Ratings for Dr. Iyad A. Kashow

Dr. Kashow is very knowledgable, caring and treats everyone with the upmost respect. The one characteristic that clearly distinguishes Dr. Kashow from other doctors I have visited is the time he spends with patients clearly going through diagnossis and treatment plans. He spent 45minutes with me detailing my lab results how to improve my overall health and together we came up with a health plan to improve my results. He is extremely thorough and caring to patients. Highly recomend Dr. Kashow

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Kashow is kind, competent, knowledgeable, compassionate, thorough, and caring. He makes the patient feel that she/he is cared about and is in good hands. Dr. K diagnosed me and devised a treatment program in just a few visits, when doctors who had previously treated me for years had no idea what was wrong with me! Until I found Dr. K, I couldn't find a doctor to diagnose me and treat my illnesses. Dr. K is very thorough and provides care where it is needed. His Aurora, IL office staff (ask for "Tessa") is very kind and caring also! Dr. K returns phone calls himself, and is very accessible to his patients when needed! I cannot praise Dr. K more highly. Any patient of Dr. K is going to get the absolute best treatment possible!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Kashow and staff are the best I have ever attended. The care and more importantly, the afer-care, shows that his method's and follow up to patients is as important to Dr. Kashow as it is too the patient. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The best doctor that I have ever visited. He diagnosed my problem in one visit, which several doctors over a 2 year period misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

These ratings are HIGH coming from a TOUGH customer! This doctor and his staff serve as an excellent example for ALL practices. Pleasant demeanor along with professional staff that really treats patients with respect. Also returns phone calls and takes time to research issues and deal with insurance companies. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Iyad A. Kashow's Credentials

• Georg-August-Univ, Med Fak, Goettingen, Germany (407-07 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1984)