Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Beber has been looking after my Botox injections for a few years now!! He's super friendly and always a pleasure to see!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My wife had recently a surgery to remove her breast implants. It has been performed by Dr. Beber and his team. The whole process with Dr. Beber was just phenomenal. He was very patient, knowledgeable and always very pleasant. He made sure that all aspects of the process are addressed properly and in timely manner. He suggested couple of medical checks before he performed the surgery in order to make sure that there will be no surprises. This was highly appreciated by my wife and I since we wanted to be sure that the procedure will be safe and will not have any adverse effects on my wife’s health. The surgery went so well, my wife did not feel any pain during or after the surgery. The scar was minimal. Dr. Beber followed up the surgery with two additional appointments and answered all our questions. His patience and knowledge were outstanding. He was always gentle and extremely pleasant. Yien, Dr. Beber’s assistant, was so helpful as well. She was always very pleasant and so prompt with her e-mails and follow-ups. She always made sure that everything is going smoothly and she accommodated all our schedule restrictions. Yien was also making sure that our costs were minimized which was highly appreciated by my wife and I. She was assisting the process in most professional and friendly way. The overall experience with Dr. Beber was exceptional and we would gladly recommend him to anyone who would need to see a plastic surgeon. My personal feeling is that Dr. Beber and his team are one of the best in Toronto.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I just had my breast argumentation surgery done and I am extremely happy with the results!!! Dr. Beber made me feel very comfortable, I never felt rushed and he answered all the questions/concerns I had. Yien was very helpful as well. I would definitely recommend going to him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Chest reconstruction. Outstanding work! He did exactly as I asked. Lovely man and Yien, the woman who runs it all, was great to work with! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

So pleased with my breast augumentation procedure - such a great experience from beginning to end

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I am not sure why I waited so long to deal with something that had bothered me for much of my life. I am so glad I chose Dr. Beber when I finally worked up the courage to deal with my Gynecomastia or moobs (male breasts) . As I got older I became more and more self-conscious about taking off my shirt and wearing t-shirts. It bothered me every time I saw myself in the mirror and I was embarrassed to even talk about it. I finally called the office and arranged a consult with Yien. She immediately put me at ease and assured me it was a common thing for men and most importantly easily treatable. Dr. Beber was amazing. He took his time explaining the procedure and listening to my concerns. The surgery was incredibly easy. Although I was prescribed pain killers I did not take even one. It was the best present I could give myself . I highly recommend Dr. Beber and his team for anyone else considering Gynecomastia surgery. I encourage others to not wait as long as I did to do something about it. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and it is clear he and his entire team really cares for their patients. I am certainly grateful I chose him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

We were comfortable with all aspects of our relationship with Dr Beber and his assistant Yien. They went out of their way to accommodate us and to help us throughout the experiences. We never thought that it could be so easy to make such a beautiful change. Many thanks,

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I was referred to Dr Beber through my GP when I asked her who she would suggest for a Breast Augmentation in Toronto. She said that several of her patients had chosen him and that the results were extremely natural looking. On her advice, I contacted Dr Beber, thinking I would interview several surgeons before making my decision. Upon meeting Dr Beber and his lovely assistant Yien, I knew that I didn’t need to look any further. I felt an instant comfort with them. Dr Beber spent a lot of time with me, never making me feel rushed. He made sure that all of my questions were answered while providing me with helpful information and guiding me on choosing a size that would fit my body and expectations. The results were amazing! Their team was incredibly punctual in regards to office visits, answering emails/phone calls as well as the surgery itself – I never had to wait. I was quite nervous about the surgery and going under anesthetic. Dr Beber made me feel very relaxed before the surgery, something that I didn’t think was possible! His bedside manner was more than I could have expected and I would highly recommend anyone considering plastic surgery to contact him first. I would say that hands down this was the best experience I have had with a Doctor to date.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Beber! I had breast augmentation and the results are fantastic! He is super friendly, professional and answered all of my questions in detail (pre and post surgery).

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

As a result of my cancer treatment, one breast was much larger than the other. Dr. Beber did an outstanding reduction to the enlarged breast. It was better than I had hoped for. He takes his work very seriously. His staff is professional and attentive. I was feeling nervous, which he took seriously, and was calming and supportive. I am thrilled with the results. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto