Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

Excellent surgeon and staff. I was very nervous but his wonderful manner and approach instilled confidence. I had breast reduction surgery and couldn't be happier with the results .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent Surgeon, very compassionate caring person. Being breast cancer survivor I am on path healing from full breast reconstruction . He removed my anxiety to the whole procedures. I would recommend him to anyone who needs help. RJOTraballo

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have never been more comfortable around a doctor than I have been with Dr. Beber. I had a breast reduction & from start to finish, he has been so kind and patient, ensuring all my questions were answered and my anxieties eased. The results are very natural looking and healing very well. I had surgery about a month ago and some of the scars are already virtually invisible. I would recommend Dr. Beber to anyone that asked. Such a pleasure!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Beber and his team are the best. I had a breast reduction and could tell immediately after surgery that he did an amazing job. My breast look so good, all my friends are jealous! I am so happy I trusted Dr. Beber and his team. They are very friendly and fun but still professional. If you are thinking about having this procedure done, don't go anywhere else. You won't regret it. 😊

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I had my breast (implants) done last month and they are perfect! Dr. Beber is the best. I have been wanting breast implants for a very long time and I researched and when to few surgeons in Toronto and decided to go with Dr. Beber because he staff is so friendly and is also there when I have questions. Dr. Beber was very patient and made recommends to help me decide on choosing my implant size. I love my new body and I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Beber to anyone. He is the best plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Beber has been looking after my Botox injections for a few years now!! He's super friendly and always a pleasure to see!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My wife had recently a surgery to remove her breast implants. It has been performed by Dr. Beber and his team. The whole process with Dr. Beber was just phenomenal. He was very patient, knowledgeable and always very pleasant. He made sure that all aspects of the process are addressed properly and in timely manner. He suggested couple of medical checks before he performed the surgery in order to make sure that there will be no surprises. This was highly appreciated by my wife and I since we wanted to be sure that the procedure will be safe and will not have any adverse effects on my wife’s health. The surgery went so well, my wife did not feel any pain during or after the surgery. The scar was minimal. Dr. Beber followed up the surgery with two additional appointments and answered all our questions. His patience and knowledge were outstanding. He was always gentle and extremely pleasant. Yien, Dr. Beber’s assistant, was so helpful as well. She was always very pleasant and so prompt with her e-mails and follow-ups. She always made sure that everything is going smoothly and she accommodated all our schedule restrictions. Yien was also making sure that our costs were minimized which was highly appreciated by my wife and I. She was assisting the process in most professional and friendly way. The overall experience with Dr. Beber was exceptional and we would gladly recommend him to anyone who would need to see a plastic surgeon. My personal feeling is that Dr. Beber and his team are one of the best in Toronto.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I just had my breast argumentation surgery done and I am extremely happy with the results!!! Dr. Beber made me feel very comfortable, I never felt rushed and he answered all the questions/concerns I had. Yien was very helpful as well. I would definitely recommend going to him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Chest reconstruction. Outstanding work! He did exactly as I asked. Lovely man and Yien, the woman who runs it all, was great to work with! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

So pleased with my breast augumentation procedure - such a great experience from beginning to end

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto