Ratings for Dr. Jeff Sumner

Dr. Sumner has been our family dentist since he started his practice. Excellent staff, service and setting. Pleased (but not surprised) by his high rating.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Beautiful office, knowledge and friendly staff. My dentist recently retired and I had yet to find another office. Last week I ended up with a tooth ache. Dr. Sumner's office worked quickly to make time for me in their schedule and got me out of pain!! They sent everything to my insurance company, I didnt have to worry about any paper work. I have now found my new dentist. Great office!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Walked out with my new tooth. I was recently informed I need a crown but that is a 2 week, 2 separate appointment procedure. I spoke with some co-works/friends, who told me of Dr. Sumner's office technology. Same day crown! At the time I was seeing a dentist in Guelph but I really didn't want the 2 different appointments. I called Dr. Sumner's office, told them what I was looking to do and if at all possible. I was able to have the x-ray of the tooth emailed to Dr. Sumner's office and had my appointment within 2 weeks with Dr. Sumner. I was literally in the office for an hour and 1/2 and I walked out with my new tooth. 1 month later and my tooth feels great! I'm switching to his office when I'm due for my next cleaning. Great office and staff. All so very helpful and kind!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I can attest that Dr Sumner is an amazing dentist as is all the staff. They are kind, patient and caring and extremely professional. I would recommend his practice to anyone with 100% confidence.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Great dentist, fantastic office!! I had always heard the worst of root canals, I fell asleep! So happy I found Dr. Sumner's office!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

If you are looking for a dentistry office please do not hesitate to make an appointment with Dentistry on Lawrence! The office is very warm & inviting and everyone that works there is amazing. Dr. Sumner explained everything to me clearly and in a very caring manner that put me at ease straight away. Never once did I feel judged or ashamed by how long it had been since I had last seen a dentist! At my initial consultation and subsequent visit I had Ms. Kait Clark as the dental assistant. Kait is a wonderful person with a gentle manner who helped calm my nerves and make my dental experience a positive one. My experience having my teeth cleaned by Jeanette was also a positive one. She always made sure I was comfortable and the time went by quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in June. I would also like to say that the office manager Ms. Kadie-Lynn Bults was very helpful, always friendly and a pleasure to deal with. End result? I am no longer afraid of going to the dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Jeff has been my dentist for many years, first dentist I have ever like and trusted. As un enjoyable the dentist can be, this office puts it at ease! Great service.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dentistry on Lawrence, and Dr. Sumner in particular, makes going to the dentist a good experience. Professional and efficient service and you never feel like you are being overcharged or being prescribed services you don't need.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Jeff is awesome! People always talked about root canals being a horrible experience, not when Dr. Jeff does it! I'm out of pain and no bad memories of the root canal! Awesome place.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I've never had to wait, their always on time or even early! Walking into the office we're always greeted with a warm smile and the Christmas spirit in the office is nice to see. We've been going to Dr. Sumner for a few years now, he has a great office and staff!! I highly recommend Dentistry on Lawrence.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Jeff Sumner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients