Ratings for Dr. Gabriele Weichert

I have non-inflammatory acne, little bumps full off puss all over my face that leave little ice pick scars all over my face. My GP referred me to see a dermatologist, who unfortunately was Dr. Weichert. She was extremely rude, and basically told me I didn't have acne. She "prescribed" me a drug store cream I had already tried (unsuccessfully). Outside the room, I heard her tell her resident that in cases like mine "they just want attention and to be heard". Thank-you for wasting an hour of my life (she spent less than 5 minutes with me and didn't even look at my face upclose, the rest was waiting).

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

The receptionist is absolutely insane. Dr. Weichert please reconsider your staff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have been visiting Dr. Weichert foe about ten years and have had ptompy effecient couteeous and proffessional service. The receptionist has been very helpfull in giving me appointments that work with my having to travel quite a ways to get there.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The most bizarre and rude culture in any doctors' office ever! (and I'm in my 60s) - starting with the extremely weird and unintelligent booking secretary, who doesn't mind lying. And it doesn't get better from there.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Worst dr ever!Isnt treating my dr accordingly,couldn't give two craps because it's not her child.Wants to get out of the office as quick as possible,forgets what's even going on with my child and the receptionist is so rude and unhelpful!Doesn't seem very knowledgeable at all at what she's doing!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Worst experience of my life. I can't even look into the mirror at myself anymore. This doctor left me disfigured...with scars (pitted hyperpigmented and hypopigmented) all over my face and in MUCH worse condition than before I went in. I was not informed that the procedure could actually worsen my condition. I wish I never had this procedure done at all and I wish I would have checked these reviews before I made the decision to go to this clinic. :(

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

She doesn't listen to her patients well enough, I have chronic eczema and she I've seen so many doctors and nothing is treating it, and she is making me wait another 2 months to go to a special appointment with another doctor. What am I supposed to do for these 2 months! She's also very rude and full of herself. Like she thinks she knows my skin better than I do.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dismissive, poor listener, and unwilling to take time needed to figure out causes ... This is important because the causes of skin disorders are complex. Quick to prescribe invasive drugs such as antibiotics or steroids - rather than take the time needed to consider underlying immunological and endocrine factors. Definitely gives the impression that she chose dermatology as her speciality because it enables her to limit her commitment to patients, make a great income with few risks, and have a great life outside medicine ... Which would all be fine if she had a better bedside manner so patients did not feel dismissed and disrespected. Eg. Regarding undiagnosed hair loss - her examination was brief and ended with " good thing you have thick hair". Very dismissive and disappointing after a long wait for an appointment. She ended the appointment by leaving quickly without any offer of a treatment plan. Left wondering how much she billed MSP for a very ineffectual appointment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Weichert is rude, interupted me, doesn't listen and just wanted to get out of the office to the next patient$$$$$. How can a Dr. get a good diagnosis in a 10 minute or less appointment. Left confused and pissed...after a two hr drive. Need more good dermatogists north of Nanaimo.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

We are so lucky to have had her for a specialist. My husband has a rare autoimmune disease and we have been very confident in her care. She is busy and seems to zone in and gets to the heart of the issue. Again, we are confident with her care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016