Dr. Brett Beber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Beber and his staff are truly wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Beber is an OUTSTANDING surgeon. He is meticulous, skillful, knowledgeable and KIND - everything you need a surgeon to be. Totally focused on good medicine and the patient's well being and happiness. He makes you feel calm comfortable, never rushing you and never trying to convince you to do something more than what is genuinely good for you. In fact he'll talk you out if something that you may be thinking about doing for the wrong reasons. If he doesn't think it's necessary or beneficial he will let you know, kindly and honestly. He is authentic, careful and his incisions are perfect; neat, semetrical and straight. I had to repair a hernia and a severe diastasis in my abdomen. I had many concerns and he took care of me like an angel. The procedure went PERFECTLY. I didn't need a single painkiller. I was a little nauseous from the anaesthetic on day one and I moved around very carefully for the first week... but I can't say it was extremely painful. I've had one C-section before and one natural birth in which I pulled a ligament in my pelvis. Both those experiences were FAR more painful than this. This was easy in comparison. I healed quickly. I'm a single mom with 2 young kids and I only needed help at home for about a week post surgery. I know that's not the norm... I was in excellent physical shape prior to the surgery and my diet has been clean and nutrient dense for years so I think those factors were critical to my easy experience and quick healing... But Dr. Beber ensured everything went smoothly. He was perfect in every way and I couldn't have wished for a better surgeon. Thank you! I have my core support back! .. which means so much to me as an athletic person. I have extended my physical health and muscular skeletal health by many years as a result of doing this repair. I intuitively know that by doing this, I have dodged back pain and other things that would have come up from not having my core support in tact as I age. I was really nervous and it took me years to make the decision.. But so glad I did it. Proud of myself and so grateful to Dr. B.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I am about 8 weeks post-op now. I got breast augumentation with silicon. And I feel amazing. I had almost no pain after the surgery. I got a little sick right after the surgery from anesthesia but I heard that’s common. I was very nervous to go through whole process. I did a lot of research before I saw Dr. Beber and I even considered to go to other countries like U.S. or Asia to have the surgery. After I read a lot of reviews on Dr. Beber, I booked an appointment to see Dr. Beber and I booked the operation on my first visit. I liked the fact that I can meet Dr. Beber every time I visit the clinic. He was very professional and confident in what he is doing. He explained all the possible side effect and what to expect. He was very honest. I didn’t have much pain from the surgery despite that I got under the muscle at the breast fold. I absolutely love the result and I recommend Dr. Beber to anyone. I wanted my breast to look natural but more full and I got exactly what I wanted. It look super natural and scar is very minimum.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I had a breast reduction surgery with Dr Beber a couple of years ago. Everything from the first meeting went great because he explained everything to me, even though I was every nervous and put up with my many questions. He was kind to my friends and family in the hospital and my post-op chats with him were great as well. He explained everything very clearly to me so I could maintain my body after surgery. Anyway. 2 years later and everything looks amazing!!!! Thank you, Dr Beber! You’ve changed my life!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I had my breast augmentation in December and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I had thought about doing this procedure for years and finally made the decision to book a consultation with Dr. Beber based on all the positive reviews I found. Admittedly, I was skeptical at first - how could a doctor have a 5-star rating from all his patients? After meeting Dr. Beber and his staff, my worries were calmed. There were a few hiccups with punctuality but the procedure itself gave me exactly what I had asked for. Dr. Beber and his staff are patient, knowledgeable and don't hide any of the potential risks involved. They are honest about what can be done, what will looks most suitable for your body type, and what to expect afterward. It's been about 4 months and I've had no complications. My scars are healing nicely with the help of silicone scar tape and I can only see things getting better from here. I would 100% recommend Dr. Beber to anyone looking to have a breast augmentation done.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Six months after breast reduction surgery with Dr. Beber, I can say that he is a compassionate, caring and very talented surgeon (which is the most important skill in my mind). My results are superb, the process went well and I can say with hesitation that you can trust his judgement and skills. I began my search last summer and after choosing Dr. Beber, I was scheduled for surgery just a few months later in October. As I had thought about doing this for years, once I decided, it was wonderful to have the procedure done so quickly. My life is very different now having “average” sized breasts, I am no longer burdened by the weight and discomfort of my previous size and can live an active life. Bra shopping is fun now! Do not hesitate to choose Brett Beber!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Great bedside manner and a super team. I had a lot of anxieties around the procedure stemming from poor plastic surgeons in the past and Dr. Beber and his staff put me at ease. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

