Ratings for Dr. Lorne Parent

My whole family of 5 have been patients of Dr Patent. Although I am the only one left living in Ottawa. I am blessed to have him as my doctor for the past 30 odd years. He is very helpful, whether big or small the reason for visit. I always feel like I am his only patient as never feel rushed. He has always been there for me and my family. Now my son is one of his patients. Wish him to never retire. Not sure what I will do with out him when that happens. You rock Dr Parent. 😀

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

The best family physician I've had, Been seeing him for 12 years. He'll be retiring in a few years and it will be very hard to find someone as wonderful on all levels. Excellent diagnostician, kind, easy manner, puts everyone at ease, top notch skills. Bedside manner in a family doctor is probably 75% of the healing process. 5 stars

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Parent has been my doctor for 20+ years. I was hopeless and very ill but he practically changed my life. I don’t’ know where I’d be without Dr. Parent. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Dr. Parent has been my GP for ten years. I live at some distance from the clinic and could easily have changed to someone closer, but he is the heart and soul of that place, so I continue going. He is logical, practical, kind, warm, intuitive and skilled.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

We LOVE Dr.Parent!!!! My boys LOOK FOWARD to our visits with him-need I say more???

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Kind, understanding, interested and very caring what more could one ask for in a doctor. He is committed to a health care system that is open to all and treats everyone as an equal. He has been my doctor since he started at the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I work on heath system issues and that is why I go to the Sandy Hill Health Clinic...what great care they give in a world where there are so many issues with doctors. He is the best ever and I am very discriminating!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Lorne was my doctor from when he joined the clinic until I left for BC (many years). I wish I could have brought him with me! He is the BEST ever! I miss his kind caring ways, firm but always there to help out. He has helped me through many crises and without him and his wonderful staff I wouldn't be as well now as I am. If all doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

My son and I have been patients of Dr. Parent for about 25 years. I've always him to be most helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Has been my and my brother's physician for over 25 yrs. He is funny, chatty, concerned, compassionate, caring and non-judgemental. He cannot retire. Thanks Lorne!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009