Ratings for Dr. Sabina Kay

I love both Dr. Kay & Dr. Skully. They have both always been fantastic with me. They have treated me with respect, never once have either of them talked down to me. I am tired of hearing people complain about the wait times. This is a hospital, not a clinic, not a private practice, a hospital, where emergencies happen on the daily, they deal with all sorts of patients all day and its time people respect that. I have never had an issue and will continue to see both of them :)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I had dr.Kay for years, she has a rotating schedule with 2 other doctors... I used to book only her, (I would wait the three months) She is attentive and has great bed side manner. Always a delight to deal with, and also delivered my daughter. Fantastic Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Love the new girl, makes me feel important and is always happy to see me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I have a lot of medical issues, including Leukemia, diabetes, RA and COPD. I am very hard to manage medicly. I think both Dr's Kay and Skully are the reason I'm still here. When I go into their office I'm listened to, heard, and treated with kindness and respect. They are always right on top of everything, and give me the best of care. I could never have better care anywhere. I'm grateful to have them .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Doc okay but the front staff is terrible! They talk rudely to you in front of others, they make you feel like you are imposing on them -- they are just plain unprofessional!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I have seen hundreds of doctors in my time and Dr, Kay is by far the worst one. Her staff are rude and unapproachable and talk down to the patients. Dr. Kay needs to concentrate on her practice and not travelling to and fro!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I have had Dr. Kay for numerous years since she assumed the practice from Dr. Balachandran. I find her approach to dealing with any medical visits is collaborative, meaning I feel that she believes that my opinion is just as important as hers. She does not jump to prescribe medications as so many other health care practitioners do and truly listens to my concerns when I go to see her. I also respect her time and don't go in with a shopping list of problems, I end up going to the on-call physicians for things that are minor but need to be attended to and leave the important long term health concerns for her to help me with. I think very highly of her skills and knowledge and her concerns for my health.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Does not take the time to find out what is actually wrong, just gives pills away and hopes youll go away. I had strep throat and she didnt even take any tests, she looked in my mouth and said i had a sinus infection, and wrote a perscription. I went to another doctor and he did tests, and it turned out i did have strep and had been given the wrong meds from Kay.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Firstly, RUDEST staff I have ever dealt with. Need to learn what the term "customer service" means as they are serving clientel daily. Secondly, Dr. Kay has poor bedside manner as she claimed an illness was caused by "old age." Lastly, clocks were put on this earth for a reason!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Very rude front desk staff. This practice triple books their appointments. Had an appointment for 9:30 am and didn't get out until noon time. Shares practice with Dr. Skully with only one on at a time and their advise conflicts with each other. No time for questions either as she told me "I'm the doctor" in other words I will tell you what is important.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010