Ratings for Dr. Grace L. Keenan

one of the worst places i have ever been to!!!!!they don't care about your health all they care about is your wallet with unnessesary testing that you end up paying for!!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Great experience So far, and educational. Felt like the she cared about my condition.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Being a nearly 20 patient of Dr. Keenan I have always felt that she and her staff have provided me with the best service possible. Yea, sometimes I have to wait a bit longer to see her but I know from the services I have always received that she is held up because she is providing a patient with added time to provide the most complete assistance for the patient she is tending to at the time. Hence, if she's a bit late in getting to me, I know that I will receive the same extra time if my condition requires it. That folks, is why I continue to use NOVA Medical Group and Doctor "K"..! BTW, when she is running late, I've had her outstanding front-end office staff seek me out and inform me of the delay and follow it up by stating that Dr. So-and-So is free right now and we can change your appointment to him/her. Now, that's what I call a fully functioning medical facility - - - a 5 star operation.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Never have I met an individual so rude and unprofessional. Waited 75 minutes, and when I mentioned I was limited on time because of the wait, she exclaimed, "it's not like I was sitting on my butt! I've been with patients, and I'm giving you more than the standard 15 minutes I give each patient!". She insulted me for bringing my half-day kindergartner with me, saying I was "damaging my daughter" by involving her with my health issues (degenerative disc disease??), told me she didn't like how I spoke to my daughter when I asked her to please sit quietly, and told me she couldn't believe I could not find a babysitter. She did not listen to one word of what I explained of my condition, interrupted me repeatedly, and then refused to treat me because I kept looking at my watch (I had 10 minutes to meet my son at his bus stop), saying I was "an emotional wreck and needed psychiatric help". She should be SUED.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I waited over 2 hours to see Dr.Keenan, finally when she decided to show up for my appointment she didn't even address my problem or concerns.She should definitely stop treating patients. I do not recommend this DR. to anybody very rude...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Keenan has been my PCP for 20 years now. Going to see her back then at her little office in Sterling was always a pleasant experience. Ahhh, how times have changed. Over the years, her practice has expanded and her priorities have changed. It seems that all of the focus (and recommendations) is toward her ever expanding wellness spa. Just getting signed in at the Ashburn office for an appointment was a hellish nightmare because of the cold, unemotional and rude receptionists that work there. Complacency kept me going back for annuals but just recently I tried another doctor recommended by co-workers and WOW what a difference! It's nice to be treated like a patient again by a friendly staff and listened to by a doctor who puts the concerns of his patient first. Just sorry I didn't make the change sooner.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Ashburn Office - I no longer go to Dr. K. Since she's expanded her practice several years ago her priorities have changed. Maybe she should stop practicing and focus on managing her staff and doctors. The front office in Ashburn are not professional at all. They speak to everyone that comes up to them like they are deaf. Forget HIPPA because they pretty much yell out all of your personal information. And most doctors offices now (because of hippa) tape over the names of patients in have signed in and they don't. All of the advanced technology (automatic sign in, computerized records) does not make up for common bedside manners. I went to her for several years, but the moment she expanded, she suddenly forgot who I was or that I had been going to her for years. I also wonder why she seems to have difficulty holding on to doctors in her practice. hmm?

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I have never experienced a ruder, more arrogant doctor in my life. I waited 1.5 hours with no apologies. The entire office was rude, and had a very bad opinion of Dr. Keenan. The negative atmosphere was overwhelming.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

I have visited the Warrenton location on 3 separate scheduled appointments. Each visit I was seen by a nurse practitioner without being advised that I would not be seeing a doctor when scheduling appointment. I feel that if I am paying top dollar for service that I should be able to see a doctor rather than nurse practitioner. I found the office staff to be very rude and inconsiderate. I complained to the office manager regarding the service and extensive 1.5 hour wait to see a nurse practitioner. When I was finally able to see the nurse practitioner she was very rude and unconcerned about my health concerns. I will never return for such rude service or recommend anyone to this practice.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I have visited the Warrenton location and made 3 appointments. Each visit I was seen by a nurse practitioner without being advised that I would not be seeing a doctor when scheduling appointment. I feel that if I am paying top dollar for service that I should be able to see a doctor rather than nurse practitioner. I found the office staff to be very rude. I complained to the office manager regarding the service and extensive 1.5 hour wait to see a nurse practitioner. When I was finally able to see the nurse practitioner she was very rude and unconcerned regarding my health concerns. I will never return for such rude service or recommend anyone to this practice.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Grace L. Keenan's Credentials

• Mem Univ Of Newfoundland, Fac Of Med, St Johns, Nfld, Canada (Grad. 1985)

Capital Blue Cross