Ratings for Dr. Murari Patodia

The way he treats his staff is very unprofessional. Those girls work very hard. I'm there every month for injections, so I do see a lot that goes on.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Patodia and the team for my LASIK procedure! I found Dr. Patodia on Google, and it was a great option because I did not want to travel and stay over night to have the procedure done. The process was surprisingly quick, and was impressed that they could get me in within a week. My original consultation was April 10th, and I was able to make my measurements appointment and book my procedure for May 10th. Everything was explained really well throughout the entire process, including the consent. My surgery was a little more difficult than expected, but Dr. Patodia was professional and walked me through it! The procedure overall was really good, the results were great – I was reading 20/10 a day after my surgery! I would not hesitate to do it again. Anyone on the fence should definitely get LASIK! It’s great to be able to wake up in the middle of the night and not fumble around for my glasses!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He is the best doctor.and staff is five stars too.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

he is in it for the money I went twice to him and ohip got charged and he did not even look at me . I went to Dr Ibraham and he saved my eyes releasing the pressure so I could see if the pressure was not released I would have been blind for life he is all about money and does not care about people

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Recent double cataract surgery. I could not be more pleased. Yes they are very busy; but well worth the wait. Two other family members have had the same surgery with a different doctor/location. Wait times were far worse. They both paid FAR more out of pocket. They also had good results; but not better that mine.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Very friendly and down to earth. Talks to you in a way that you'll understand everything.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I just recently had cataract surgery and found the process relatively easy and the results totally satisfactory. Visits to the office used to mean long wait times, but they have improved their systems, and although it is still very busy, wait times are not unreasonable. I find Dr. Patodia willing to answer any questions and explain things and is very personable. All the staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Words cannot adequately express how pleased I am with the care and service that I received from Dr. Patodia and his staff before, during and after my cataract surgery. Dr. Patodia always answered all my questions completely and he gave me all the individual time and assurance I needed regarding the surgery. Likewise his staff was always very kind, courteous and professional. My vision has improved so much that I no longer need my contact lenses and glasses. I feel we are very fortunate to have such a talented eye physician and surgeon right here in Sarnia. With my sincere thanks, Don Steele

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Before surgery my vision was very poor and I couldn’t really do anything without my glasses. If I had to get up in the middle of the night I wasn’t able to see. After having the procedure I can now swim and don’t have to worry about issues with contacts. I do not need prescription sunglasses anymore. My appointments were excellent, I never had to wait, and I was never nervous. I really enjoyed having the complete attention of one staff member at all times. During surgery, the staff in the procedure room were very reassuring, explaining what to expect and how well it was going. I was completely calm and had full confidence in Dr. Patodia. I’m looking forward to never having to wear glasses again!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Money money money that's all they care about. A visual field test takes between 10 and 15 minutes. I get there five minutes early and there are three other cars in the parking lot. 45 minutes after my appointment I'm still waiting and they are starting yet another person on the visual field machine. I can't believe in this day and age they still believe it's acceptable to book cattle calls. Just because the bulk of your clientele is retired some of us have jobs and it is no less rude to have old folks sitting around wasting their days because you want to make sure you can maximize your revenue.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016