Ratings for Dr. Dean Matsusaki

Great dedicated Doctor . Always friendly, knows his stuff , and always professional ! Feel so lucky to have him as our Doctor!! Your the best Doctor Dean!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

My wife went to see him when she was pregnant. It was her first pregnancy. She was in severe discomfort. He sent her home and told her to put her feet up. My son was born 3 hours later...10 weeks early!!!! Ya chathams best!!! NOT!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I also have Dr Matsusaki when Dr Brady left and very happy with him. He is a wonderful Dr and so glad to have him...would not trust any other Dr with my life! He has always taken good care of me and my children and Knows exactly what is going on and always follows up to make sure you are well. I say he is the best doctor in Chatham!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Matsusaki is one of the caring compassionate people i know,his professionalism is beyond reproach, thank you Dr for all you do,and Caroline is the best!always helpful,knowledgeable and courteous you two are very good people.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

dr Matsusaki is the best dr ever i have had him for years and he has very nice dr patient skills

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I had Dr.Brady before he retired, and then Dr. Dean took over the practice, I am very grateful for the care he provides, my son, myself and my daughter have him, he is the best, Chantel and Carolyn are wonderful as well. Best doctor around in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have been here since 1985 and I couldn't have gotten two better Doctors than Dr. Brady and Dr. Matsusaki. I have never had better Doctors, and am so lucky to be a patient here. Never rushed, always listens, thorough. Staff is exceptional and personable....like friends. My children and grand-children now go here and I couldn't be happier for them.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. Matsusaki is a great guy. Not 'doctory' and doesn't talk down to you. His assistant Carolyn is also amazing. She tries to know everyone by name. So lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

The doctor and his staff help me to remain healthy and happy, I am almost 82 years old.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Awesome person and pretty good Dr. too. Chatham's best. Absolutely.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011