You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeff Sumner

Great dentist and staff. It had been a number of years since my last dental visit. Dr.Sumner went over everything with me and didn't make me feel like a bad person for where my teeth are at. We came up with a plan. For what I thought would be a horrible visit was probably the best ever!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Best dentist office! From the warm welcome I receive when walking and the excellent care Dr. Sumner provides! It's not often I can enjoy going to the dentist but Dr. Sumner's office makes that happen.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I've been with Dr. Sumner for a number of years. My daughter had her first appointment with him, she did great. Dr. Sumner and his staff were excellent and made sure it was a good experience for my daughter. She loved the kids room and she's still talking about is the treasure box.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Professional and friendly staff.. They always make me feel welcome!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

My family and I recently moved to the area and we are just thrilled to have found Dr. Sumner's office! Pleasant office to visit and very kind staff! It was our children's first dental visit and it could not have went better!! They even sent everything to our insurance! Highly recommend Dr. Sumner's office.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Sumner yesterday. I've never felt so great about a dental visit, was very informative! The girls in the office were great. I have my next appointments set up and for the first time not dreading going to the dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Sumner.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great office, great staff and the dentist was AMAZING. I was nervous for this appointment but as soon as I was in the office the receptionist made me feel welcome and comfortable. I had an appointment with Dr. Sumner and he also made me comfortable, even though it has been 10 years since i was at a dentist. I am actually looking forward to going in to get my work done. GREAT PLACE !

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I had my first appointment with his office today, LOVED him!! He was fantastic! I hadn't been to a dentist in a couple of years, they made me feel comfortable and not judged! Dr. Sumner was very nice and very knowledgeable! A first that i am not dreading to going back to see my dentist!! I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Jeff Sumner's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist and staff. It had been a number of years since my last dental visit. Dr.Sumner went over everything with me and didn't make me feel like a bad per..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist office! From the warm welcome I receive when walking and the excellent care Dr. Sumner provides! It's not often I can enjoy going to the dentist ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Dr. Sumner for a number of years. My daughter had her first appointment with him, she did great. Dr. Sumner and his staff were excellent and ma..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I called in with a tooth ache and they saw me the same day! So thankful to have got an appointment. Excellent care!I would highly recommend this office! "

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough about Dr. Sumner's office! All is top notch.. Especially like how he explains everything, you always know what's going on! "

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Professional and friendly staff.. They always make me feel welcome! "

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I recently moved to the area and we are just thrilled to have found Dr. Sumner's office! Pleasant office to visit and very kind staff! It was our..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my first appointment with Dr. Sumner yesterday. I've never felt so great about a dental visit, was very informative! The girls in the office were gr..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great office, great staff and the dentist was AMAZING. I was nervous for this appointment but as soon as I was in the office the receptionist made me feel wel..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first appointment with his office today, LOVED him!! He was fantastic! I hadn't been to a dentist in a couple of years, they made me feel comfortable a..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dentist-his wife is a dentist also and I really appreciated her seeing me on such short notice! Then I got to see the hygienist-Anne--she was thorough an..."

June 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.kitchenerdentistry.ca" to "http://www.kitchenerdentistry.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "N2A1" to "N2M 1Y4". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 232 Lawrence Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15197446533".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband had 5 veneers done by Dr.Sumner. He did the best job possible. What he did was pure artistry. The teeth look absolutely perfect with great colour and..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist ever. Great personality and top knowledge, procedures!"

October 28, 2014