Ratings for Dr. Alexandru F. Kimel

Dr. Kimel represents all the traits and qualities which can be ascribed to an exemplary physician He is: highly intelligent, professional, and a deeply human man. Above all, he has a sense of presence and is dedicated to treating the entire individual not just the disease. I have unqualified trust and faith in this man. Charles A. Manto

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

He took care of me in the hospital 4 years ago and he has stayed my only go to real doctor since. I am alive because of him while all the other doctors told me it was my asthma. He didn't believe it and pushed further testing and found my disease. Smart, kind and personable. Cheryl is great and so is Sahava, they helped schedule me with no hassles. Be warned his office is horrible and rude and not customer friendly at all. Ask for Talia or Teressa, only nice ones. Again would never switch to any other doc because he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Staff has been awesome! Keny was so helpful in making sure I received my cimzia shots after I had a change in insurance companies. Dr Kimel is a great doctor. He is compassionate , a great listener and really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

He is the of the best. Exelente doctor he care for the patient and exelente professional

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Kimel is one of those rare doctors who really takes the time to listen to you. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is extremely knowledgeable nd patient. So happy my friend Marsha recommended him. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Excellent Dr. and extremely knowledgeable. He is calm, caring, and professional. He cares for his patients and takes all the time needed for each patient.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

So worth the wait. Thank you for getting me diagnosed correctly and caring. A.L. Franklin Lakes.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Outstanding, compassionate and knowledgeable. Helped us understand what was happening and how to treat the vasculitis step by step. We all had a sense of calm under his care and he really was correct in everything he said. Can't not recommend him and his team high enough. The Mayer family. Allendale.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Very knowledgeable and very happy we switched !

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Feel so relieved to see a real knowledgeable doctor who knows what he is talking about. Up front, direct and honest. Staff stinks and phones are a mess but great otherwise.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Alexandru F. Kimel's Credentials

• New York Medical College, Residency-Mt. Sinai , Fellowship-Robert Wood Johnson Medical (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med