Ratings for Dr. Craig S. Vinch

Took my call about my symptoms. Met me at the local Emergency room and coordinated the local hospital ER and cardiac cath lab to open the blocked artery causing my heart attack. Kept my family informed and kept me calm. I had no heart damage because of his quick action.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable and patient orientated doctor

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Craig Vinch is an amazingly terrific doctor. He's one of the kindest, calm and helpful physicians I've ever met. He takes the time to get to know you and offers his expertise and advice in a way that the patient can best receive it. Recently I was in the ER and was extremely scared by information delivered by the head ER physician, who shared a potential challenging diagnosis, without adequate information. Dr. Vinch came in a few minutes later, completely calmed me down, told me I simply needed to have several more tests and that he would be back to see me later in the day. All turned out very well and I didn't have anything wrong. I will always remain so grateful to Dr. Vinch and consider him among the finest physicians I know.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

He's terrific! Great bedside manner. He's truly interested in you as a person and a patient. Really outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr Vinch is a fantastic doctor and person. He is calm, knowledgable and through. He takes the time to learn about you and your life. He and his staff are accomodating when necesary and always excessable. I feel very fortunate to be in such good hands! While searching for a new Primary Care Doc, he has stepped in and helped me with a number of health issues. A very caring person, I can't give him high enough praise.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Dr. Craig S. Vinch's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1994)