Ratings for Dr. Atul Nanda

I've been seeing Dr.Nanda for about 14 years. He's seen me at my worst and helped me immensly I've been told I need to find a new doctor because he's a geriatric psychiatrist. I hate the thought of having to give him up as a doctor. He's helped me so much and is friendly and kind and never sees you as just another patient he gets to know you. He's an amazing doctor and I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

My mom has been seeing Dr Nanda for years. He is amazing attentive and caring

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I had Dr Nanda for many years both with office and hospital appointments he listened and really cared he didn't want me to hurt any more than I had been he found out what was wrong got me on the right meds and I haven't been hospitalized for over 5 yrs now he not my dr now but I wish he was I never missed an appointment and I know he always had the time for me

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I had Dr. Nanda for many years. He is very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. He listens will and has sound advise.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Very helpfully with his dignos and treatment. Fell good after appointments and pills. Now I am redusing pills dosage and adjust to the difference.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr.Nanda is by far the best psychiatrist in the lower mainland. He is caring, professional and diagnoses correctly and explains things clearly. I wouldn't trade him for the world.Yes, you have to see him in the hospital but its worth it and really its not that much different from going to a doctors office is it?AMAZING doctor and I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Nanda is a very nervous doctor who is afraid of office practice. I have to go to the hospital for my regular visits. He couldn't treat me properly either.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr Nanda has been there for me. I wouldn't have survived without him. He kept encouraging me that I could do anything.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I dont understand. He doesnt have an office. He only works out of the hospital. So that is useless. He may be good but one shouldnt have to sign themselves in to get help once a week.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I have been seeing Dr.Nanda for 6 years now,with no regrets.My family doctor placed a phone call to him the day I came into my GP's practice at what was certainly my life's end if it were not for my GP getting DR.Nanda to see me in Emergency,and being addmitted to hospital.He is a caring, attentive,doctor.He cares about my family as well as me.He has done and continues to do, everything possible for me.I am very fortunate to be in his hands.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009