Ratings for Dr. Bernard Olson

Worst Dentist ever ! Removed multiple teeth from my husband's mouth saying he needed a plate but left the dead one ! He only is out to get your or your insurance dollars.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been going to this dentist for over 24 years. He is a gentle dentist and good at his job, but I do agree with the comments about it being a money grab. There have been numerous occasions where I have felt like he was taking advantage of my insurance coverage. His hygienist Joanne is wonderful. What bothers me most about this place is his receptionist Debbie doesn't know my name. Been going there regularly for over 24 years (every 6 months for the last few years) and I still have to say my name when I get there. And she's been around pretty much since the beginning. Terrible!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr Olson is one of the best dentists I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Olson, Joanne, Karen and Debbie are great! Always friendly. I have been a patient of Dr. Olson's for many years. Comfortable office. They really take care of you. I would highly recommend Dr. Olson and his staff!😊

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I went to see this dentist to see if I had any cavities that needed filling. He asked me if I had insurance and then said "let's try to maximize that." He went on to tell me that I had no new cavities but I needed to redo 7 of my fillings. I went to get a second opinion. Not only were my fillings perfectly fine and did not need to be redone, but I had a cavity which Dr.Olson had completely missed. This man does not see you as a patient, he only sees dollar signs. I have warned other people about him and will never go back. After getting a second opinion, I only had one thing to do rather than 6.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I HAD UPPER TEETH REMOVE SOME BOTTOM DENTURE FOR MY UPPER AND PARTIAL BOTTOM ITS BEEN ABOUT 1 YEAR AND HALF SINCE I HAD MY DENTURE THAT WAS DONE BY SAME PLACE SINCE THEN I HAD 3 TEETHS FALL OUT I WAS EXTREMELY DIAPPOINMENTED AND AS DR OLSON I DO NOT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM I HAD SOME DIFFICULT WITH SOME TOOTH BEING PULLED OUT I COULD TELL HE WAS LOSING PATIENCE WITH AND DID NOT LIKE IT WHEN HE GO PATIENTS TO PATIENTS I SO SORRY I WENT TO HIM BECAUSE I HAD INSURANCE PAID FOR MY DENTURES I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT ANORTHER 5 YEARS RATE THIS DENTIST WOULD BE 0 I AGREE WITH ALL NEGATIVES COMMENT THAT WAS WRITTEN ABOUT HIM THAT ONE REGRET MY ADVICE IS CHECK DOCTORS DENTISTS HEALTH PROFFESIONALS IF IT DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT GO TO ANOTHER THIS DENTIST IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I take my kids to this office and the therapist does all the work on thier teeth but she is amazing! We have only seen Dr olson a handful of times and he hasn't ever been rude to me or the kids but hasn't done any work on the kids teeth either.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

He is in it just for the money for sure I want him to just pull a tooth but no we'll do a root canal... But first we will desensitize the tooth for the 3rd time.... Money grab!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

the worst dentist i ever saw in my life. he had destroyed my jaw and drill my tooth only for money never thrust him doe not matter what he say...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

What a joke. Always get a second opinion. Likes to fix cavities that don't exist. Please don't go to him. You will regret it.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014