Ratings for Dr. Bernard Olson

I went to see this dentist to see if I had any cavities that needed filling. He asked me if I had insurance and then said "let's try to maximize that." He went on to tell me that I had no new cavities but I needed to redo 7 of my fillings. I went to get a second opinion. Not only were my fillings perfectly fine and did not need to be redone, but I had a cavity which Dr.Olson had completely missed. This man does not see you as a patient, he only sees dollar signs. I have warned other people about him and will never go back. After getting a second opinion, I only had one thing to do rather than 6.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I HAD UPPER TEETH REMOVE SOME BOTTOM DENTURE FOR MY UPPER AND PARTIAL BOTTOM ITS BEEN ABOUT 1 YEAR AND HALF SINCE I HAD MY DENTURE THAT WAS DONE BY SAME PLACE SINCE THEN I HAD 3 TEETHS FALL OUT I WAS EXTREMELY DIAPPOINMENTED AND AS DR OLSON I DO NOT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM I HAD SOME DIFFICULT WITH SOME TOOTH BEING PULLED OUT I COULD TELL HE WAS LOSING PATIENCE WITH AND DID NOT LIKE IT WHEN HE GO PATIENTS TO PATIENTS I SO SORRY I WENT TO HIM BECAUSE I HAD INSURANCE PAID FOR MY DENTURES I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT ANORTHER 5 YEARS RATE THIS DENTIST WOULD BE 0 I AGREE WITH ALL NEGATIVES COMMENT THAT WAS WRITTEN ABOUT HIM THAT ONE REGRET MY ADVICE IS CHECK DOCTORS DENTISTS HEALTH PROFFESIONALS IF IT DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT GO TO ANOTHER THIS DENTIST IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I take my kids to this office and the therapist does all the work on thier teeth but she is amazing! We have only seen Dr olson a handful of times and he hasn't ever been rude to me or the kids but hasn't done any work on the kids teeth either.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

He is in it just for the money for sure I want him to just pull a tooth but no we'll do a root canal... But first we will desensitize the tooth for the 3rd time.... Money grab!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

the worst dentist i ever saw in my life. he had destroyed my jaw and drill my tooth only for money never thrust him doe not matter what he say...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

What a joke. Always get a second opinion. Likes to fix cavities that don't exist. Please don't go to him. You will regret it.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

My husband and I both went to this dentist. I found him to be a bit rough and blase about the cost of implants and my reaction to the cost. With my husband, Dr. Olson did not fill the tooth he wanted filled, but went ahead and worked on one of his top front teeth, filing and filling it. The tooth has never been the same since, and we think that the dentist killed the nerve or caused some other damage. It became numb, loose, and now has fallen out! His #1 concern seems to be money more than his patients, and now, not being able to afford an implant for my husband, we will have to opt for a bridge... from another dentist. While his staff was great, we would NEVER go back to Dr. Olson and would recommend you do not either.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Absolutely agree with the previous post. When they know you have dental coverage they will take you to the maximum each year with cosmetic or unnecessary work and even beyond if you let them. I would not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Never go to this dentist. He will make up reasons to get more money out of you. As soon as he heard I had insurance, I had a ton of problems in my mouth. Suggested braces for straight teeth! Filled cavities that a later dentist confirmed where NOT cavities so now I have drilled out teeth, his filling fell out and I had to get it re-done, he ****ED a wisdom tooth extraction which I was told should NEVER have been done in the chair but under the care of an oral surgeon. He did not stitch my jaw, I had a gaping wound for days. Terrible, worst dentist, will never go near him again.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

no complaints whatsoever. he does great work and has a great staff. wouldnt think of seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011