My breast augmentation experience with Dr. Beber was a stressfree experience due to how patient and attentive him and Yien (the clinic manager) are. They patiently answered all my questions, fuly prepped me for the surgery/recovery, and even delivered a post surgery bra to my apartment since the sports bra I purchased wasn't suitable. Dr. Beber's friendly and soothing presence heading into the surgery really calmed my nerves. Dr. Beber did an amazing job and I am super happy with the results! They're natural looking, feel great, and compliments my body shape well. Thank you Dr. Beber and Yien!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr Brett Beber After a recent annual physical exam found a tumour on my ovary I was booked to have it removed. The surgeon was planing on doing the removal of the tumour by making an incision (laparotomy) instead of doing it laparoscopically. After discussing this with some of my friends one friend showed me her scar from her hysterectomy. My friend was not a chubby girl at all (probably 25BMI); however, she had a bulge above and below her incision. After having 3 children myself I did not want my abdomen to be any worse than it already was. I have always been active and in good shape (20BMI) at nearly 40 years old, so I researched options. Apparently they could do the removal of the tumour and/or tummy tuck at the same time! The problem was finding a plastic surgeon with hospital privileges. I had no idea that a doctor would NOT have hospital privileges. So I had a few consultations with a variety of doctors. Dr. Brett Beber stood out. I loved how welcoming they were right from the initial phone call. When I started to explained my dilemma which was about booking two doctors I didn’t even need to go on about all the other obstacles such as finding a hospital both surgeries could be combined in, coordinating an operating room, booking the actual surgery date, pre-ops, post-ops, medications that both operations will need etc. Yien was immediately on top of it all. I had my first consultation with the gynaecologist (for tumour removal) who notified me that he was booking into September for surgeries which would be about a 4-5 month wait. The Gynaecologist agreed to coordinate with Dr. Beber as he had many times before. Unfortunately I was very disappointed in this wait time seeing as I did not know if my tumour was malignant or not. Needless to say my health came first, so I was going to go back to my original gynaecologist and keep my original surgery date which was 2 months away. I really did not look forward to having a skin flap above and below my inevitable scar (c-section flap is what they call it on the internet). Within about two hours and without me ever voicing my concern or even calling Dr. Beber’s office I received a phone call from Yien. She had advised me that they had co-ordinated a day and time for the surgery and decided that by using Dr. Beber’s operating-room time they could schedule the date six weeks from now and asked if that worked for me. I was ecstatic and agreed. Come surgery day everything was well organized and Dr. Beber put my nerves at ease with his professionalism and calm demeanour. Recovery went well and post op visit was great. Tumour is gone for a biopsy, but looks like it was benign. Small details that would have just made my review even longer are: 1. Because was from out of town at one appointment I had to bring my 11 and 13 year old children. First Dr. Beber asked if he could speak freely in front of them and secondly when they asked questions didn’t treat them as less and responded in a professional manner yet approachable. Not once did I feel like they were a burden for being there. He laughed with them and asked them how their March break was going and even suggested some cool stuff for us to do while we were in the city. 2. At my first consultation I never felt rushed or like he was trying to sell me anything. He even said I would be a candidate for a mini tummy tuck as long as I felt happy with my abdomen above the navel. I thought this was a good idea because I really just didn’t want the flap and was excited by recovery time being less. A mini costs a bit less, so this demonstrated that he heard exactly where I was coming from and suggested something that matched my description 3. There are so many reviews for Dr. Beber about breast augmentation that I was definitely nervous about going in for a tummy tuck. He performs many many tummy tucks, but I guess people don’t write as many reviews about them. He does the drainless ones too which is what I ended up having. 4. FRCSC follows his name. Once I looked that up I was impressed again. Thank you for 100% being there to the extent of texting me your cellphone number, so I’d automatically have it in my cellphone to co-ordinating both Doctors and for simply treating me special.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Beber and I have nothing but amazing things to say about him. In my consultation, he was open to answering any and all questions, as silly as they may have been. He took the time to really make me feel comfortable about making this life-changing decision which was very necessary as I was extremely nervous. On the day of surgery, we walked into the OR together and he went through a list of things while I was still awake to calm my nerves. He even held my hand as the freezing medication was getting administered. I am thrilled with the outcome and couldn't have wanted anything more. His practice manager, Yien, was also extremely helpful and very comforting after surgery. She instructed me to call her personal cell phone with any questions/concerns and was great at removing the stitches! I would recommend Dr. Beber and his team in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto