Ratings for Dr. Jonas Sandstrom

I,ve had Dr. Sandstrom as my doctor for several years . In that time he is hardly ever there and there is always a wait from days up to weeks . He frequently has lag and has to be reminded to update prescription refills, referral requests and lab work requisitions etc. He is also phobic when it comes to prescribing opiates in treating severe,chronic pain

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

He is an amazing health care practitioner and though he is always late, he never fails to give superb care

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Had him for an athletic injury. He was great! Very prudent but understanding.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Sandstrom treated me like an equal. He really listened to me and my problems and helped me to find simple and healthy solutions.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Very nice doctor. Always shows an interest in you and your concerns,

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I saw Dr. Sandstrom in the urgent care in Castlegar today. I was having some problems post op with bp and bowels. He did not recommend any prescriptive meds but rather natural ways to get my system back to normal. He is a great kind gentle doctor and I wish I had found him when I moved here. I do have a great doctor though in Nelson

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr Sandstrom nailed the cause of my problems and helped me recover - for that I am very grateful. We are fortunate to have Doctors like this in the Kootenays. I feel very lucky to have been seen and treated by Dr Sandstrom.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr Sandstrom makes you feel comfortable that your health is important to him. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Jonas Sandstrom is a blessing to this community. He is attentive, thorough and very caring. He also has a great sense of humor which is often welcome. He is wise, and keeps up with current medical info. I came from Salmo to Trail in 2007. I had a terrific doc in Salmo, and was very fortunate to find Dr. Sandstrom here. I appreciate the fact that Jonas looks to alternative treatments via natural remedies, when appropriate. I have a lot of complex medical conditions and realize that I'm not an easy patient and require a lot of care. Dr. Sandstrom provides that care in a very human fashion. My only wish is that he would have an office in Trail as I find the Rossland highway daunting, to say the least.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009