet warm physician and will genuinely care about you, your safety and your outcome before anything else. Yien is a gem there are no words to describe her kindness she helped me immensely even to the extent of giving me her personal number if I need her assistance. The experience in a whole was wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I just had a consultation for a breast reduction by Dr. Beber and he is the most genuine surgeon I have yet to meet. I was about to put a deposit with another surgeon I wasn't sure about, so I thought meeting one more doctor would make me have more confidence in that other surgeon. Dr. Beber really understood where my head was at and helped me evaluate the timing of my surgery. We came to the decision that now may not be the time for me, and I am extremely grateful for his care and integrity. Regardless of what you're looking for, I highly recommend Dr. Beber simply for his truthfulness and sincerity, a rare find in the industry.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I got my breast implants done by Dr. Beber on Aug 30/17. It is Sept 13/17 and I feel no pain at all and am feeling great! My breasts look and feel amazing and I have had soo many compliments on them and people asking me where I had them done. I would highly recommend Dr. Beber and his staff. They are so great to work with. Friendly and knowledgable. I only went to one consult and that was all I needed to make me decision with the help of him and Yien. After my surgery Dr. Beber and Yien both called to see how I was doing and make sure I was ok. So very supportive and caring. Highly recommended him!! Thanks again Dr. Beber and Yien for my experience such a great one!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Beber is highly skilled and genuinely cares about his patients. He takes the time to ensure you have all the information you need and lets you ask all the questions you want. From consultation to post op checkups, Dr. Beber has always made me feel comfortable and well taken care of. He is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. I am extremely happy with the results of my procedure and would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. His staff are also amazing and I can't say enough good things about the whole experience.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Beber and his staff, I travelled from Burlington to Toronto and definitely made the right decision for my breast augmentation surgery that I finally decided to do in my 50th year. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Beber and the information he provided me in the consultation and also on the day of my surgery. The follow up appointments with his staff have been great and even with the travelling time it was the best decision I have ever made. Don't hesitate to contact their office for a consult.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Beber is a true professional. I had a breast reduction in July 2017 and it was a positive experience from my first consultation through to surgery and post op recovery. His staff are friendly and knowledgeable and were always available to assist with any questions or concerns. My results are amazing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Beber us an amazing surgeon and has excellent bedside manners. He works with a great team. Yien has always been there to support and provide valuable information which really helped with my anxieties. The whole experience exceeded my expectations. True meaning of the words efficiency, quality and professionalism. Would definitely recommend to our families and friends!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto