Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Foote

I don't know wat to say about this drug lord I mean doctor but it seems like after 2yrs of being clean she would have taken me down to start taking me off but no...... drugs, more drugs, add this try this. When is it going to be about the patients?

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I saw Dr. Foote in 2012 seeking help for my Opiate addiction, I made four separate trips from SE Okla. She would not put me on VIVITROL but, suggested Suboxone saying it was better and had a higher success rate. She was wrong, but insisted she knew best in a brash and pompous way. I struggled 2 more years with my addiction. Until a new Dr. And VIVITROL were introduced. I attribute a good dr. That listened and the once a month VIVITROL shot to saving my life and giving me 15 months of complete drug and alcohol sobriety. If dr foote is using Suboxone therapy she is being used by big pharma and in turn is using you!! VIVITROL is the on 100% sure proof treatment in my opinion. Please read and research and decide for yourself.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I believe sometime after working in a field so long doctors sometime need a refreshing course as a reminder what and who they're there for. Many times it was like I was like I was talking to a wall.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Foote has been extremely helpful in my recovery. She has gone out of her way to ensure that I have received the care needed. She's an asset to the OU medical center.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Thus doctor would prescribe me 2mg klonopin then the next month .5mg! Every month she did that... Horrible! She also would be getting payed by my insurance to see me for an hour and she always rushed me out within 15 minutes it was over... She doesn't seem like she knows what she's doing..at all.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Foote for several months now and I believe her to be a very helpful and experienced Psychiatrist and would indeed recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth A. Foote's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)