Ratings for Dr. J. Aitchison

Dr. Aitchison is very patient and listens, she's amazing with me and my children. Always takes the time to address needs, questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Best Dr I have ever had!She listens, gives advice,if she is unsure she will send you to a specialist!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Aitchison is a good family doctor but her Secratary is a complete useless waste of skin. She can't even send a prescription to the right pharmacy in the right city. When she answers the phone she talks as if she is better than you as if you come at her convenience not yours. Dr Aitchison should seriously reconsider her Secratary selection maybe then she would have kept me as a patient sincerely someone who has to come off of SSRI's cold turkey.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

She's wonderful. Never had a better physician, and I would never leave her practice. Shes seen me through many different accidents, illnesses and surgeries and I am only 30. Her staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

She is everything you want in a doctor, and a friend all rolled into one. She is professional, compassionate, confidential, and intuitive. She is very thorough, and exhausts every option . She listens to what I have to say and acts upon it. My husband even switched from his male doctor to her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I Find Dr. Aitchison to be top in her practice. I have had a few different family doctors in the last 27 years. She is willing to refer you to a specialist when needed or she will see you through until your issue is solved. She never makes you feel rushed out of the office and the office staff is incredible as well

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Aitchison is thorough, kind and compassionate. She is knowledgeable and treats the whole person, both physically and emotionally and acknowledges the relationship between the two. I am so thankful to have her for my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Julianne is a wonderful doctor. She truly cares about her patients and takes the time to listen. My first appointment with her was for a medical checkup that related to a very emotional, personal issue I was facing and she was incredibly compassionate and professional. I had to move away from Salmon Arm and actually considered staying on as a patient despite a 17+ hour drive! My mother goes to her and it is such a relief to know that my mom is being well cared for, especially since I live so far away. I miss her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

After a very nasty car accident, I was very lucky to get Dr. Aitchinson as my GP. She is caring and knowledgeable. The BEST doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012