Ratings for Dr. Mandip Dhaliwal

Excellent Chiropractor, very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Excellent Chiropractor in North Kildonan area, was looking for a good when we moved into our new house. She was highly recommended to me by my friends and now I know why. Had my first visit with her last week, she is very professional, always smiling and makes you at ease from the moment she enters the room. Very friendly front office staff too. I Highly recommended her. You have to see her for yourself.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

One the best chiropractor in the area. Been a patient of her for a long time. Very friendly, patient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Her schedule is never consistent. If she tells the staff that she'll be there at 1pm, she most likely arrives at 2pm. Expect to wait FOREVER while she gabs about her life for 30 minutes with each patient.

Submitted May 10, 2017

I went to this woman with my little finger joint displaced. She claimed she put it back in place but it never felt like it even after I returned 3 more times. She never suggested that I have it x-rayed because she was so full of herself. When I had it x-rayed, it was completely out of place and grown that way. I had to go to the US to have a hand surgeon fuse it. He was extremely critical of her and said that if she had simply put it in place the first time, I would not have had a further problem. I complained to the Manitoba Chiropractic Association about this and about her writing her own reviews and of course nothing was done. I would not let this woman touch me again for all the money in the world.

Submitted February 19, 2017

LOVE Dr Mandip! So friendly and nice. Always does a good job and unlike Dr Brian she tried to figure out the problem and fix it for you. I've been seen Dr Mandip for several years and am always really happy with her adjustments and feel much better!! Thank for all that you do Mandip! You rock!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Awesome Chiropractor. Amazing staff. Excellent service. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Staff are amazing at this clinic however Mandip is very rude and is always very slow.

Submitted July 14, 2016

Very bubbly personality, always has a smile on her face and you can tell she has genuine concern about your well being. I was very happy with my appointment with her, and I definitely recommend her if you live in the area and are looking for chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

After being referred by a close friend, I came to Dr Mandip a few weeks ago for my first ever visit to a chiropractor. Dr. Mandip was very thorough during my consultation and continues to make sure I fully understand my situation. The office environment is friendly and inviting. Dr. Mandip is super nice and always has a smile on her face. It is easy to schedule appointments and to change an appointment if something ever comes up. They are extremely flexible about re-scheduling. I highly recommend Dr. Mandip.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016