Ratings for Dr. Sara Regimbal

Dr. Regimbal is a very caring, kind and understanding physician. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

My family has been seeing her for many years she is an amazing lady and extremely knowledgeable in a wide range of areas. We love her!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Love Dr. regimbal but can never get an appointment. Something has got to change.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

She's been my family doctor since she set up practice. She is the most attentive and responsive family doctor I've ever had. She's been through many life events with me, and I cannot recommend her highly enough! Simply the best!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

We have been wit Dr. Regimbal for about 15 years. She is amazing, and we have stuck with her in spite of constant misscheduled or cancelled appointments, lost or simply unprocessed referrals. She is great, but they really need to fix their organizational / staff issues.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Regimbal is the best family doctor you could have! She is very caring and knows her stuff! I would not hesitate to go to her. The staff and the front desk however leave something to be desired. Beyond rude and abrasive....

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Regimbal is an exceptional doctor who listens to your concerns, makes recommendations that work, is very supportive and respectful and has a wonderful supportive staff. She has helped my family very successfully with a variety of special needs and we have never felt so attended too.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

She is great, very caring and takes the time to understand your issue. Does not force any care your way and works with you to find solutions to all issues.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Regimbal for 13 years and she is AMAZING. She is professional, caring and up to speed on current medical knowledge. She represents what every family doctor should strive for in their practice!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Sara Regimbal for several years. Quite simply she is the BEST family doctor you can have. She listens, asks questions, very caring, she's like visiting your best friend. Very, very fortunate to have her as my GP. Can usually get an appointment within a week.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015