Ratings for Dr. Mann P. Singh

I have been visiting Dr. M. Singh for about 7 years for my heart condition. Since my first heart attack in 1988 at age 32 Doctors in Mississippi, West Virginia and Tennessee have been tring to get my chlosteral lowered with no results. Since seeing Dr. Singh and the additional meddications he has put me on the level is s-l-o-w-l-y coming down. Dr. M. Singh is truly a Doctor who cares about his patients. I highly recommend him to any heart patient. In fact I did, my cousin moved here from West Virginia and I set him up with Dr. M. Singh. I feel lucky to have both Doctor M. Singh and Doctor P. Singh on Staff at my Doctors Office.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

30 years of his experience helped in diagnosis correctly which is missed by other physicians in Ocala and Gainesville.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

I had this DR for YEARS and until a dispute with his office I was there, then the office wrote me a letter saying I had 30 to find a new dr, the office refused to have him call me, and never gave him a letter i wrote him. Just before my 30 days were up, I was in hospital with Pulmonary Embolisms and pnemonia and the Dr office old the ER that they refused to see me. The Dr's did see me, as I knew one DR on staff, and that got me in, they told me I would remain a patient with them. Just after that DR Singh refused to see me, as his office would not LET him. (I understood that the office girl at the time was related to him, though I knew for sure) I would have been DEAD had I not gotten treatment, as it was I tried to see the office several times. Even though my "30 days" were NOT UP I almost did not get emergency care from them.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

His experince and accurate diagnosis saved my life

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Although he talks less but his diagnosis and treatment saved my life. I switched from other cardiologist who missed the diagnosis. Dr. Singh saved my life. After that all my relative switched to him. Perhaps his vast experience saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

A sad excuse for "doctor". I felt I was dealing with a snake oil salesman. He diagnosed me as having had a moderate heart attack. He proceeded to release me from the emergency room within 24 hours so I would go to HIS office to pay for a Chemical Stress test at a bargain price of $500. I went for the stress test. He asked me to PREPAY for the test because I was uninsured. I was willing to do this, but the rate was now over $3 thousand, not the $500 he quoted. I gave him a deposit and we left the balance open for negotiation. I had the test and afterwards, he refused to speak with me, or give me any advice or results until I paid 100%. I have since been diagnosed as NEVER having had a heart attack, just PVC's. To which I give the Glory to God! Sadly, Dr. Singh was very wrong to withhold information that could have saved me countless hospital visits and expenses. I also could not understand him due to a very thick Indian accent. I asked him to speak slower which insulted him

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Mann P. Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• Patna Med Coll, Patna Univ, Bihar, India (Grad. 1978)