Ratings for Dr. Tim Winslade

I have been going to Dr. Winslade for as long as I can remember. He is a very kind, knowledgeable Doctor, and takes great care to answer any questions you have during your appointment. His friendly staff are helpful and eager to please. I highly recommend as an optometrist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I have been with Dr. Winslade for more than 10 years and have no complaints. He is calm and thorough, and will take the time to explain his methods to you. I would recommend him as an optometrist to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. Winslade has always been a kind, friendly, competent and personable eye-care professional. Our family has been with him since he started in Wolfville and could not recommend a better docter. His staff is approachable and helpful, and his eyeware is of great quality.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Our 5 family members went to Tim over the years and have gone elsewhere only to find out that one of our children was misdiagnosed. We felt he was more more concerned with selling over priced frames and felt our prescriptions was his personal property. The staff was far too aggresive in trying to selling outrageously priced frames. It is not hard to find a better optometrist and reasonably priced glasses elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Been with Dr. W since he started in a little second storey office on Main St. Watched his practice grow and expand west over the past 25 years. A kind, friendly man who is clearly an expert in his field. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007