Dr. Ron Matthews

Ratings for Dr. Ron Matthews

Went to Glover Medical today with extreme pain in abdomin. I saw Dr Matthews. I was not happy with my visit waited 1.5 hours to see him. He gave me a RX told me to stay in town. I asked if I could have some blood work done which was totally related to my symtoms. His comment " I'm too busy" . I was in shock he just walked away. Not appropriate care in my eyes and in other people eyes I told this to. It would have been nice to have some blood work started till I could see my regular GP. Now just more waiting and pain.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Matthews has been my doctor for over 12 years. Although often very busy, he is nevertheless very friendly, thorough, knowledgable and always helpful. I feel very comfortable being in his care. -I find the Glover Clinic staff very hard to communicate with and sometimes quite 'brittle', -but I would never go elsewhere as I trust and rely on Dr.Matthews

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I had the same 2 minutes with Dr Matthews, he rushed through my visit, was mad at me for all kinds of reasons and I did not know what he was talking about. We are in the middle of discussing things and he suddenly leaves. I am asking questions while he is walking out. If he doesn't get the referrals I need I don't know where to turn because there are no Doctors taking patients in Langley.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Waited over an hour and a half just to have Dr Matthews rush me out of the office. He spent maybe 2 minutes with me. He could have cared less about my problem. He had his hand on the door knob for goodness sakes...so unprofessional. Very disappointed...definitely won't be returning to see him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Awesome doctor! I've had a few doctors over the yrs and Ron is the best one I've ever had!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

One of the kindest and most knowledgeable doctors I'vet met. Provided information on the illness that I have and preventative measures to the symptoms that I should be taking. Too bad he works at a walk in clinic, would love to have him as a family physician and would be doing the community more good. Nothing bad to say about the doctor, but the staff who takes information down, blood pressure etc. was very rude, arrogant and unwilling to talk to patients. But Dr. Matthews makes up for the terrible staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I wouldn't have known I had pneumonia if I hadn't visited a doctor for the second time. Thankfully by chance I was in Langley,BC area, found the nearest walk-in medical clinic. The staff was friendly and quick to take me in. Dr. Ron was great, listened to my problems, wrote me note for work and gave me antibiotics. I know who I can feel comfortable to go next time. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I think Dr. Matthews is excellent. He always has time to listen to you, and never makes you feel silly. He is extremely caring and compassionate and is willing to do what it takes to get to the bottom of any problem, be it small or big. I'm glad there are doctors like Dr. Matthews out there.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Ron is great he is and an athlete like myself and understands the issue sof training and injuries. I have been very happy with his recommendations and his treatments as well as his general advice on training. Ron takes the time to ensure you understand.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Matthews is the best doctor I have seen. I had several health issues and he was able to get to the root of them all unlike several other doctors I have seen in the past. Very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009