Ratings for Dr. Jeff Sumner

Dr. Jeff is awesome! People always talked about root canals being a horrible experience, not when Dr. Jeff does it! I'm out of pain and no bad memories of the root canal! Awesome place.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I've never had to wait, their always on time or even early! Walking into the office we're always greeted with a warm smile and the Christmas spirit in the office is nice to see. We've been going to Dr. Sumner for a few years now, he has a great office and staff!! I highly recommend Dentistry on Lawrence.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great office, friendly and knowledgeable!! I’ve never been told so much about my teeth and general health of my mouth! Dr. Sumner explained everything very well, I left with no unanswered questions. My appointments are set up and organized before the new year!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

We're new to the area and our family is so happy we found Dr. Sumner. The office is clean and has a comfortable feeling, you can even enjoy a coffee :) Most of all Dr. Sumner was great with myself and my kids. My kids are still talking g about the treasure chest. Great office!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Number 1 office I've been to - friendly, very short wait and Dr. Sumner is very good with our kids.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I went to Dr. Sumner after having pain in both bottom middle molars. It turned out my previous dentist did a terrible job and all previous fillings needed to be redone plus extra fillings required that my previous dentist overlooked. Before getting the work done, I got a second opinion from another highly rated dentist. This other dentist's assessment was similar in that all previous work needed to be redone plus extra fillings. What impressed me greatly is the fact that this other dentist said one of the deep fillings was so deep that he wouldn't even bother trying to do another filling and would just refer me to a specialist for a root canal for that tooth. Dr. Jeff Sumner was able to re-do that filling and now 3 years later, that tooth and all other work done has stood the test of time with no pain, no work to be re-done, and the health of my teeth looking great at my latest check-up. Jeff's personality and his assistant's are great, making every visit friendly and comfortable. They have a modern waiting area, dental equipment, and ceiling LCD TV's to comfort patients during dental work. Jeff's very knowledgeable to answer any questions and concerns. His dental cleaning assistants do an excellent job, doing a quality plaque removing and cleaning every time and never doing a rush job. With Dr. Jeff Sumner, you're getting a dentist that's able to do root canals and prevent root canals on problem teeth needing deeper fillings. He takes pride in his reputation and track record of quality work. I give Dr. Jeff Sumner a Gold Medal for Dentistry!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Great experience with Dentistry on Lawrence! Helpful and very friendly. Nice people.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Great Doctor, Great Staff. Very knowledgeable, friendly and never pushy or in a rush. Would recommend him to anyone. We have moved a couple of times and my kids have never been as happy with any other dentist. Also great with dealing with insurance issues. Love Dr. Sumner's Office!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Great dentist and staff. It had been a number of years since my last dental visit. Dr.Sumner went over everything with me and didn't make me feel like a bad person for where my teeth are at. We came up with a plan. For what I thought would be a horrible visit was probably the best ever!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Best dentist office! From the warm welcome I receive when walking and the excellent care Dr. Sumner provides! It's not often I can enjoy going to the dentist but Dr. Sumner's office makes that happen.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Jeff Sumner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients