Dr. Brett Beber

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

I just had my extra skin removed from my stomach from Dr. Beber. I was second guessing this decision and now I am the happiest I have ever been! He did an amazing job and I look so good! Thank you for being the best Dr. Beber! I will recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

I had a breast reduction surgery done with Dr. Beber . He is skilled surgeon, very knowledgeable and caring doctor. I booked my surgery day with him right away. Dr Beber did an excellent job and I am very happy with the result. I choose the right surgeon who made me feel a different person. His staff is amazing. They were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. Yien, his assistant made herself available for me all the time. I would highly recommend Dr. Beber to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I very recently had a lower face and neck lift and couldn’t be happier with my results and with the care I received from Dr. Beber and his staff. All my questions and concerns were answered and I always felt that my welfare was of utmost priority. My recovery was swift and relatively easy and I’m sure that Dr. Beber’s skill as a surgeon made a huge difference. I heartily recommend Dr. Beber, if you are considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. Beber did my double mastectomy with nipple sparing. He did a fantastic job and is very personable. He made me feel very comfortable each step of the way. I would highly recommend him for your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Please go and see Dr Brett Beber you will understand the positive reviews. I am day 4 of my breast A and tummy tuck and I am looking and feeling amazing! Dr B was 1 of 3 surgeons that I went to see, him being the last of the 3, and after meeting him/hearing his prespective on what needed to be done make me confident in choosing him. From the consult to the day of surgery him and his front line (Yien and Stephanie and Bianca) were beyond amazing. Dr Brett is a talented human with a caring heart, “Bedside manner A+”. I was concerned about needing a breast lift in addition to a new implant but he assured me that I didn’t. Other surgeons said I did...Money grab! I went big enough that I didn’t need a lift and my breasts look amazing! Fit my body perfect. My tummy is another tear, he has forever changed my life! He pulled enough skin and repaired my diastasis and my tummy already looks better than it did in my teens! Day of surgery: from the moment he met me at the hospital until discharge he made me feel assured and comfortable. Post surgery: I’m grooving! I’ve read that recovery not only has to do with a healthy pre body but also how the surgeon treats your body during surgery... let’s just say I’m day 4 and no more pain killers, drains out, and I’m feeling great! I am so happy I went with Dr Brett. you will be too! Yien, his assistant, is also a special part of this journey. She keeps you focused and confident while providing an ear to speak to when needed ;) I think I’ll go back now and then just to say hi! :)

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Beber. He performed a breast augmentation on me this summer and the results are excellent. He helped me figure out the ideal size for my body. My surgery was at Women's College Hospital and I can honestly say it was the easiest medical procedure I have ever had done. Dr. Beber is a skilled surgeon and has great bedside manner - he is knowledgeable, thorough, and assuring. I would recommend him 100% .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Beber is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon in Toronto. I have had two breast augmentation surgeries by Dr. Beber and I am so happy with the results. He did an amazing job and my body looks exactly how I have always dreamed! Yien and Annabelle are so lovely and they make you feel so comfortable and relaxed! Thank you so much Dr. Beber for helping to make my body look so good after having 3 kids. I want everyone to go see him and see what he can do for YOU!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

My entire experience with Dr. Beber was amazing! Not only does he care about his patients, but his work is amazing. The staff made me feel so comfortable and confident throughout the entire process and even made themselves available WHENEVER I needed them. I would 100% recommend Dr. Beber and his amazing staff. (Extended tummy tuck with lipo)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Beber and his staff are amazing! So knowledgeable, helpful and everyone makes you feel so comfortable. I had a breast reduction and I couldn’t be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I had a BA 6 months ago and am extremely happy. BYE BYE padded bras!!! After having 3 kids in 3 years and contemplating the surgery for years, it was finally time to get my breasts back to what they used to be. Dr. Beber is he only doctor that made me comfortable enough to follow through with the surgery. He is so patient and knowledgeable and the results are better then I could have ever imagined. It was extremely important to me that the looked natural and I went back numerous times to get sized . After having consults with a few other doctors I really feel like I chose the absolute best one who truly listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto