Ratings for Dr. Augusto C. Posadas

I also left this providers office in tears. I was feeling very emotional from being ill from my illness and just left feeling worse. This was several years ago I think I had one follow-up appointment then never returned.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This is one of the most condescending doctors I have ever encountered. Besides being a patient I have over 40 years nursing experience. He covers his ineptitude with an arrogant attitude. I am furious that I have been involved with this clinic for 7 months and he is blaming me for not getting better. He should be investigated by the medical board. His staff takes blood pressures with a wrist cuff and does not feel it is a concern that it is high-"what happens if a person is having a cardiac event.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Worst experience seeing this Dr. I now can see that I'm not the only person who went through this. Not worth the time or money.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I will never give this person who calls himself a doctor my referral. Was very vague regarding my condition, seemed completely lost. Was 45 minutes late without an apology. Seemed more worried about prescribing creams and getting on to his next appointment than helping. Bedside manner was completely horrible, uncompassionate or caring. Do not take a chance with this doctor, RUN! I wish I would have read previous reviews before wasting my money.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

For two months I've tried to get an appointment with this doctor, and have never made it past his inept office staff. After nearly a dozen phone calls in 8 weeks, I have finally given up. I''ve NEVER seen such total disorganization and flat out ineptitude in my life. They couldn't possibly have been less helpful, aside from locking their doors and disconnecting their phones.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I went to see this Dr and left in tears. I was feeling so terrible that day from my illness, and left so emotional. I literally travel to Phoenix to see a Rheumatologist to avoid seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Unfortunately you have to give one star...This "Physician" is more concerned with making money than assisting the patient. Out of state medications are ordered and are very expensive. I agree with the others don't walk away. RUN, run

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

This is the worst rheumatologist! He doesn't care about his patients, and has no bedside manner. He loves to hear himself talk, rarely examines you, and never tries to find out what is really wrong with you. I've never been treated so poorly by a health professional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Run don't walk away from this horrible experience.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

This Dr. Had me thinking I had cancer, a brain aneurysm, or lupus but not rheumatoid arthritis Which is what I went to see him for. He ordered blood work , CT scans, and ordered cream from a pharmacy in San Francisco that cost me a fortune, and I have yet to get any relief. I left there with no answers and now have nothing but an empty wallet to show for seeing this man. I would not trust him with a bug.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Great West
Healthsmart
Healthspring
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons