Ratings for Dr. Rooptaz Sibia

I've been going to Dr. Sibia for over 15 years. He used to be so busy you couldn't get in. Now because his lack of care he has openings all the time. He went from a 5 star to a ZERO. He's no longer a Doctor I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2020

Just the best. Up to date and clear communicator. Is always empathetic and considerate.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

He is excellent and knowledgeable doctor,keep it up

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Lucky to have him. He has helped me on so many occasions. He is excellent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Excellent bedside manner. Handled my diabetes better than my endocrine specialist

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

I have been with doctor Sibia for a number of years now. Simply said - there is not a better doctor around! Helpful, prompt, knowledgeable and caring - he is the best doctor I have seen. I am so glad that I found him, and hope he is my doctor for many years to come. Very proactive with health care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I have had this doctor for 5 years now and he is the only one that will call you after work and keep you informed on you test results. All my family members go to him. keep up the great job.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

i was playing tennis, and getting a little winded. He examined me and did some testing, I was found to have a 90% blocked artery. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

He miss diagnosed me two times. He gave me a perscription for medicine that I am allergic to (and was in my record )

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

I'm an RN so I'm very particular about who I choose as a physician. Dr. Sibia is wonderful - he is not pompous or condescending, takes his times with his patients, is knowledgable and conservative. Recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Rooptaz Sibia's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med