Ratings for Dr. Jeff Sumner

Great experience with Dentistry on Lawrence! Helpful and very friendly. Nice people.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Great Doctor, Great Staff. Very knowledgeable, friendly and never pushy or in a rush. Would recommend him to anyone. We have moved a couple of times and my kids have never been as happy with any other dentist. Also great with dealing with insurance issues. Love Dr. Sumner's Office!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Great dentist and staff. It had been a number of years since my last dental visit. Dr.Sumner went over everything with me and didn't make me feel like a bad person for where my teeth are at. We came up with a plan. For what I thought would be a horrible visit was probably the best ever!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Best dentist office! From the warm welcome I receive when walking and the excellent care Dr. Sumner provides! It's not often I can enjoy going to the dentist but Dr. Sumner's office makes that happen.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I've been with Dr. Sumner for a number of years. My daughter had her first appointment with him, she did great. Dr. Sumner and his staff were excellent and made sure it was a good experience for my daughter. She loved the kids room and she's still talking about is the treasure box.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I called in with a tooth ache and they saw me the same day! So thankful to have got an appointment. Excellent care!I would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I can not say enough about Dr. Sumner's office! All is top notch.. Especially like how he explains everything, you always know what's going on!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Professional and friendly staff.. They always make me feel welcome!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

My family and I recently moved to the area and we are just thrilled to have found Dr. Sumner's office! Pleasant office to visit and very kind staff! It was our children's first dental visit and it could not have went better!! They even sent everything to our insurance! Highly recommend Dr. Sumner's office.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Sumner yesterday. I've never felt so great about a dental visit, was very informative! The girls in the office were great. I have my next appointments set up and for the first time not dreading going to the dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Sumner.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015