Ratings for Dr. Yefim Magitsky

My suggestion: if can, choose another doctor, don't go to Mr.Magitsky. I guess, he had some knowlidge in psychiatry, but he is a very bad person, doctor, he deals with a soul and nerves should be as this man. I would like to warn his future patients, Mr.Magitsky ( I even, don't want to call him a doctor) should be your last choice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. M made a profound change in my life. I am grateful.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

I agree with the previous commentor - the first commentor is completely off base. My husband and I are very grateful to Dr. Magitsky and to BCBS for suggesting him to us. If he is ever late for an appointment, it is because someone had a crisis and needed him - as we have from time to time - and that's what occasionally happens to doctors - they have emergencies sometimes and must attend to them, as they should do. He is an excellent doctor and we could not say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

The BEST, most compassionate and knowledgeable psychiatrist I have ever known. Helped me restart my life. In my opinion the negative comment above is either erroneously placed or deliberately malicious.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Yefim Magitsky's Credentials

• Donetsk Med Inst, Doneck, Ukraine (Grad. 1963)

Pacificare