Ratings for Dr. Dean Matsusaki

He expects his patient to do the work of the doctor. Results come back ‘normal’, but issue persists. So I do my own research, come up with my own medical diagnosis, propose it to him, ask for a referral for another doctor.. so I just did his job.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I am really happy that Dr. Matsusaki is my doctor. He always takes the time to listen. His care, expertise and skills are second to none. Thanks for all your care, Dr. M.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I have had Dr. Matsusaki since Dr Brady left and I think he is absolutely amazing!! Sucks he is so hard to get into since Carolyn left but Non the less Dr. Matsusaki is amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I think that he is very rude and ignorant doctor. I decided to take my care else where.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

The best Doctor I know!! Smart, professional, kind, funny, and helpful !! Our family is very lucky to have you. yes he is the best doc in town!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I consider myself lucky to have such a great family doctor. He always makes sure my daughter and I are in good health. He listens to all of my concerns and ensures that I understand what information he has given me. He is always calm and cool, we have developed a very comfortable relationship.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Great dedicated Doctor . Always friendly, knows his stuff , and always professional ! Feel so lucky to have him as our Doctor!! Your the best Doctor Dean!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

My wife went to see him when she was pregnant. It was her first pregnancy. She was in severe discomfort. He sent her home and told her to put her feet up. My son was born 3 hours later...10 weeks early!!!! Ya chathams best!!! NOT!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I also have Dr Matsusaki when Dr Brady left and very happy with him. He is a wonderful Dr and so glad to have him...would not trust any other Dr with my life! He has always taken good care of me and my children and Knows exactly what is going on and always follows up to make sure you are well. I say he is the best doctor in Chatham!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Matsusaki is one of the caring compassionate people i know,his professionalism is beyond reproach, thank you Dr for all you do,and Caroline is the best!always helpful,knowledgeable and courteous you two are very good people.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014