Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Rauh

Horrible, drug pusher Was in office less than 20 minutes and he was diagnosing me and prescribing meds. The reviews below are not real, it's just not possible. "Careful when starting new medication" ?? He prescribed me what I found out later to be a dosage that could do more harm than good. Beware.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Rauh has been my psychiatrist for over 5 years. I had previously been told by my last psychiatrist that I would never be able to hold down a job or be functional and had been hospitalized extensively. I have not returned to the hospital since changing doctors. Dr. Rauh has helped me regain my life and go from being on Social Security to being in school and having a career. He has a high level of professionalism and is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. One of those rare doctors who can pull from multiple disciplines to make recommendations and provide guidance. Completely understands how medications work - knows the science behind each - and thus can carefully select the most appropriate treatment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Hes a good, funny guy. Wife's been seeing him for over 4 years now and shes come along quite a ways since! I started seeing him 6 months ago when my mom was dying of cancer- thats when the depression hit. He really knows how to level with you. He's even good with my kids- youngest one is 13. I can't say enough kind things about Dr. Rauh. He is very careful when it comes to starting a new medication. I like his approach to medicine. Anyways I looked him up on here, saw a poor review and thought I owed it to him to show my thanks.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Its hard to say... I didn't get much out of it.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009