Ratings for Dr. Stuart Carr

Very informative and knowledgeable. Dr Carr made us feel comfortable and at ease. Office staff were very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Carr is an amazing Dr. he was very helpful and amazing with my 4 year old son. However one of his receptionists, Karen, is EXTREMELY rude. I've spoken to her twice on different occasions and both time i was left furious after speaking with her. She couldn't even say bye or have a good day before hanging up the phone. all i got was a yup and the phone slammed down, right after i said thank you and have a good day to her. His other receptionist the younger one is really pleasant to deal with. Shes Fantastic. i feel bad that she has to put up with Karen all day long.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very punctual, and excellent with my five year old son. Excellent experience and very informative visit .

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

A very nice and caring man who was wonderful with our 4 year old and explained things very well.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have never see a Dr. Like that, best dedicated Dr. Taking good care of his clients and fully responsible. I'm really appreciating his loyalty, care and kindness to us

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Carr was friendly, punctual, and excellent with my two year old. He cleared up some misconceptions I had about allergies and how to treat common allergens with babies.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

The new address is #207, 10430 - 61st Avenue, Edmonton.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have been taking my 2 years old son to Stuart for slightly over a year now. My son has multiple allergies compounded with eczema. the signs vary widely sometimes its a runny nose and sneezing, sometimes its really bad vomiting and sometimes its a severe itchy rush. Stuart has been very detailed in the way he has handled my son, pinpointing as many of the allergies as possible and helping me to draw a plan on how to ensure each allergy is dealt with. most times allergy treatments are symptomatic so the fact that he prescribes many medications has not been a problem to me because I only use the medications when the need arises and it gives me a very peaceful mind when I know I have multiple options of treatment. So we hit it off really well with Stuart and I have never said this about doctors anywhere else. Cheers.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Just love Dr Carr. He is good to the kids and explains things very well. Some things are not so easy some times, but Dr Carr always seems to have the right words and a good explanation. He is straight forward and has a high efficiency. I would recommend Dr Carr to all my friends and family. If you do not like what he says, it's probably not him ... it's you!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I think Dr. Carr is very knowledgable and bright, but he tends to have very poor active listening skills. He's extremenly stuck to his way of presenting info and doing things. I think that my son is on a ton of meds that I would rather he not be, and the blowing test for asthma is always so intense! Carr is very intense in general. I think he drinks either a ton of coffee or is ADHD! I do like his knowledge, I just wish he was more approachable and relaxing to talk to. My husband and I are both educated and smart people, we don't need to be talked down to. Carr needs to work on his people skills.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015