Ratings for Dr. Atul Nanda

He really listens. No one was hearing us until he got involved. My mom wasn't a cookie cutter diagnosis, yet every doctor was treating her as such. He came in, heard us, gave her treatment accordingly. And it worked! For the first time in years. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

very professional , empathic ,understands the problem, very easy to talk to and approachable . you always learn something new with him , lots of patience , excellent.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I've been seeing Dr.Nanda for about 14 years. He's seen me at my worst and helped me immensly I've been told I need to find a new doctor because he's a geriatric psychiatrist. I hate the thought of having to give him up as a doctor. He's helped me so much and is friendly and kind and never sees you as just another patient he gets to know you. He's an amazing doctor and I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

My mom has been seeing Dr Nanda for years. He is amazing attentive and caring

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I had Dr Nanda for many years both with office and hospital appointments he listened and really cared he didn't want me to hurt any more than I had been he found out what was wrong got me on the right meds and I haven't been hospitalized for over 5 yrs now he not my dr now but I wish he was I never missed an appointment and I know he always had the time for me

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I had Dr. Nanda for many years. He is very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. He listens will and has sound advise.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Very helpfully with his dignos and treatment. Fell good after appointments and pills. Now I am redusing pills dosage and adjust to the difference.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr.Nanda is by far the best psychiatrist in the lower mainland. He is caring, professional and diagnoses correctly and explains things clearly. I wouldn't trade him for the world.Yes, you have to see him in the hospital but its worth it and really its not that much different from going to a doctors office is it?AMAZING doctor and I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Nanda is a very nervous doctor who is afraid of office practice. I have to go to the hospital for my regular visits. He couldn't treat me properly either.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr Nanda has been there for me. I wouldn't have survived without him. He kept encouraging me that I could do anything.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Atul Nanda's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Maple Ridge, BC