Dr. Murari Patodia

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Murari Patodia

When I was in need of assistance Dr. Patodia was most helpful. Explaining what had happened to my eyes. I could have died if he didn't step in and take over as my previous doctor was on holiday. I felt safe in Dr. Patodia's care. Thank you for taking me on as a patient. Bless you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

The staff is great! The Dr knows what he is talking about. But very rushed with so many patients. The wife really makes the office experience unpleasant.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I saw Dr. Patodia on an urgent basis - my optometrist called his office and Dr. Patodia saw me the same day that I was experiencing difficulty. Overall, Dr. Patodia and his staff are very professional, and helpful. I am impressed at the professionalism and knowledge in the office. Dr. Patodia and staff are also very informative. Though it seems very busy when entering the doors, the office flows very well, and the atmosphere is pleasant and welcoming.The duration of my appointments were never too long, and the process in the office is very impressive. My follow up care was easy - because I was an urgent case, Dr. Patodia took the time on the weekend to also follow up to make sure that everything was coming along well. Dr. Patodia has excellent bedside manner, and thorough in his explanations. He took the time to ask if I had any questions and ensured I understood my situation. I never felt rushed while I was with him. He had good relations with everyone from what I've observed, both staff and patients.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I just wanted to thank you Dr Patodia along with your team for what you do. For me it's been a great experience, and now that both cataracts have been removed and replaced with Toric IOL(intraocular lenses), I'm seeing better than ever. First thing for me is my tennis game has improved mostly because I can see the ball clearly again with great depth perception. But my first real example of sight improvement was a horseshoe tournament 2 weeks after surgery. I won the tournament! With the help of my doubles partner, we won in a field of 40 or so men. Again, I believe it was the depth perception and clear vision that helped me play so well. The surgery itself was painless and quick so anyone with the slightest fear, fear not and get ready for your own personal miracle. thanks again, a grateful patient, Cy Santavy

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Patodia and the team for my cataract procedure! I only had my right eye done because I do not need to have the other one done. The process was professional, everyone was very knowledgeable, helpful and extremely reassuring. Dr. Patodia and the staff were excellent. Before the procedure, I could not see the vision chart. After Dr. Patodia went through my options, I decided to proceed with a lens that would reduce the likelihood of glasses! The measurements they did were extensive, and the staff were very kind and helpful through that process. During the surgery I was very nervous and anxious but Dr. Patodia walked me through everything. The procedure overall was great, and the result were amazing! I could see right after I took my patch off. I was in shock how crisp and bright my vision was. If I knew then what I know now about the procedure, I wouldn't of lost sleep over it! I highly recommenced the surgery to anyone who is considering this in the future.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Patodia and the team for my LASIK procedure! I found Dr. Patodia on Google, and it was a great option because I did not want to travel and stay over night to have the procedure done. The process was surprisingly quick, and was impressed that they could get me in within a week. My original consultation was April 10th, and I was able to make my measurements appointment and book my procedure for May 10th. Everything was explained really well throughout the entire process, including the consent. My surgery was a little more difficult than expected, but Dr. Patodia was professional and walked me through it! The procedure overall was really good, the results were great – I was reading 20/10 a day after my surgery! I would not hesitate to do it again. Anyone on the fence should definitely get LASIK! It’s great to be able to wake up in the middle of the night and not fumble around for my glasses!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He is the best doctor.and staff is five stars too.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

he is in it for the money I went twice to him and ohip got charged and he did not even look at me . I went to Dr Ibraham and he saved my eyes releasing the pressure so I could see if the pressure was not released I would have been blind for life he is all about money and does not care about people

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Recent double cataract surgery. I could not be more pleased. Yes they are very busy; but well worth the wait. Two other family members have had the same surgery with a different doctor/location. Wait times were far worse. They both paid FAR more out of pocket. They also had good results; but not better that mine.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Very friendly and down to earth. Talks to you in a way that you'll understand everything.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016