Ratings for Dr. Jeff Sumner

Great dentist, fantastic office!! I had always heard the worst of root canals, I fell asleep! So happy I found Dr. Sumner's office!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

If you are looking for a dentistry office please do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dentistry on Lawrence! The office is very warm & inviting and everyone that works there is amazing. Dr. Sumner explained everything to me clearly and in a very caring manner that put me at ease straight away. Never once did I feel judged or ashamed by how long it had been since I had last seen a dentist! At my initial consultation and subsequent visit I had Ms. Kait Clark as the dental assistant. Kait is a wonderful person with a gentle manner who helped calm my nerves and make my dental experience a positive one. My experience having my teeth cleaned by Jeanette was also a positive one. She always made sure I was comfortable and the time went by quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in June. I would also like to say that the office manager Ms. Kadie-Lynn Bults was very helpful, always friendly and a pleasure to deal with. End result? I am no longer afraid of going to the dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Jeff has been my dentist for many years, first dentist I have ever like and trusted. As un enjoyable the dentist can be, this office puts it at ease! Great service.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dentistry on Lawrence, and Dr. Sumner in particular, makes going to the dentist a good experience. Professional and efficient service and you never feel like you are being overcharged or being prescribed services you don't need.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Jeff is awesome! People always talked about root canals being a horrible experience, not when Dr. Jeff does it! I'm out of pain and no bad memories of the root canal! Awesome place.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I've never had to wait, their always on time or even early! Walking into the office we're always greeted with a warm smile and the Christmas spirit in the office is nice to see. We've been going to Dr. Sumner for a few years now, he has a great office and staff!! I highly recommend Dentistry on Lawrence.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great office, friendly and knowledgeable!! I’ve never been told so much about my teeth and general health of my mouth! Dr. Sumner explained everything very well, I left with no unanswered questions. My appointments are set up and organized before the new year!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

We're new to the area and our family is so happy we found Dr. Sumner. The office is clean and has a comfortable feeling, you can even enjoy a coffee :) Most of all Dr. Sumner was great with myself and my kids. My kids are still talking g about the treasure chest. Great office!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Number 1 office I've been to - friendly, very short wait and Dr. Sumner is very good with our kids.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I went to Dr. Sumner after having pain in both bottom middle molars. It turned out my previous dentist did a terrible job and all previous fillings needed to be redone plus extra fillings required that my previous dentist overlooked. Before getting the work done, I got a second opinion from another highly rated dentist. This other dentist's assessment was similar in that all previous work needed to be redone plus extra fillings. What impressed me greatly is the fact that this other dentist said one of the deep fillings was so deep that he wouldn't even bother trying to do another filling and would just refer me to a specialist for a root canal for that tooth. Dr. Jeff Sumner was able to re-do that filling and now 3 years later, that tooth and all other work done has stood the test of time with no pain, no work to be re-done, and the health of my teeth looking great at my latest check-up. Jeff's personality and his assistant's are great, making every visit friendly and comfortable. They have a modern waiting area, dental equipment, and ceiling LCD TV's to comfort patients during dental work. Jeff's very knowledgeable to answer any questions and concerns. His dental cleaning assistants do an excellent job, doing a quality plaque removing and cleaning every time and never doing a rush job. With Dr. Jeff Sumner, you're getting a dentist that's able to do root canals and prevent root canals on problem teeth needing deeper fillings. He takes pride in his reputation and track record of quality work. I give Dr. Jeff Sumner a Gold Medal for Dentistry!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Jeff Sumner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients