Dr. Brett Beber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Beber, which began with my initial consultation. His staff was warm, friendly, helpful and patient. Dr. Beber himself has incredible bed side manner and answers all questions and concerns thoroughly. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable. Choosing him as my surgeon felt natural after meeting him for the first time. I knew I was in good hands. I had a BA done and the procedure and results were perfect. I got exactly what I asked for. Every follow up since then, Dr. Beber and his staff (Yien and Stephanie) have continued to be friendly and answer in and all questions I have had. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Beber to anyone considering a BA.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

The office team is so incredibly competent, as well as knowledgeable. From Stephanie getting right back to me, to Yien answering my questions with both honesty and a smile ....thank you. And I now have the pleasure of working through some skin issues with Annabelle. She’s good! (I’ve also had treatment with Cynthia, can’t say enough about her knowledge of injectables..@skill). And...Dr. Beber assesses each patient ensuring the best treatment is offered. That’s a five +. A good Doctor has a GREAT team. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I received a breast assymetry reduction from Dr. Beber and I could not be more happy with the results

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

This was the best experience I’ve had with any medical professional!!! The staff was so helpful and they all greet you and make you feel so comfortable even when you have more personal procedures done, I had a breast reduction. They are supportive through the whole process and they really care about you even after the procudure is done. I would highly recommend Dr. Beber !! He layed everything out and was so knowledgeable he let me know the risks and there were absolutely no complications I am so happy with my results and it was the best thing I did!! My back pain is so much better and I feel so much more comfortable over all. I can’t thank Dr. Beber and his staff enough for being so helpful and making the experience of surgery which can be scary, so easy and pleasant every step of the way!!! Amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Hands down..one of the best surgeons in the city. I had breast reduction surgery done in fall 2018. One of the best things i have done for myself. Dr. Beber was fantastic. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all . He is extremely professional. And has this magic of making his patients feel at ease. There is no judgement and i felt i could speak freely about my concerns. His staff is equally pleasant, professional and helpful. They worked very hard to get me a surgery date that worked on my end (called up a few other patients to readjust and reschedule the dates). I am so thankful for all their efforts. Post surgery followups have been very smooth. I highly recommend Dr. Beber to anyone considering such a surgery.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

I had a wonderful experience with Dr.beber from the first consultation all the way up to surgery day and recover appointments everyone was so kind, professional and I couldn’t. Be happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

One of the reasons I went with Dr. Bieber was based on his reviews and ratings as it helped give me confidence in his ability to meet the needs of his patients. I’m so happy I made the desision to go with Dr. Bieber. From his amazing bedside manner to his talent as a plastic surgeon I couldn’t imagine going with anyone else. Not to mention how amazing his staff treated me and how comfortable they made me feel at all my appointments. I recommend him to anyone in need of a PS, you won’t be disappointed. I’m so thankful to have found him and his team.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Beber and his staff were amazing. I would recommend him to any trans patients looking for top surgery. Every interaction was respectful and helpful. It was an incredible experience, and my results are better than I had hoped for. Extremely happy with everything Dr. Beber and his staff provided for me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I had a breast reduction with Dr. Beber years ago. After having my kids and they are a bit older now I decided to have a tummy tuck. I am a new women now. Dr. Beber is amazing at what he does. I could not recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

- Dr. Beber is AMAZING! He’s patient, knowledgeable and caring. - His technique left me with minimal “pain” after surgery. If anything I didn’t have pain I had more soreness (I did breast augmentation). - Post Care is amazing. His team takes such great care of you and I never felt like I was bugging them when I was asking them a ton of follow up questions. - Yien and Stephanie are amazingly nice and are very engaged with their customers. - Highly RECOMMEND! - Met with 3 different surgeons, spoke to 5 different offices and he was the best!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto