Dr. Jeff Sumner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeff Sumner

I would recommend this dental office to anybody. Great Dentists and Team here.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Great endo treatment last time I was at his office...painless.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I always enjoy going to Dr. Sumner’s office, I’ve been a patient for many years. It’s just nice to catch up with everyone. The staff and Dr. Sumner are always pleasant and in great moods.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very welcoming office, I felt well informed of everything. Dr Sumner took the time to go over what he noted/found in my mouth. I need a crown in the future, his office will do it in one day—only 1 appointment just over an hour long.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Excellent clinic, great, very helpful staff, and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I recently became a new patient of Dr Sumner and I was very impressed. From the moment I walked in it was a great experience. I left knowing more about my mouth than I ever have before. I would recommend Dr Sumner's office to all.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Like many others i dislike the dentist since I was a kid. Going into this Dentistry office made a huge difference in my feeling for going to the dentist. Even though I hadn't been in years they were still very welcoming and didn't judge me on the condition of my teeth. They right away help me to get my teeth back to where I felt I could smile in public again. Thank you to everyone at Dentistry on Lawrence. Especially Dr. Jeff Sumner

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Overall a good experience - friendly staff and hygienist and Dr. Sumner explained everything carefully to put me at ease.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

We have been with Dr J. Sumner for the last 14 years. He is the best dentist ever, knowledgeable , helpful and will always have time for you. His clinic is so clean & beautiful

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Sumner and his staff are wonderful! I was looking for a second opinion, I'm so thankful I found Dr. Sumner. I'm now pain free and smiling again. Dr. Sumner and his staff were so helpful and caring. His office is up to date, clean and they have a play area for my kids.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Jeff Sumner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI