Ratings for Dr. David N. Armstrong

Awful guy. Big ego. Had no idea what he was talking about. Can't solve problems. If its not obvious, he (just like any other doctor) wouldn't bother solving the problem. What are these idiots learning in medical school?

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr leaves the impression he doesn't care that much about the patient. If you have trouble after the procedure, he he'd rather not bother with you. He already made his money and it's time to move onto his next case.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Run away! This dr did not correct my problem. I had banding for hemorrhoids. A a lot of problems afterwards and one band fell off. I called and spoke with his nurse. She blew me off and told me it was "probably fine". When I came back for follow-up, Dr. Armstrong didn't even bother to re-examine me to see how it things looked. I think he's out for the money and doesn't care about his patients. I guess when you're looking at "as**s" all day, you become insensitive to the person on the inside and what they are dealing with. Take my advice and avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have nothing but the best things to say about Dr. Armstrong! I first met him as a teenager having to undergo what seemed to me an involved surgery and he was nothing but kind and sympathetic to a traumatized teen. My parents were probably worse to deal with and he answered every single question and mapped out a plan of action for my procedure before my case and made sure we were all aware of what was going to take place. He joked around with me and put me at ease. On the day of my surgery he allowed me to bring in my pillow and stuffed animal in the pillow case. With my illness it is said that patients can expect to have to have surgery every 10 years but I am 14 years post surgery and still in remission due to his surgical skills. Every time I have a follow-up look at the surgical site I get a clean bill for the area! I credit Dr. Armstrong for my continued good health. I still keep in touch with him because he means so much to me to have given me my quality of life back. I know it sucks to not feel good but if you show just a little kindness to your doctor they may end up being some of the most treasured people in your life!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I was somewhat nervous going in to my first time appointment because of some negative comments below, but I found my experience to be quite the opposite of what I found here. Dr. Armstrong's bedside manner was kind and understanding. His staff were friendly, supportive and helpful. They fit me into their schedule and I am having a procedure within less than 24 hours. I have heard nothing but good things about his abilities and I am going into my procedure with more trust in him than some doctors I have known for years. I am glad I found Dr. Armstrong.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Worst experience I ever had going to the Doctor. I made an apt. with Doctor David Armstrong, but get a different intern or Doctor to talk to. Then, David came in for a minute. I was greeted with a hand shake immediately following with pull down your pants and bend over here. I was shocked at how fast this happened after the hand shake. When I didn't react within a few seconds he repeated it. About 30 seconds later I had a finger shoved up my ass by the intern/Doctor. No warning. I was asked, 3 times, if this hurts and responded yes, but she kept rotating her finger anyway. ?? During this another helper swung the door wide open to come in for some unknown reason. 30 seconds later they left the room, with no "nice to meet you", and they left lubrication all over my ass. Before I could wipe, this other helper nurse lady asked if I could come back and speak to the Doctor or Intern in her office. The most respectful part of my visit.

Submitted June 5, 2014

I suffered with hemorrhoids for years. Went to another doctor first who did a painful procedure that didn’t help. Dr. Armstrong treated my hemorrhoids with rubberbands. Much less painful and fixed my problem. Yeah!!

Submitted November 27, 2013

An extremely pleasant staff, which made my visit so much more comfortable. Dr. Armstrong was very detailed and explained my future surgery thoroughly. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Staff unprofessional. Was never at ease while in office. Dr spent all of 30 seconds with me. Did not even address my main concern.

Submitted November 4, 2013

I went to another proctologist multiple times for bleeding hemroids (base on a recommendation by my brother), and he was not able to find the one causing my problem (not sure what he removed all 4-5 of these visits). Out of frustration I went back to my PCP (Dr. Ralph A. Jackson - an excellent MD) who referred me to Dr. Armstrong. Dr.Armstrong took care of the problem in one visit. Excellent physician!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013