Ratings for Dr. Chantel Jensen

15 years and no complaints for either myself or my 4 family members. Awesome Dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Our family had been going to Dr. Jensen. But we left.. She talks too much to her assistant about anything instead of focusing on the work. A number of fillings she gave me had to be redone by another dentist, which I believe is testament to her lack of attention. She uses anesthetic that is not the right dose for me, for example not enough and makes my heart race, and I can feel pain during the procedure. We have since changed dentists and glad we did!! She is however, very friendly and pleasant. I've also noticed very high staff turnover.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Best hands , cant feel her working on my teeth , she is the best dr dentist i have ever known

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable. Our family has gone to Dr. Jensen for a few years.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Jensen is a total sweet heart and she is the best dentist I have ever had! I would recommend her to anyone who wants to find a good caring dentist!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr Jensen and her team are great, extremely friendly & helpful. Read one of the posts from someone who found them "too personal"..... Are you kidding. Get over it. It's called friendly banter, which is pretty hard to find in todays world. I have never felt like I am just a number at this dentists office, wish more places showed more of the personal touch that these people do. My last dentist was the polar opposite. Cold, businesslike, and missed some significant issues on my teeth that needed to be dealt with before my insurance ran out. If you want friendly people that pay attention, you will find it at this office. Highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Full disclosure: I work in the dental field and my family and I see Dr. Jensen by CHOICE. My family and I have always been eligible for free dental treatment at any of the offices in which I have worked, but none of these practitioners have held a candle to Dr. Jensen. She is friendly, laid-back, unassuming, and VERY GOOD at what she does.I highly recommend this practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr Jensen & staff are awesome, my family have been with quite a few dentists & these folks are by far the best. VERY friendly & helpful staff, some of these comments amaze me....these people try to put you at ease with friendly banter & not sure why anyone would complain about that! Guess people aren't used to "friendly" anymore!! 5 thumbs up for this office!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Staff very knowledgeable, Dr took time to explain everything. I am new to the city and I am very happy with this office

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

This doctor has a pleasant personality, however, she is a very bad dentist. She performs unnecessary procedures and poorly. While working, she constantly talks with her assistant. She did a root canal for me, and now I have to have the tooth extracted. She is also very quick to put crowns and do root canals. Her staff is rude. I am happy I am not her patient any more.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011