Ratings for Dr. Gabriele Weichert

I agree with previous comment regarding booking secretary. Dr you need to address this. In my professional career l have never run into such blatant disrespect.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

A glaring problematic receptionist who treats patients rudely in her militant curt manner. Dr. Weichert is professional, clearly hurried but is thorough and efficient. Get to the point quickly of your health issue to help her with her time factor. She was very skilled on a nose biopsy I had done and stitched up in a matter of minutes. She provided the basic information for what comes next. She is kind and caring and I am thankful to have her as my dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have seen Dr. Weichert on 2 occasions. Each time, she has been courteous and caring. I would recommend her to other people.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

It would seem the secretaries particularly one, run the show and the doctors cow to her, hard to believe, but true.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I have non-inflammatory acne, little bumps full off puss all over my face that leave little ice pick scars all over my face. My GP referred me to see a dermatologist, who unfortunately was Dr. Weichert. She was extremely rude, and basically told me I didn't have acne. She "prescribed" me a drug store cream I had already tried (unsuccessfully). Outside the room, I heard her tell her resident that in cases like mine "they just want attention and to be heard". Thank-you for wasting an hour of my life (she spent less than 5 minutes with me and didn't even look at my face upclose, the rest was waiting).

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

The receptionist is absolutely insane. Dr. Weichert please reconsider your staff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have been visiting Dr. Weichert foe about ten years and have had ptompy effecient couteeous and proffessional service. The receptionist has been very helpfull in giving me appointments that work with my having to travel quite a ways to get there.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The most bizarre and rude culture in any doctors' office ever! (and I'm in my 60s) - starting with the extremely weird and unintelligent booking secretary, who doesn't mind lying. And it doesn't get better from there.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Worst dr ever!Isnt treating my dr accordingly,couldn't give two craps because it's not her child.Wants to get out of the office as quick as possible,forgets what's even going on with my child and the receptionist is so rude and unhelpful!Doesn't seem very knowledgeable at all at what she's doing!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Worst experience of my life. I can't even look into the mirror at myself anymore. This doctor left me disfigured...with scars (pitted hyperpigmented and hypopigmented) all over my face and in MUCH worse condition than before I went in. I was not informed that the procedure could actually worsen my condition. I wish I never had this procedure done at all and I wish I would have checked these reviews before I made the decision to go to this clinic. :(

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017