Ratings for Dr. Brett Beber

First let me start by saying that I wish I could rate Dr Beber higher then 5 stars. I had breast implants done 17 years ago and they were way too big for my frame. I was SO Unhappy and Never felt comfortable in my own body since that surgery. I have had many consultations with surgeons ( 8) since in an attempt to fix the problem. The problem for me was that I was scared that I may feel worse, as now I needed a reduction, a lift, smaller implants, and my nipples moved. I wasn't able to find anyone that I connected with and felt I could trust. I flew in from NYC to see Dr Beber at the urging of a friend. That was the BEST decision I have made in a long time. From the moment I met Dr Beber I knew he could help me. He went through every aspect of the surgery and took the time to connect with me on a human level to address the body issues that he felt were a result of the HUGE Implants. My surgery was a HUGE success and I now have the perfect breasts for my small frame. I Can Not sing his praises ENOUGH. He thinks he fixed my breasts, and I must say My breasts are AMAZING!!!! But He actually Fixed ME!!! Dr Beber gave me my life back. I now feel comfortable in my own skin for the first time in 17 years. Yien and Stephanie are AMAZING and beyond Caring !!! Dr Beber truly was born to be a surgeon. He is one of the most caring, and kind people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I Thank GOD I found him. SP

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Dr Beber is an amazing doctor, He removed a back mole twice , he is caring, professional and GREAT doctor! Doctors have to be humans and Dr Beber is one of them… Wishing you all the best Dr Beber!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr Beber and the staff were very understanding and accommodating. I am exceedingly happy with my top surgery results and could not recommend them enough.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I can't express how happy I am with the results of my arm lift. I now have beautiful slender arms. Never thought arms could feel & look so attractive while showing them off with all my sleeveless clothes. This was the best decision I ever made. Feeling as young as my spirit instead of my age. I had such ugly arms after weight loss & probably aging skin. Exercise didn't help & it was then i did my research in finding only the best cosmetic surgeon to perform my surgery.  I wanted an outstanding plastic surgeon with experience and top notch credentials & wanted the job done right the first time. I found an amazing plastic surgeon, Dr Brett Beber and his staff. I'm so proud to show them off. And my scars? What scars? They are hardly noticeable. I think alot of the credit is due to Dr Beber in making such a fine thin incision, and experience is the key. Good luck to those that plan on doing this surgery. Just be sure you do your home work & pick only the best surgeon you can find. You only have one set of arms & there is no room for error. I know I made the right decision with Dr Beber.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

I had my tummy tuck done 4 weeks ago and can't be happier with the results. My tummy is super flat! Yien did an excellent job prepping me and was there for me post surgery. Dr. Beber is so skilled and so kind. He never rushed me at any appointment. My recovery has been a breeze and I truly think it has to do with how skilled he is and what a fantastic job he did. He really changed my life. My tummy changed so much after having kids and he gave me my life back. I will be doing a breast augmentation with him in the near future. Thank you Yien and Dr. Beber.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr. Beber and his team are fantastic! I have zero complaints. They are so kind and caring. Their end goal is to make sure you’re left smiling,happy, and comfortable in your body. I had a double keyhole mastectomy (top surgery, ftm) and because of Dr. Bebers flawless work I have almost no visible scaring. He cares about his patients; he worked on my chest for 4 1/2hrs (2 hrs longer than expected) because he wanted it to be perfect. Every time I look in the mirror I cannot help but smile. He’s helped change my life for the better. They will go the extra mile for you such as scheduling surgeries and appointments that work for you, preparing you for the recovery of the surgery as well as treating you as more than just another patient. They are truly amazing!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Kindest doctor and staff you could ever ask for. He is always very gentle. I have went here for filler, botox, laser hair removal and to have a mole removed...all great experiences and have sent many other people here who were pleased.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

I am so pleased with the results of my breast reduction surgery and would recommend Dr. Beber to anyone considering the procedure. All of the staff were warm and welcoming from the start and I felt confident I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Exceptional team and Doctor! Extremely happy with the results and the process from start to finish !

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

I can't explain how happy I am with the results of my top surgery. Doctor Beber was professional and did an amazing job. The staff is also extremely friendly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr. Brett Beber's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Beber is an officially certified Plastic Surgeon, whose practice focuses on cosmetic breast surgery (augmentations, breast lifts, reconstructions), body contouring (liposuction, tummy tucks), and facial aesthetics(eyelids, facelifts, injectables). He is fully licensed by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr. Beber is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and is a Lecturer in the University of Toronto Division of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Beber’s philosophy for cosmetic surgery is based on two essential elements: safety and success. Dr. Beber maximizes patient safety by careful patient assessment, proven surgical techniques, and close postoperative follow up. Aesthetic success is maximized by strict attention to detail, and customizing each procedure to address a patient’s unique anatomic form and personal cosmetic goals. In addition to superior aesthetic outcomes, Dr. Beber feels patient education is essential to every surgical procedure. The decision to undergo cosmetic surgery is a very exciting one, and also very personal. That is why Dr. Beber personally meets directly with you during the consultation in a comfortable, unrushed atmosphere, to review the advantages and disadvantages of various surgical techniques, the recovery period you can expect, as well as the potential risks of the surgery. Dr. Beber’s warm and thoughtful manner encourages patients to ask questions, allowing you to be better informed, and empowering you to make the decision that is right for you. Dr. Beber graduated with honours from the University of Toronto medical school, and then went on to complete the prestigious 5-year Plastic Surgery Residency Training Program at the University of Toronto. During this time, Dr. Beber received multiple awards including awards for excellence in patient care, teaching, and research. After completing his training, Dr. Beber was invited to join the staff of both Women’s College Hospital as well as Toronto East General Hospital, where he continues to provide cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to his patients, including aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, as well as facial rejuvenation procedures.

• University of Toronto