Ratings for Dr. Jeff Sumner

Dr. Sumner and his staff are wonderful! I was looking for a second opinion, I'm so thankful I found Dr. Sumner. I'm now pain free and smiling again. Dr. Sumner and his staff were so helpful and caring. His office is up to date, clean and they have a play area for my kids.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Group of professional people. Care about keeping people healthy and happy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I have been with Dr. Sumner since he started his practice and I am happy to see others agree on his excellent ratings. He and his staff have always been professional as well as warm and caring. I trust him completely and appreciate he is sensitive to my concerns (I was a 'white knuckle' patient before going to Dr. Summer) . His practice is up to date! Because of a broken tooth, Dr. Sumner assured me he could save my tooth by doing a crown. I was amazed the process was painless, he explained every step and besides designing and producing the cap right in the office, I had a beautiful perfect crown in a little over an hour. What can I say; He is just the best!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I was referred to Dr Sumner by my Periodontist to fit me with my permanent dentures for my full upper dental implant. The entire staff at the office were so pleasant and seemed to really enjoy their jobs. They made me feel comfortable and we had a few laughs along the way. Dr. Sumner was patient and made sure I was more than happy with the results. I now have a beautiful, brand new smile. I was so pleased with the friendly service and expert care that I have moved my general dentistry work to Dr. Sumner's office. I highly recommend their care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Sumner has been our family dentist since he started his practice. Excellent staff, service and setting. Pleased (but not surprised) by his high rating.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Beautiful office, knowledge and friendly staff. My dentist recently retired and I had yet to find another office. Last week I ended up with a tooth ache. Dr. Sumner's office worked quickly to make time for me in their schedule and got me out of pain!! They sent everything to my insurance company, I didnt have to worry about any paper work. I have now found my new dentist. Great office!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Walked out with my new tooth. I was recently informed I need a crown but that is a 2 week, 2 separate appointment procedure. I spoke with some co-works/friends, who told me of Dr. Sumner's office technology. Same day crown! At the time I was seeing a dentist in Guelph but I really didn't want the 2 different appointments. I called Dr. Sumner's office, told them what I was looking to do and if at all possible. I was able to have the x-ray of the tooth emailed to Dr. Sumner's office and had my appointment within 2 weeks with Dr. Sumner. I was literally in the office for an hour and 1/2 and I walked out with my new tooth. 1 month later and my tooth feels great! I'm switching to his office when I'm due for my next cleaning. Great office and staff. All so very helpful and kind!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I can attest that Dr Sumner is an amazing dentist as is all the staff. They are kind, patient and caring and extremely professional. I would recommend his practice to anyone with 100% confidence.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Great dentist, fantastic office!! I had always heard the worst of root canals, I fell asleep! So happy I found Dr. Sumner's office!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

If you are looking for a dentistry office please do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dentistry on Lawrence! The office is very warm & inviting and everyone that works there is amazing. Dr. Sumner explained everything to me clearly and in a very caring manner that put me at ease straight away. Never once did I feel judged or ashamed by how long it had been since I had last seen a dentist! At my initial consultation and subsequent visit I had Ms. Kait Clark as the dental assistant. Kait is a wonderful person with a gentle manner who helped calm my nerves and make my dental experience a positive one. My experience having my teeth cleaned by Jeanette was also a positive one. She always made sure I was comfortable and the time went by quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in June. I would also like to say that the office manager Ms. Kadie-Lynn Bults was very helpful, always friendly and a pleasure to deal with. End result? I am no longer afraid of going to the dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Jeff Sumner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients